This is right.
这是正确的
Go with Thor, my friend.
你就跟索尔去吧
I will take you.
我会带你们去
But first I must consult the runes.
但是我得先向卢恩求教
Teal'c... Take a shot at that lamp with your staff weapon.
提亚克 用你的棍棒武器射击那个灯
It will not function.
它并不管用
Yeah, that's what he said
是啊,他说过了
would happen as long as we're in here.
只要我们在这里面就是这样
This race may have considered projectile weapons...
这个种族或许认为,发射型武器..
too primitive to be concerned about.
太古老,而不构成威胁
Yeah. Here.
来,拿着
The message said only the host could leave this place alive.
刚刚留言说 只有寄主能够生还离开
Right.
对
Perhaps this could be of some benefit to the boy who was your friend.
也许这对你的那个男孩朋友 会有帮助
Skaara. Yeah, I thought of that.
史卡拉,对,我也想到过
And the wife of Daniel Jackson.
还有丹尼尔杰克森的太太
Perhaps, if they could be brought here...
也许把他们带到这里来...
the Goa'uld who took them as hosts could be purged.
占领他们身体的勾阿邬就可以除掉
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
What is it, O'Neill?
怎么了,欧尼尔?
Nothing.
没什么
Never mind.
没事
Mighty Thor, god of thunder and lightning...
伟大的索尔,雷与闪电的神
wield your hammer and protect me.
挥动你的大锤保护我
Now wait with me in the circle.
现在你们得跟我坐在圈里等待
For what? A sign from Thor himself.
等什么? 等索尔本人的指示
Great. Another sign.
好,另一个指示
She's probably afraid to go back there.
她可能害怕再回到那里
Maybe if we offer her moral support...
我们可以给她精神上的支持...
How much do you remember of your life... before?
你对过去的生活有印象吗? 记得多少?
Much.
很多
I was a beautiful child.
我以前是个漂亮的孩子
Is that bad?
那不好吗?
On Jebanna, beauty is a curse.
在加巴纳美丽是一种诅咒
I don't understand.
我不太了解
Because the Goa'uld want perfect hosts? Yes.
因为勾阿邬要完美的寄主? 是的
What happened?
到底怎么回事?
Marduk discovered our secret...
马杜克发现了我们的秘密...
and raided the temple where they tried to hide me.
并且袭击他们让我藏身的神庙
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Because of my training in the temple...
因为我在神庙受训过...
the Goa'uld who took possession of my body...
所以那个占领我身体的勾阿邬
could not take complete control over my mind.
并没有办法完全控制我的心智
A part of me, my self, remained.
一部分的自我仍然存在着
Something of the host survives.
寄主有某部分还存在
How did you end up here?
你怎么会到这儿呢?
Teal'c said the Goa'uld made this a forbidden planet ages ago.
提亚克说勾阿邬 早就禁止任何人到这星球了
And so it is.
你说的没错
But I knew my beast.
但是我了解我的勾阿邬
She hungered for conquest.
她饥渴的想要征服
So I became a voice within.
所以我成为内心的声音
I taunted her, and whispered of rumours that...
我嘲弄她,并且还散布谣言说...
Cimmeria must hold a wealth of riches for one bold enough to take it.
撒梅瑞恩一定有很多的财富 让勇敢的人去争取
You influenced the Goa'uld that had taken you over?
你真的影响了 占领你身体的那个勾阿邬?
Yes. She came to Cimmeria.
是的,她来到撒梅瑞恩
And I hoped only for a quick death.
我原本希望能迅速死亡
Escape.
解脱
But we were taken into the Labyrinth.
但是我们被带到了迷宫
A dark... and terrifying place.
一个黑暗又可怕的地方
Until Thor's hammer... set me free.
直到索尔的大锤,释放我自♥由♥
And I have honoured his ways and his people ever since.
从那之后我就尊敬索尔 跟他的同胞
It is a sign from Thor.
那是索尔的指示
Now we can go.
我们可以走了
Water.
有水
Give it enough time, it'll bring down walls.
只要有足够的时间 这面墙就会倒塌
Even walls just like that.
像这种墙也会垮
So in a coupla hundred years, we'll be free.
所以再过几百年我们就自♥由♥了
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么东西啊?
Jaffa!
贾珐!
I am Unas...
我是巫纳斯...
the First One.
是第一个
You... do not... exist.
你根本就不存在
Kill the human.
杀了那个人类
Excuse me?
你说什么?
And we will feast...
然后我们享受大餐...
together.
一起
I no longer serve the Goa'uld.
我已经不再服侍勾阿邬
Ahhhh... We shall see.
我们等着瞧
Just stay right there. Weapons are of no use here.
你给我待在那里 武器在这儿没有用的
The First One... is dead.
第一个,他死了
Yeah, well, that's fine by me. Come on.
是啊,我没意见,走吧
What?
怎么了?
Teal'c, will you relax? That thing's dead, for cryin' out loud.
提亚克,轻松点好不好? 那个东西已经死了
I believe I heard a sound.
我相信我听到声音了
There wouldn't be two of those things in here.
这里不会有两个那种东西吧?
Would there?
对吧?
If there were, they would surely battle to the death.
如果有,他们会拼个你死我活的
So what did you mean when you told that thing it didn't exist?
你说那个东西不存在是什么意思?
Unas is believed to have been the first host.
据说巫纳斯是第一个寄主
Born of the same primordial waters as the Goa'uld.
和勾阿邬都出生在相同的古老水域
It became a myth.
那是个神话
Much like your vampire.
就像你们的吸血鬼
That thing was a Goa'uld?
那东西曾是勾阿邬?
Yes.
是的
I thought they preferred human hosts.
我还以为他们喜欢人类寄主呢
There are other species far older...
很久以前,还有其它种族...
that have been used as hosts.
被利用来当寄主
Some of immeasurable power and savagery.
有些有无限的力量又非常残忍♥
Yeah, well, I wonder how long it's been trapped down here.
是啊,不知道它困在这里多久了
Perhaps a thousand years.
也许有一千年了
Unas can utilise long periods of sleep to survive.
巫纳斯可以利用漫长的睡眠 保持存活
It is dead, right?
它死了,对不对?
We don't have to go back there
我们不必回去那里
and drive a stake through its chest?
用棒子插过他的胸腔检查吧?
The old stories say Unas had great regenerative powers.
古老的传说里 巫纳斯有极强的再生能力
But those are tales told to frighten children.
但那是说来吓小孩的故事
It is a myth. Ah.
那是个神话 嗯
It was dead.
它是死了
That's good.
那很好
I believe.
我相信
You believe?
你相信?
I am certain.
我能确定
Positive? I am.
非常确定? 是的
Just a myth?
只是神话?
A myth.
是神话
Good.
好极了
We're not lost. Are we?
我们没有迷路,对吧?
It was long ago. Everything was covered with snow.
那已经很久了,当时一切 都覆盖着雪,
It all looks different now.
现在看来都不一样了
Kendra...
康翠...
It's all right. Just... take your time.
没关系,慢慢想
Kendra...
康翠...
When the Goa'uld was destroyed within you,
当勾阿邬在你身体内被毁
what did it feel like exactly?
你到底有什么样的感觉?
Your wife?
你太太?
I have to know if there's... any hope.
我必须知道是不是有...任何希望
It was very painful.
那非常的痛苦
Like...
就像...
needles stabbing inside the head.
就像脑袋里有针在刺一样
The beast will do anything to stay in control.
那东西会尽全力保有控制权
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表