夏蕊? 嗯,她,呃... 她是一件礼物
She was actually from the elders of Abydos the first time we were there.
她实际上是我们第一次去时 阿比多斯原来的居民
And you accepted? Hold up.
而你接受了? 等等
What?
怎么?
All right, Captain, take a position 50 yards...
好,上尉,在50码外找一个地方...
Oh, for crying out loud!
噢,别这样!
Hi.
你们好
The man has not changed.
这家伙一点也没变
Uh, w-w-we just came through the Stargate.
呃,我,我们刚通过星际之门
Uh, the, uh...
呃,那个,呃...
Chapaa-ai...
恰帕艾...
Chapaa-ai!
恰帕艾!
No, please don't do that.
不,请不要这样
Friends of yours?
你的朋友?
Unless we want a bad reputation,...
除非想要坏名声...
we should avoid shooting the first people we meet on a new planet.
否则我们不该朝在新星球上 碰到的第一个人开枪
Oh, please, you don't have to do this.
噢,求你了,你不用这么做的
Chula a lazla?
Chula a lazla?
Lazla...?
Lazla...?
Choose...
挑选...
They wanna know if we're here to choose.
他们想知道我们是不是 来这里进行挑选的
Uh, sure. Uh, we can choose.
呃,当然,呃,我们可以挑选
Choosing... choosing is good.
挑选...挑选很好
It's a derivation of Arabic combined with...
这来自阿♥拉♥伯语,结合进了...
Yeah, yeah. All right. Whatever.
是的,是的,好的,不管什么
Ask 'em to take us to the nearest village.
让他们带我们去最近的村庄
Uh, would you take us to, um...
呃,你们能不能带我们去,嗯...
Uh, uh...
呃,呃...
Um... Arush.
嗯...Arush.
Arush.
Arush.
Yah, alla.
Yah, alla.
Chulak.
丘拉可
Chulak.
丘拉可
Chulak, eh?
丘拉可,呃?
Chulak!
丘拉可!
Chulak. S-sounds good.
丘拉可,听起来不错
I hear it's nice this time of year.
这个季节天气不错
Atuhara a lazla.
Atuhara a lazla.
Why are they treating us like this?
他们为什么这样对我们?
They think we're gods.
他们以为我们是神
OK. We're gods.
好吧,我们是神
Now what?
现在怎么办?
I have no idea.
我不知道
When in Rome.
入乡随俗
Behold.
看啊
Your Queen.
你们的皇后
Sha're?
夏蕊?
Kneel before your queen.
在皇后面前跪下
Sha're, it's me.
夏蕊,是我呀
Aargh!
啊!
You wanted to see me, sir?
你想见我,长官?
Once we seal the iris we can still hear from our teams?
我们关闭了虹旋门 仍然可以接收到来自小队的信♥号♥♥?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
But it could be the aliens.
但也可能是外星人
Or one of our own people being tortured.
或者我们自己人中的一个正被折磨
Sealing the Stargate is... How much longer do they have?
关闭虹旋门是... 他们还有多少时间?
Just under two hours, sir.
不到两个小时,长官
Daniel... Daniel...
丹尼尔...丹尼尔...
Oh... Sha're.
噢...夏蕊
Whoa. Easy. You've been unconscious.
哇哦,慢点,你失去知觉了
No, I saw her. I know. We all did.
不,我看见她了 我知道,我们都看见了
I saw Sha're. She was...
我看见了夏蕊;她...
Uh, if there's a way out of here, I haven't found it yet.
呃,如果有办法从这里出去的话 我还没有找到
But look what I didfind.
但看看我找到了谁
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
You're OK? I think so.
你没事吧? 我想是的
Easy, big guy. Welcome back to the land of the conscious.
慢点,小伙子,欢迎回到清醒的世界
O'Neill told me about Sha're.
欧尼尔和我谈了夏蕊
Jack, help me. We can find her.
杰克,帮帮我,我们能找到她的
Daniel,...
丹尼尔...
don't.
不要
If we can't get out of here, the mission's a bust.
如果我们不能从这里出去 行动就失败了
They seal the gate in just over 90 minutes.
他们还有90分钟就要封闭星际之门
C'mon, Skaara, let's find a way out of here.
来,史卡拉,让我们找到办法出去
Ow!
啊哦!
What is this?
这是什么?
It's a watch.
手表
This is not Goa'uld technology.
这不是勾阿邬的技术
Where are you from?
你从哪来?
Earth.
地球
Chicago, if you wanna be specific...
芝加哥,如果还要具体些的话...
Your words mean nothing. Where are you from?
你的话没有意义,你从哪里来?
Uh, excuse me...
呃,对不起...
This is where we're from.
我们从这里来
Warren, rise and shine.
华伦,我们走
The sun is...
太阳...
The suns are coming up.
太阳出来了
We're gonna be all right.
我们会没事的
We can't go through another night like that, Captain.
再这样过夜我们可挺不住了,长官
Yeah. Gets a little chilly on this planet at night.
是的,这星球到了晚上变得真冷
The Colonel should've sent us a radio message by now.
上校到现在应该给我们 发出无线电通讯了
When do you have to make your decision?
你什么时候做出决定?
Whether or not to go back to the Stargate?
到底回不回星际之门去?
That'll be about when hell freezes over.
那是永远不可能的
That describes our current situation.
我想我们的情况就是这样
We are not leaving without the Colonel. Understood?
没有上校我们不会离开 明白了吗?
Another fine day on planet Kawalsky.
卡瓦斯基星上又一个美妙的日子
So, Ra isn't dead after all.
那么,里根本没死
No, it wasn't Ra.
不,那不是拉
It was Apophis.
那是阿波菲斯
Who?
谁?
Um, it's from Egyptian mythology.
嗯,那来自埃及神话
Ra, the sun god, ruled the day.
太阳神拉统治白天
Apophis, the serpent god, and Ra's rival, ruled the night.
拉的敌人蛇神阿波菲斯统治黑夜
It's right out of ''The Book of the Dead''.
这就来自《死亡之书》
They're living it.
他们让它成为了现实
We will save Sha're?
我们会救夏蕊吗?
I can't promise that. But you are a great warrior!
我不能保证 但你是个很好的战士!
We defeated Ra together!
我们一起打败过拉!
But look what we're up against.
但是看看我们要对抗的是什么
We'll try.
我们会试试的
Shaka ha!
Shaka ha!
Kree hol mel, Goa'uld!
可里 hol mel,勾阿邬!
What did he say?
他说什么?
They're going to choose.
他们要进行挑选
Choose what?
挑选什么?
Who will be the children of the gods.
谁将成为众神之子
Jaffa!
贾珐!
Sha're.
夏蕊
Jack, help me, please.
杰克,请帮帮我
Daniel! Don't!
丹尼尔! 不要!
Benna!
Benna!
Ya wan, ya daru!
Ya wan, ya daru!
Kneel before your masters!
在主人面前跪下!
Skaara...
史卡拉...
Benna!
Benna!
Ya wan, ya daru!
Ya wan, ya daru!
Choose!
选吧!
No.
不
This one.
这一个
We choose this one.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表