What a mess.
真是一团糟
This temple was destroyed long ago.
这个庙很久以前就被毁了
Let's get a move on before we meet somebody who remembers why.
我们快点走吧 免的我们需要有人提醒原因
There's no sign of human life.
这里没有人类的生命迹象
This could be some forbidden zone.
这里可能是某个禁区
Wait, I hear something. It sounds like...dogs.
等等,我听到声音,好像是狗叫
Ahhh! Ahhh! Help!
啊! 啊! 救命啊!
No! Help! Ahhh!
不要啊! 救命啊! 啊啊啊!
Hey, get out of here!
嘿,快点躲开!
You okay?
你还好吗?
Okay...O
你没事吧...你
Yes I am. Thanks be to you. But forgive me I am Abu of the Shavadai.
对,我没事,谢谢你们.但请原谅我,我是夏瓦代的阿布
Shavadai?
夏瓦代?
The people of the steppe.
大草原上的民族
Well...hello! I'm Daniel Jackson this is...
呃...你好! 我是丹尼尔杰克森,这是..
Jack. Jack.
杰克 杰克
You are not from the people of the river.
你们好像...不是来自河边的人
Uh, no.
对
We are travelers from very far away.
我们是旅客,来自遥远的地方
The sea of Ogada?
来自欧格达海?
S-sure.
是啊
Never have we met anyone from that far away.
我们从没有见过那么远来的人
You will be doubly welcome in my fathers camp.
我父亲的营地会热烈欢迎你们
This is Teal'c, and this is Dr. Carter.
这是提亚克,这位是卡特博士
The dogs are gone.
那些狗走了
For now.
暂时的
This is a women.
她是一个女人啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊
What do I, do I have something growing out of my nose, or...
干嘛? 我鼻子上长了什么东西吗?
He looks really up set. It must be some sort of cultural thing.
我觉得他看起来非常不安 这一定跟某种文化有关
No! I cannot look at you.
不! 我不能看着你
Okay, now I'm hurt.
到底怎么搞的
Abu!
由洛,阿布!
You must take her. You must take her and go! Go!
快带她走开,你们快点带她走! 快走!
These people, are from the sea of Ogada.
拉加,拉加 这些人他们是从欧格达海来的
One is a women?
其中一个是女人?
Yes.
是啊
Colonel, I think these people are Mongols.
上校,我想他们是蒙古人
Is this goon news?
这是好消息吗?
Daniel, find out what I did wrong so I can fix it.
丹尼尔,告诉我做错什么 我好修正
No, no, no, let them go.
不,不,放他们走
He's right, will just take her with us and go.
他说的对,我们会尽快带她离开的
Stargate.SG1-s01e04.Emancipation
第一季第04集 解放思想
My son, when you did not return, I feared you were dead.
儿子 你没有回来时,我好担心你死了
I would be in a dogs stomach now, but for these.
我刚差点就被狗咬死了 我碰到这些人
Is this anyway to greet a stranger?
这是欢迎陌生人的方式吗?
That one is a women.
那边那个是个女人
Observant bunch.
非常有观察力
Father, they come from the sea of Ogada, they do not know our ways.
爸爸,他们是来自欧格达海 他们不了解我们的方式
Law is law.
律法就是律法
What manner of weapon is that?
那是哪一种的武器?
It's a firearm, it shoots like your bow shoots an arrow.
这是手♥枪♥ 这就好像你的弓能射箭一样
She speaks, she dies. Sut.
她说话了,她得死! 上
No! No! She saved my life.
不! 不! 她救了我的命
A women, saved a life. Hers cannot be taken.
如果一个女人,挽救一条生命 就不能取走她的性命
Now, your my guest, if you will travel this country,
现在你们是我的客人,如果你们在这国度旅行,
you must learn our ways.
就得学习我们的方式
I'm thinking we should just go back while were ahead.
我正在想,也许我们应该回去了
If we learn there customs will be okay.
只要遵行他们的习俗,就会没事的
It's an incredible opportunity to study an ancient culture up close.
这真是一个近距离研究一个古文明的难以置信的大好时机啊
They found Abu!
他们找到了阿布!
Abu, Abu!
阿布,阿布!
This is unbelievable.
真是不可思议,
Uh, the Mongols who settled on the Persian China
呃,选择在波斯和中国安定下来的蒙古人
adapted to the local customs.
适应了当地的习俗
But there was one tribe the Chagatai
但是有一个部族叫...洽格太
that kept the traditional life of the steppe-nomad.
还保持草原游牧民族的传统方式
Maybe these Shavadai are their descendents.
也许这些夏瓦代就是他们的后代
I mean this camp could literally belong to belong to Genghis Khan.
实际上这个营地可能属于成吉思汗
It's a living exhibit of a way of life that's been extinct for 900 years.
他们活生生的展示着 已经绝迹了...九百年的生活方式
Ah. Please sit, now we may talk.
啊,请坐下,你现在能说话了
Uh, good, cause I still don't understand what happened out there.
噢,太好了,因为我还不太了解 刚刚是怎么回事
Among our people, it is death for a women to show her face in public.
在我们族人中,如果女人 公开露出她的脸,就得死
Or to wear the clothes of a man.
而且穿男人的衣服也是一样
The old laws weight heavily,
古老的律法是非常严苛的
it is well you saved Abu from the dogs.
还好你从野狗的口中救出了阿布
It gave me a way to prevent your death.
那给了我赦免你死罪的选择机会
Uh, thank you for that.
我非常感谢你
Soon, the old laws, and the old ways will no longer serve us.
很快的,古老的律法跟古老的方式 再也不适合我们了
Trade will one day replace war this is the future.
将来交易将会取代战争 未来将会这样
We have strongest, fastest horses and camels. The finest wool...
我们拥有最强壮而且最迅速的 马匹和骆驼,还有最棒的羊毛
And medicines. Drugs of unheard of power.
还有好药,有你们没有听过的药效
Oh, we have some pretty swell drugs of our own.
我们自己也有一些很棒的药
Colonel, a lot of breakthrough in medicines
上校,医药许多的重大发现
are coming out of the mountains, and the jungles,
都是来自高山密林的
we should really see what he's got.
我们真的该看看他有什么
I will show you, follow me.
我带你去看,跟我来
I'm afraid you cannot go until properly attired.
恐怕...在你适当的装扮之前 你还不能跟去
Properly attired?
适当的装扮?
You should probably do what they want.
你该听他们的,
Um, anthropologists do it all the time.
人类学家常这么做
They, dress and live the people they're studying.
他们居住打扮都像他们研究的民族
Well, I'm not an anthropologist.
但是我并不是个人类学家啊
You are today.
可是你今天是啊
I use the medicine on the wound from a fire arrow, in a recent skirmish.
我用这种药,治疗最近战斗中的火箭伤口,
Shoulder was badly burned.
他肩膀原本伤的很重
From the moment I began treatment, there was no pain.
从我开始治疗之后,就不再痛苦了
This could be an antistatic we haven't seen before.
这可能是我们 从来没有见过的麻♥醉♥药♥
We should take some back to test it. yeah
我们应该带一些回去做些化验. 对.
Daniel, find me an anthropologist that dresses like this
丹尼尔,如果你找的到打扮成这样的人类学家,
and I will eat this head dress.
我就把这个头饰吃下去.
You are...the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
天啊! 你是我这辈子所见过的最美丽的女人了
Uh, I guess the kid doesn't get out much.
呃,那孩子大概很少外出吧!
Look uh, I will not wear this thing over my face.
听着呃,我才不要用这玩意儿遮住我的脸呢
I don't care how much embroidery it has on it.
我不管它上面有多少绣花,
And this dress, or whatever it's called,
还有这个叫"连衣裙"还是叫什么的"衣服"...
I mean I can't move, I can't walk.
我是说我动也动不了,走路也非常困难
I don't know, It...it kind of works for me.
我不知道 我觉得蛮好看的
It's, it's you, it's...
很适合妳...
It's you.
这...非常适合
Defiantly you.
真的
Uh, uh the good news is, uh you were right.
啊..好消息是,你说的是对的.
One of Abu's plants seems to work as an anesthetic.
阿布种的植物里有一种似乎有麻醉的药效.
Were taking some home to get it, uh, a-analyzed.
我们打算带一些回去种植,呃,是研究.
All things considered, Samantha, if we have to come back here,
全面考虑之后呢,萨曼莎,如果我们以后还得回到这里的话
it might be a better idea to bring an all male team. No offence.
我觉得小组成员全是男性也许会是一个比较不错的主意.别生气
Well, in view of the fact that you all get to go to this party tonight
好吧,鉴于事实,你们所有人都将参加今晚的宴会
and I get to stay in the yurt,
而我要呆在蒙古包里,
that smalls like rancid yak butter, none taken.
(弥漫着)一股闻起来像是腐臭的酥油味,还一点办法都没
I'll just get a good nights sleep,
我现在只希望睡个好觉了,
and hope for better luck next time.
希望下次运气能好一点
You going to be alright?
你不会有事吧?
Still doubting me?
你还放心不下我?
I haven't been afraid of the dark since I was two.
我从两岁开始就已经不怕黑了
You look great.
你(现在)看起来真美
Doctor, were about ready to go.
博士,我们马上准备要走了
Doctor, were about ready to...
博士,我们马上准备要...
You better kill me now, because I am going to talk.
你最好现在就杀了我 因为我要说话了
Here, you may drink and eat.
来,你可以吃喝了
What the hell do you think your doing?
你把我带来这里干什么?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表