No it's not that, it's just that..
不,不是因为这个, 只是..
my mind races and I can't stop thinking about Sha're,
我的脑子停不下来,我一直想着莎瑞,
where she is, what she's become.
她在哪里,她怎么样了
But you can't stay awake forever.
但你不能永远不睡觉啊
I can try.
我在尝试
No, you're right, I'll meet you at the next briefing.
不,你是对的,我们下次做简报再见吧
All right.
好的
Major Kawalsky?
卡瓦斯基少校?
We're all done here,
我们这里都完成了
but I'm taking you off active duty as of now.
不过从现在开始,我将取消你的职务
Major?
少校?
"Security to the infirmary..."
"医务室需要警卫增援..."
Kawalsky, what the hell are you doing?
卡瓦斯基, 你到底在做什么?
Close the blast doors!
迅速关闭闸门!
Emergency in the Control Room!
控制室紧急状况!
Help me!
帮助我!
Kawalsky!
卡瓦斯基!
Don't shoot!
不要开枪!
Put it down, Don't shoot! Don't shoot?
放下,不要开枪! 不要开枪?
You know they won't let you out of this mountain alive?
你知道他们不会让你活着离开这座山的?
When those doors open, they'll shoot on sight. You know that!
等门一打开他们就会立刻对你开枪,你是知道的!
What the...?
什么...?
Someone inside the elevator hit the emergency stop.
电梯里有人按了紧急停止按钮.
Get those doors open!
把那些门打开!
Get 'em open.
快点打开.
Well it's about time. Gimme a hand here.
是时候了,来帮个忙
Charlie, what the hell's going on?
查理, 发生什么事了?
I don't have a clue, Colonel, but she's hurt bad.
我不知道,上校,但她伤的很严重
We have to get her to the infirmary.
我们必须把她送到医务室
The parasite's wrapped around his spine.
那寄生体缠绕在他的脊椎骨上
It's a... It's a Goa'uld.
那是个... 是个勾阿呜
Probably an infant.
可能还是个孩子
They think that the reason it hasn't been able to take you over completely
他没有完全控制你的原因
it's not mature yet.
可能是因为他还没有成熟.
It's what's causing your blackouts.
这就是你失去知觉的原因了
What are you saying? I got one of those parasites in me?
你说什么? 我体内有寄生体?
Well how in the hell does that happen?
这怎么会发生呢?
We were kinda hoping you could tell us.
我们也希望你能够告诉我们
You didn't feel it happening?
你没有感觉到它发生吗?
No.
没有
When was the first time you blacked out?
你第一次失去知觉是什么时候?
I was here...
我在这里...
We'd just come back through from Chulak.
我们刚从恰拉可回来
I thought it was just from coming back through the Stargate.
我还以为是通过星际之门的后遗症
We were helping that kid, Casey was his name.
我们在帮助一个孩子,他名字叫凯西
It was a sharp...
当时,一阵刺痛...
oh god Jack...
噢,天啊,杰克...
I thought I wrenched my neck...
我还以为我扭到脖子了...
Anyway Casey, he was all right, they took him out of there.
反正凯西他没事,他们把他送走了
Oh god, Jack, you gotta help me.
噢,天啊杰克, 你得帮帮我
MYou gotta get this thing out of me.
一定要帮我把这东西取出来
That's the plan.
那正是我们的计划
I've taken Major Kawalsky off all pain medication
我停止了卡瓦斯基上校的所有止痛药物
to increase his alertness.
以使他更清醒
It should increase his ability to resist.
这样应该可以提高他的抵抗能力
When can you remove it?
你什么时候可以把它取出来?
It would be an extremely complex operation.
这会是一个很复杂的手术
The parasite has literally woven itself around his nervous system...
共生体已经进入了他的神经系统...
Can it be done or not?
能完成还是不能?
Without killing him, possibly.
在不杀死他的前题下,也许吧
Without making him a quadraplegic, that's a whole different story.
但让他不变成终身残废,那就有点困难了
You just tell me who you need to assist. Anyone in the world.
你只管告诉我你需要哪些帮手,任谁都可以
I'll have them here within 24 hours. Yes sir.
我24小时内一定把他们送到 是的,长官
When I was out, did I hurt anybody?
我失去知觉的时候曾经伤害到人吗?
There's one man dead. A few more hurt.
有一个人丧生,还有些人受伤
Oh.. God..
噢.. 天啊..
Captain Carter's gonna be all right.
卡特上校会好起来的
I was just gonna check on her actually.
我刚才已经去看过她了
Oh I didn't mean to.. No, she doesn't blame you.
噢,我不是故意的... 没关系,她不怪你
You're not responsible Charlie. It's not your fault.
你没责任,查理.这不是你的错
It's that damn thing that's inside of you.
是那在你身体里的该死的东西
Look, as soon as they know how to do it,
听着,他们一知道怎么处理它
they'll cut it out of you. Right now, you got to fight it.
就会把它从你身体里取出来的 但现在,你要对抗它
I don't mind telling you, this is scaring me big time.
我不介意告诉你,我现在很害怕
Teal'c, stand and face this way please.
提亚克, 请你站起来并且面向这里
What is the emergency? They would not tell me.
有什么紧急情况? 他们不肯告诉我
That's none of your concern now.
这并不关你的事情
Kawalsky's become infected with a Goa'uld.
卡瓦斯基 被 勾阿呜 侵入了
And you wish to see if I still carry the Goa'uld within me?
你们想看看我身上那个勾阿呜还在不在我体内?
Yes, now, please.
是的,现在,麻烦你
God, I hate those things.
天啊,那玩意儿真恶心
Have you seen enough?
你们看够了没有?
You understand we had to look and see.
你要明白,我们必须得看
What are its demands?
它有什么要求?
So far it's only managed to rear its butt ugly head
现在它只能
whenever Kawalsky blacks out.
在卡瓦斯基失去知觉时出现
But it's already killed a man.
但它已经杀了一个人了
Then there will be a struggle for the host body.
然后,它会开始抢宿主
It must have sought a host in desperation before it was mature.
它一定会在成熟之前拼命得找到一个宿主
We intend to remove it before that happens.
我们要在那发生之前把他拿掉
It will kill the host if you try.
如果你们尝试,它会杀死宿主的
Once it is one with the host, it is capable of killing him.
一旦它和宿主合二为一,它就可以杀了他
So, what do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
Charlie, we got General Hammond for you.
查理, 我们把哈蒙德将军找来了
General, please. You gotta tell them to do something.
将军,拜托你,下令要他们做点事
The pain is too much.
这实在太痛苦了
We are, Major. You just have to hold on.
我们正在想办法,少校,忍♥耐一点
Now don't you give me that good soldier crap, General.
不要跟我讲废话,将军
You order them to cut this damn thing out of me!
马上命令他们把这东西从我体内拿掉!
Teal'c says if they do that you might die!
提亚克说如果他们那样做的话,你会死的!
I don't care!
我不管!
Look Charlie.
听着,查理
They want to talk to it.
他们想跟它谈话
What! What the hell is there to talk about?!
什么?还有什么好谈的
We must offer it life to save yours.
要救你,我们得放它一条生路
No! No! I want you to kill it!
不! 不! 我要你杀了它!
We must talk to the Goa'uld within you.
我们得跟你体内的勾阿呜谈谈
Jack, please help me, Jack!
杰克, 求求你,帮我, 杰克!
Charlie, just let them do their job will ya?
查理, 让他们做他们的工作
No! Don't let them do this, Jack! I want you to kill it!
不!不能让他们这么做, 杰克!我要你杀了它!
His heart rate just doubled.
他的心跳加倍了
Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!
杀了它!杀了它!杀了它!杀了它!杀了它!
Nemes Kree!.
Nemes 可里!
I won't speak to the traitor.
我不要和叛徒说话
You are their leader?
你是他们的首领?
I am. Speak.
是的 说吧
I'm General George Hammond of the United States Air Force.
我是美国空军的乔治 哈蒙德将军
Commander-in-Chief of the SGC. And you are?
星门指挥部总司令,你是?
Interested only in returning through the Stargate. Now!
我只想通过星际之门回去,马上!
You are in no position to make demands.
你没有资格提出要求
I have a proposition...
我有个建议...
Release me now or I will destroy you!
马上放了我,不然我就消灭你们!
If you leave this man's body
如果你离开这人的身体
we will allow you to live
我们会让你存活
and send you back through the Stargate in your natural form.
并且让你以原形从星际之门回去
This body is mine!
这身体是我的!
If you are unwilling to leave we will be forced to surgically...
如果你不愿意离开,我们只好利用手术...
Teal'c! Hold him!
提亚克! 抓住他!
Release me now or I will destroy you!
马上放了我,不然我就消灭你们!
Do not attempt to escape!
你休想从这里逃走!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表