Daniel, we can come back.
丹尼尔,我们可以再来
No, what if the castle crumbles around the gate,
不,如果城♥堡♥塌陷埋住了门呢
I mean this, this, could all be lost,
这些可能会遗失
if I stay I could unbury the gate again.
如果我留下 我可以再次挖开门的
What if it falls into the ocean. I am willing to take that risk.
如果星际之门掉进海里呢? 我愿意冒这个险
I'm not! Let's go!
我不愿意!走了! 杰克
Please.
拜托
Let's go!
走吧!
It's a piece of cake. Not from what I remember.
小事一桩 我记得上回可不是这样
Go
走
Go
换你了
Go!
快走啊!
Stargate receiving squad, stand ready!
星际之门开启,小组待命! 是,长官
Wormhole is destabilizing, still no travelers.
虫洞开始不稳定,仍然没有旅客
Come on guys.
快啊,两位
Stand by people.
各位待命
Close one. You think?
关闭好险! 你有感觉啦?
You don't know how close.
你不知道有多险
"Sequence in progress" Chevron 6 encoded.
"程序进行中"象形字六,译码成功
Chevron seven...
象形字七...
will not engage.
无法锁定
Well, I think it is safe to say that, that place is gone.
我看那个地方真的是毁了
You still have my book.
你还有我的书
Captain Carter is working a computer model right now.
卡特上尉正在制♥作♥计算机的模型
'Go to reactor seven.'
去七号♥反应堆
And here's the bright side;
往好的方面想...
you alive. Yes.
你还活着 是啊
Thanks to you.
这要感谢你
Look at it this way,
这么想吧
if you ever run into those aliens, that made up the language,
如果你以后 碰到使用这些语言的外星人
you can ask them what it means.
你就可以请教他们了
You better let us know this time.
这一回,你最好通知我们
I will, I promise.
我保证会的
Catherine, hug me.
凯瑟林,来,抱一下
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表