Previously on Stargate SG - 1.
星际之门SG - 1 前情回顾
Who are you people? We are Replicators.
你们是什么人? 我们是克隆体.
The others will destroy me. Not if you came with us.
其他人会杀了我. 跟着我们就不会了.
You would do that? They won't leave me. She promised.
你会那样做? 他们不会丢下我,她承诺过.
No, my son.They've made a fool of you.
不,我的儿子.你被他们愚弄了.
I have been relieved of command.
我已经被解除职权了.
Who's replacing you, sir? Her name is Dr. Elizabeth Weir.
谁会接替你,长官? 他名叫Doctor Elizabeth Weir.
A civilian? An expert on international politics.
一个市民? 她是国际政♥治♥方面的专家.
Terra... Atlantis.
Terra... Atlantis.
Are you saying the lost city of the Ancients is here?
你是说古代丢失的城市就在这里?
The city we've been looking for is under the ice of Antarctica.
我们一直寻找的城市就在Antarctica的冰层下面
Good - bye.
再见.
Dr. Weir. Elizabeth.
Dr. Weir. Elizabeth.
Elizabeth. Almost ready. I can't believe we're finally going.
Elizabeth,就快准备好好了. 难以置信我们终于要走.
I mean, I know I should've been ready a long time ago, but I needed some
我知道我应该早些准备妥当,但我需要一些材料
The talks have stalled again.
谈判又被延迟了
You're kidding me. It's a complicated situation.
你是在开玩笑. 现在情况很复杂.
The Antarctic Treaty was established to promote scientific research in the area.
为了提升这一领域的科学研究,我们已经建立了南极联盟(Antarctic Treaty)
With the interest of progress for all mankind...
因为这是为了全人类的利益.
not just that of the United States.
而不仅仅是美国.
And so argue the other 11 nations all claiming shared jurisdiction.
所以要说服其他11个国家发表共同责任宣言.
I mean, Article One states quite clearly there can be no establishment...
第一条写的很清楚:不建立军事基地
of any military base and no testing of any weapons.
不进行武器试验.
You saw firsthand how powerful the Ancient outpost is.
你是亲眼见识过Ancient基地的强大的.
So meanwhile, Jack just stays frozen in a stasis pod down there?
那么,就让Jack躺在那儿的冷冻箱里?
He sacrificed himself to save us,all of us, not just this country.
他为了救我们所有人而牺牲了自己 不仅仅是这个国家.
I know, but the scale of Anubis's attack makes covering it up tenuous at best.
我知道,但是Anubis的攻击规模太小.
If we're gonna keep the entire world from finding out everything to do with the Stargate
如果我们要继续在全世界研究星际之门的话
we're gonna need the full cooperation of every government
我们就需要每个政♥府♥的充分合作
now aware of what's been going on.
现在你知道是怎么一回事.
It's gonna take more time.
只是要假以时日.
we just sit here and do nothing?
我们只能坐在这里,无能为力
- I'm sorry, Dr. Jackson. - Daniel.
抱歉Doctor Jackson. Daniel.
Daniel.
Daniel.
Why can't we use the gate? It's not that we can't use it.
我们为何不能使用星际门? 并不是我们不能使用.
Officially, all normal gate activity will remain suspended just until...
用官方的话说,所有正常的星际门活动都被冻结了
the agreement for control of the Antarctic site is resolved.
除非我们签署南极地区的控制协定
What does one have to do with the other?
这两者有何关系?
Well, we obviously still have full jurisdictional control over the Stargate.
当我们对星际门仍有绝对控制权的时候.
The president feels that, ultimately,
总统就会感觉到
how we proceed with operations here at SGC will reflect on our international goodwill.
我们在SGC的进行的活动将最终对,我们国际间的友好产生多大的影响
In other words, it's our political leverage in negotiations.
换句话说,这是我们协商的政♥治♥筹码.
I would never say that.
我从没这么说过.
What about Colonel O'Neill?
Colonel O'Neill怎么样了?
Look, I know what he means to the three of you.
我知道他对我们三个的情义.
We all appreciate the sacrifice Colonel O'Neill made.
我们都感激Colonel O'Neill为此作出的牺牲.
The Asgard can help him.Last time,
Asgard可以救他,上次在他死之前
they were able to erase the Ancient knowledge from his mind before it killed him.
他们能够擦除他头脑中那些古老的知识.
We've tried contacting them. What do you suggest we do?
我们曾试过和他们联♥系♥。你想要我们怎么做?
You're aware of how we helped the Asgard trap the Replicators...
你知道我们是怎么在Halla星球上
in a time - dilation field on the planet Hala?
帮助Asgard设陷捕捉克隆体的?
Something to that effect.That was a couple of years ago, right?
是的,有这回事儿。是几年前了,对吗?
Basically, we know that that trap is only gonna hold them for so long.
我们完全知道那个陷阱并不能陷住他们很长.
Thor and the Asgard must be monitoring the situation.
Thor和Asgard一定在监视那里.
If we can get there,we should be able to contact them.
若我们去那里,我们就能和他们联♥系♥上.
Isn't the planet you're talking about in another galaxy?
难道你说的那个星球在另一个星系?
Othala. O'Neill used his knowledge...
在Othalla. O'Neill用它对Ancients的知识
of the Ancients to modify the Goa'uld vessel currently in our possession.
修正了Goa'uld现在这个飞船在我们手上.
According to your report,Major, that ship is capable...
少校,据你所说
of flying faster and farther than anything the Goa'uld have.
那个飞船比Goa'uld还有飞得快、飞得远.
Yes. I think it might just get us there.
是的,我想它可以把我们带到那儿
And back? That may be a problem.
还可带回? 那可能有点难度.
There's a good chance the trip will burn out the engines.
这样的飞行很可能烧坏引擎.
Okay. That's a big problem.
好的,那可是个大问题
If you get there, and it turns out you can't contact the Asgard -
如果你们到了那儿,引擎烧坏,又不能联♥系♥上Asgard?
We're willing to take the risk.
我们宁愿冒这个险
As admirable as that is,I can't let you do it.
我不会让你这么做
For what reason?
为什么?
Colonel O'Neill was able to fend off Anubis's fleet...
Colonel O'Neill可用Ancients基地的武器来避开Anubis的舰队
using the weapons from the Ancient outpost.
这很可能使得
Hopefully, that will make the other Goa'uld think twice...
其他的Goa'uld在可预见的未来再次攻击地球
before attacking Earth in the foreseeable future.
但事实是,我们不知道是否还可使用那些武器
But the truth is, we don't know if we're gonna be able to use those weapons again.
如果我们不能,我们就需要一个
And if we can't, we're gonna need a new tactical advantage over the Goa'uld.
强于Goa'uld的新飞船至少那是Pentagon告诉的
At least that's what the Pentagon tells me. The modified cargo ship...
那个修正的飞船
it's too valuable right now.
现在对我们太重要了
I'm sorry. Request denied.
抱歉,请求被否决
What can I do for you,Major?
少校有事吗?
I want you to reconsider my request.
我想让你重新考虑我的请求
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That cargo ship was modified using the knowledge of the Ancients.
那个飞船是依据Ancients的知识修复的
There is no guarantee that anyone will be able to figure out how it was done.
现在不能保证有谁可以弄清楚如何修复
And as the most likely person on the planet to figure it out...
而作为这个星球上最有希望弄清楚的人
are you saying that if I don't let you attempt to contact the Asgard...
你是说如果我不让你尝试与Asgard联♥系♥
you won't even try?
你就不会去研究?
I would never say that.
我可没这么说
Right now, that is the most advanced piece of technology we have.
此刻,那是我们拥有的最先进技术
If it weren't for Colonel O'Neill,we wouldn't have that ship.
若不是Colonel O'Neill,我们不会拥有那艘船
For that matter, we wouldn't even be here discussing this.
正因如此,我们本不该在此讨论这个
We got the coordinates from the Prometheus.
我们从Prometheus那儿得到讯息
Now, based on the amount of time it took the modified ship...
根据新修复飞船
to get from Taonas to Earth...
从Taonas飞到地球的时间
I'm estimating our trip to Othala will take roughly 10 days.
我估计到Othalla大约要十天时间
So, how'd you talk Weir into letting us go?
嘿!你是怎么说服Weir的?
I didn't.
我没有
I talked her into letting us go.You're staying here.
我只是说出了我的请求,正好你在这儿
Daniel, even with the modifications to the ship...
Daniel,即使有这个飞船
there's no guarantee it'll get us there.
也不能保证我们能到那儿
And if it does, there's a good chance it'll burn out the engines.
若能飞到那儿,引擎也很可能烧坏
The ship was never meant to fly at that speed...
这艘飞船从没以那种速度航行过
which means if we don't find the Asgard, we'll be stranded.
这就是说,如果我们找不到Asgard,就会身处险境
I know. We need you here.
我知道. 我们需要你待在这儿.
You're our best chance at deciphering whatever information's...
只有你才能破解
in that Ancient outpost.
Ancient基地的信息
If we fail,you will be O'Neill's only hope.
若我们失败,你就是O'Neills的唯一希望了
Can I get you anything? I packed lots of turkey. I know it's your favorite.
想吃点什么吗?我带了许多火鸡,我知道这是你的最爱
Thank you,but I am not currently hungry.
谢谢,但我现在不饿
Have you been able to determine how O'Neill modified the engines?
你刚才在研究这个飞船吗?
No. I'm just taking a break. I didn't think it would be easy...
没,我只是休息了一会儿 我知道这样做不对
but at least it's a good way to pass the time.
但至少这是打发时间的最好方法
I'm sorry.Have I been ignoring you?
对不起,我忽视了你?
I am fine.
我很好
I thought maybe working on the engines would take my mind off Colonel O'Neill...
我以为研究这个飞船可以让我忘掉Colonel O'Neill
which is kind of silly considering he's the one who modified them.
这有点可笑,这艘船可是他修好的
Look, I know this plan isn't exactly foolproof.
我知道这次行动并不简单
I have never plotted an intergalactic course before.
我以前从没想过星际旅行
If the coordinates are off by even one - half of a percent...
只要信息有0.5%的偏差
we could wind up 10,000 light - years from our destination.
我们就很偏离目标上万光年
But still, I'm trying to stay positive.
当然,我还很乐观
I have the utmost confidence in your ability.
我对你的能力深信不已
I know.
我知道
So, you wanna talk? Concerning what subject?
想谈谈吗? 谈什么?
I don't know. How's Rya'c?
我不知道,Ryac好吗?
Fine.
很好
You still keeping in touch with Ishta? Indeed.
你和Ishta还有联♥系♥? 是的.
Bra'tac? Bra'tac is well.
Bra'tac? Bra'tac很好.
Come on, Teal'c. Throw me a bone here. How is Pete Shanahan?
Teal'c,别这样. Pete Shanahan近况如何?
He's fine.
他很好
Is not all well between the two of you? No. Everything's great.
你们两个有点问题吧? 没有,一切都好
It's just, as you well know...
只是你知道的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表