Incoming traveller, incoming traveller.
旅行者进入,旅行者进入
Offworld activation.
清理坡道,准备放射处理
Closing the iris.
关闭虹旋门!
There's no-one scheduled to come back for 24 hours. Who is it?
24小时内应该没有人回来,是谁啊?
It's SG-1's remote access code, Sir.
是SG-1遥控进入密♥码♥
What? They just went through!
什么?他们才刚过去!
Opening the iris, stand by.
打开虹旋门,待命
Sir, the gate is showing twice the power as normal, and it's increasing!
长官,门吸入比是正常两倍的力量 而且在增加中!
System overload!
系统负荷过量了!
The wormhole is disengaged!
虫洞现在已经消失!
Get a medical team in here now!
立即派医疗小组过来!
Teal'c, are you alright?
提亚克!你还好吧?
I am.
我很好
Where are Colonel O'Neill and Captain Carter?
欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉呢?
They could not have been more than two metres behind.
他们在我们身后不会超过两公尺
I do not know.
我不知道
Stargate.SG1-s01e19.Solitudes
第一季第19集 与世隔绝
Doctor Jackson's still unconscious
杰克森博士仍在昏迷中
but Doctor Warner thinks he'll be alright.
但华纳医生认为他会没事
I need to know what went on back there Teal'c.
提亚克,我必须知道是怎么一回事
We were under fire.
我们受到攻击
Distant. Energy weapons of some kind.
远距离;是某种能量武器
Possibly Goa'uld technology.
可能是勾阿邬武器
So it's possible Colonel O'Neill and Captain Carter
所以欧尼尔上校和卡特上尉
were struck by enemy fire?
可能被敌军给困住了吗?
I do not believe so.
我认为不是这样
They were but a few metres behind me as we passed through the Stargate.
我们穿过星际之门的时候 他们就在我后面几公尺
How many hostiles were there?
那里有多少敌军?
They were some distance away. But we appeared to be surrounded.
他们在一些距离以外 但我们明显被包围
We were there only moments.
我们才刚到那里
Colonel O'Neill ordered us to lay down cover fire
欧尼尔上校命令我们开火
while Daniel Jackson dialled home.
掩护让丹尼尔杰克森拨回来
General Hammond.
哈蒙将军
I believe they should have made it through the gate.
我认为他们已经进入星际之门
I do not understand why they did not.
我不了解他们为什么没有回来
Preliminary report on the Stargate repairs, Sir.
长官,这是星际之门的修复报告
Repairs?
修复?
There was some kind of overload during transit, we don't know why.
传送时发生负荷过量的现象 我们不知道原因
I must return immediately.
我必须立刻回去
Not with an army waiting on the other side,sorry.
另一边有敌军等待的时候休想 抱歉
General Hammond, I suggest a second probe be sent through.
哈蒙将军 我建议派第二个探测器过去
As soon as the Stargate's working again we'll do just that.
等星际之门一能启动 我们就会那么做的
Oh, My God.
啊,我的天
Try to stay put Sir, I think your leg's broken.
长官,你最好别动 我想你的腿骨折了
No, my leg's definitely broken.
不,我的腿"确实"是骨折了
This is bad news.
有什么坏消息没有?
Cause unless they've redecorated the gate room
因为除非他们重新装♥修♥星门室
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
否则我们并不在堪萨斯
Daniel must have misdialled.
丹尼尔一定是拨错了
Misdialled?
拨错了?
You mean this place is a wrong number?
这里是打错号♥码的地方?
Ah, for crying out loud.
看在老天的份上...
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He's not here, Sir, neither is Teal'c.
长官,他不在这里;提亚克也不在
No, he has to be.
不,他一定在这儿
Yeah, I tried that.
我试过了
You've been unconscious for nearly two hours.
你已经失去知觉快两个小时了
They came through the gate before we did.
他们比我们先穿过大门的
I know that.
我知道
I also know we're alone here ...
我也知道我们两个单独在这里
wherever here is.
只是不知道"这里"是哪里
Ice. Nice.
冰;好极了
Yeah, I think we're inside a deep crevasse of a glacier.
对 我想我们在一条冰河的裂缝深处
If their Stargate's been overrun by ice,
如果他们的星际之门被冰盖住
possibly on a planet in the middle of an ice age.
这个星球可能正在冰河时期
Now, there is some light filtering through up there and there are ...
还有,上面那边有一点光透进来
some fissures in the ice,
而在这些冰下面有一些沟
but all of them are too narrow to follow very far.
但都太窄而没有办法走太远
We're in trouble, Sir.
长官,我们有麻烦了
Oh, nonsense.
胡说八道
We'll just dial home
只要我们拨回家
and straighten all this out.
把这一切都搞清楚
Where's the DHD?
拨号♥盘在哪里?
Can't find that either.
我也找不到
Oh, so, uh ...
喔;看样子...
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
我们有麻烦了
We've almost replaced all the super conductive interface elements, Sir.
长官,我们几乎换掉了所有 超导电的分界面元素
The old ones all melted.
先前的都熔化了
It's going to take some time to load test them though.
但是装好测试将会需要点时间
Just tell me the minute we can send a probe through.
只管告诉我 什么时候能够送探测器过去
That'll be 24 hours General, minimum.
长官,大概至少还要24小时
Captain Carter and Colonel O'Neill do not have that long.
欧尼尔上校他们没那么多时间
I'll give you half that.
我给你一半的时间
No Sir, it doesn't work that way, 24 hours is the best I can do.
不,长官,那样行不通的 我尽全力也还要24小时
Then you'd better get back to it. Yes Sir! Come on, let's go.
那么快去干活去 是,长官...好,来吧!
Okay, I think it's set.
好了,我想是弄好了
You THINK it's set? I'm positive.
妳"想"是弄好了? 我很确定
All we have to do is put a splint on it and you'll be as good as new.
只要放个夹板上去 你就跟新的一样了
Just take it easy, Doctor. Wrong kind of doctor, I'm afraid.
那就轻一点,博士 真可惜我不是个医生
You wouldn't think jagged bone digging into raw nerves would hurt,
妳以为突出的骨头碰到神经不会痛
but it does.
但真的很痛
Sorry Sir, but I've never done this before in my life.
抱歉,长官 我以前从来没做过这种事
Is this your first broken bone?
这是你第一次骨折吗?
Ah, ah, no ...
嗯,不,不...
this would be, uh, nine ...
这应该是...第九次...
if you count skull fractures.
如果头骨断裂也算的话
How did you manage that? Little parachuting mishap ...
怎么发生的? 跳降落伞的小意外...
over the borders of Iran and Iraq ...
掉到伊朗和伊♥拉♥克♥的边界
in 1980... uh....
当时是1980...嗯...
Okay, this is gonna hurt, Sir.
好了,这会很痛,长官
Ah! I know, I know, I know, I know.
啊!我知道,我知道,我知道
So, what happened?
发生了什么事呢?
I hit the ground. Go figure.
我撞击到地面,想也知道
Ah! God... ah.... My chute ...
啊!天哪...啊...我的伞...
opened late ...
太晚才张开...
and it hurt ...
那种痛...
just like that.
就像这样
I'm sorry Colonel, I'm doing the best I can.
抱歉,上校,我已经尽力了
I know you are, Captain, can you just be done?
我知道,上尉... 妳能不能快点完成啊!
So you hit the ground, and...?
所以你撞击地面,然后...?
And they all lived happily ever after.
然后从此过着幸福快乐的日子!
Almost there, almost there. No, you're there Captain, you're there.
快好了,快好了 不,妳好了,上尉,妳好了
That's a great splint. Stop! Stop... ah...
那是个很棒的夹板,住手!
So, how long before you were rescued?
那么,你过了多久才获救?
No rescue.
没有救援
It wasn't exactly...
当时那不是...
an official mission ...
正式的...一种任务
if you know what I mean ...
妳懂我的意思吧...
so I had to make it out on my own.
所以我必须独力熬出来
It took nine days.
花了九天
Wow!
哇!
What got you through it?
是什么支撑你?
Sara.
莎拉
Your wife.
你太太
At the time.
当时的太太
I needed to see her again.
我要再见到她
You tallied our supplies yet? Yeah, Sir.
妳清点过补品没有? 点好了,长官
supplied for three days, but we can stretch that.
有三天的补给品 但是我们可以省着点
We've got a little drinking water, but...
我们只有一点点的饮水,但是...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表