Gentlemen, these planets designated P3575 and P3A577
先生们,这些被标记为P3-575和P3A-577的星球
have been submitted by Captain Carter's team
已经交由卡特上尉的小组
as possible destinations for your next mission.
由于你们下次任务的目的地
SG units 1 and 2 will operate concurrently.
SG1和SG2小组很有可能将同时执行
You know, I'm kind of partial to P3575
你知道,我比较偏爱P3-575,
if you don't mind taking P3A577.
如果你不介意去P3A-577的话
No I'll take 577. I'm not married to it.
不介意的,我会去577 我还没有结婚
No, no it's. I want to be fair about it. How about we flip for it?
不,不,没关系的 我想要公平一点,要不我们来投币决定怎么样?
How about you go where I tell you. As far as I'm concerned.
你们听我指派怎么样.我所关心的是...
Alarm Inbound traveller! Repeat Inbound traveller!
警报!有来访目标入境!重复,有来访目标入境!
Damn those Goa'uld's are persistent.
该死的,那些勾阿呜可真固执
I think we pissed them off.
我觉得我们使他们讨厌我们了
Closing the iris.
关闭虹旋门
Alert! All defence teams stand by..
警戒! 所有防卫小组待命
Set the base auto destruct countdown at 3 minutes.
设定倒数三分钟基地自动毁灭
We're not going anywhere as long as the Goa'uld keep up these attacks.
只要这些勾阿呜保持攻击 我们哪儿都去不成
They can't keep them up forever..
他们不会一直这样做的
Can they?
是吧?
Whoa!
哇
Once they realise our Gate's inpenetrable they should just give up.
一旦他们明白我们的门是无法突破的,他们就会放弃了
Part of me just wants to let 'em through.
我倒有点想让他们通过
Give 'em the fight they're looking for.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Radiation team, move in.
防辐射小组,进入(区域)
Well there have got to be worse ways to go, I suppose.
我想没有更糟的做法了(指关闭虹旋门)
You don't think the Goa'uld's are sending people through, do you?
你不会认为勾阿呜想要派人过来吧?
Be like bugs on a windshield.
(被派遣过来的勾阿呜)一定会像虫子撞上挡风玻璃一样...
Team reports all clear, sir.
防辐射小组报告!一切正常, 长官
All right, stand down from alert and abort the countdown.
好,解除警报!停止倒计时
Kawalsky. What's the matter?
卡瓦斯基,怎么了?!
Headache. Took a fistful of aspirin but nothing helps.
头疼,吃了一大把的阿司匹林但都没用
Get down to the infirmary. Get it checked out. Go on.
(退)下去到医务室做个检查,去吧
Sir, I think I'll do that. Sir, with your permission?
长官,我想我会去的.将军!如果你允许的话?
By all means Major
务必治好你的头疼少校
I need you to lead your team to P3575.
我还需要你带领你的队员到P3-575呢
(Kawalsky)
(设计对白: -哈哈,575归我了,哥们儿 -便宜了你小子)
Inbound traveller! Inbound traveller!
有来访目标入境!有来访目标入境!
Reset the countdown.
重新设定倒计时
Here we go again.
再来一次(启动自动毁灭程序)
All defence teams remain in position.
所有防卫小组保持就位
So this iris is gonna hold right?
这个虹旋门承受的住,对吗?
Pure titanium. Less than three micrometers from the event horizon.
(虹旋门)是用纯钛做的,距离虫洞水平面不超过三微米
It won't even allow matter to fully reintegrate.
实际上不会使物质流完全地重组了
So this iris is gonna hold, right?
所以,这虹旋门能承受的住,对吧?
If it doesn't, the failsafe device will detonate,
如果不行,故障安全装置会自行引爆
this whole mountain will vapourise and there'll be nothing to worry about.
这整座山都会烟消云散,所以没什么好担心的
Ah. Good, I feel much better.
啊!好极了,我感觉好多了.
Stargate.SG1-s01e03.The.Enemy.Within
第一季第03集 内敌
Come.
进来
I can understand how Kawalsky feels.
我能了解卡瓦斯基的感觉
This job gives me a headache too.
这个工作也让我头疼
Uh-huh. What's the bad news General?
喔.. 将军有什么坏消息吗?
Not much for small talk are you Colonel?
你没有什么要说的吗,上校?
How was your weekend? Get any fishing in?
你的周末过得好吗? 钓到鱼吗?
I'm rejecting your request to have Teal'c join SG-1.
我拒绝你要提亚克加入SG-1的请求
Wasn't my choice.
这不是我的选择
A Colonel Kennedy is en route from the Pentagon right now.
有位肯尼迪上校正从五角大楼前来这里
He'll be asking your friend some questions.
他将会问你朋友一些问题
What kind of questions?
什么样的问题?
What we're up against. Troop strength, technology, weaponry.
我们所对抗的.关于军力,技术,武器装备
I'd like to know the answers to those questions too, sir.
我也想知道那些问题的答案,长官
But after they're done asking them..
不过是在他们问完之后
There'll be more questions. Possible tests....
还会有更多问题,可能还有测试
After all he's carrying the larval form of a hostile,
毕竟,他携带着一个敌方的幼虫
a very formidable enemy, inside his body.
在他的体内是一个非常强大的敌人
What kind of tests are we talking about?
我们谈论的是什么样的测试?
Maybe you haven't noticed Colonel.
你可能没注意,上校
But he's the first alien species we've actually run into
实际上他是我们碰到的第一个外星物种
You don't think that qualifies your friend
您不觉得这让你的朋友
as a subject of scientific interest?
具备作为一个科学实验对象的资格吗?
Subject?
实验对象?
He is what he is Colonel.
上校, 他是个一个外星人
With all due respect Sir,
请恕我直言长官,
I don't think he saved the lives of my team
我不认为他拯救了我队员的生命
or came over to our side
或加入我们这一边
so he could become a damn guinea pig for US military intelligence.
是为了能成为美国情报部门的试验品
Back up Colonel. He switched sides once.
我个人非常支持你上校 但他曾经变节过
Are you 100% positive he won't switch back?
你就能确定他不会再变回去吗?
Yes, Sir.
我确定,长官
Well you are alone in that assertion.
这只是你一个人的断言
Colonel Kennedy arrives within the hour.
肯尼迪上校将在1小时之内到达
I promise Teal'c will be treated with dignity and respect
我保证提亚克会受到客气与尊重的礼遇
for as long as he remains a guest of this facility.
只要他还是这里的客人
Beyond that, I can't promise a damn thing.
除此之外,我无法做任何保证
Dismissed Colonel.
讨论结束,上校
Hey, am I interrupting anything?
喂,我打扰你们了吗?
Yes.
是的
Why don't I come back?
那我待会儿再来吧?
The people from Chulak?
从恰拉可来的人怎么样了?
We sent the last of them through the Gate
在勾阿呜开始访问我们之前
just before the Goa'uld started knocking at the door.
我们把他们堵在了门口
Good.
很好
Thanks to you.
这要感谢你
So how long do you think they'll keep it up?
你认为他们会这样持续多久?
One, perhaps two more attempts.
至少会再尝试一到两次吧
They will believe their weapons have destroyed you.
他们会认为他们的武器毁灭你们了
They will not send warriors through for some time
他们在一段时间内不会再派战士来
to make sure of your destruction.
确定你们是否被消灭
Well they'll be in for a surprise, huh?
那他们将会大吃一惊了,对吧?
Your iris will be closed.
你的虹旋门将会闭合
They will be crushed.
他们将被击碎
Surprise.
惊讶
Am I a prisoner?
我是囚犯吗?
Ahh, yeah.
啊,是的
I understand.
我了解
We're not exactly living up to your expectations of us, are we?
我们辜负了您的期望,是吗?
You see, Teal'c, we've been living alone
你要明白,提亚克 ,我们独居了很长时间
in our little corner of the galaxy for awhile and
在我们星系的小角落里
I think
我认为
the people I work for, just need to get to know you a little better.
我所效命的人,需要多了解你一点
I mean your knowledge of the Goa'uld alone makes them a little curious.
我是说,光凭你对勾阿呜 的知识就让他们很好奇了
I will give that knowledge freely.
我会无条件的告诉你们那些知识
Yeah, I know you will and we'll put it to good use.
我知道你会的,我们也一定会善加利用的
I will pledge my allegiance to this world.
我发誓我会效忠这个世界的
I'm just not sure that's ever going to be enough for them to trust you.
我只是不太确定这样做足以使他们信任你
To be honest with you, I think they're scared of you.
说实话,我认为他们在怕你
I understand.
我了解
You must be used to that by now, huh?
我想你早就习惯这点了吧?
I am a jaffa.
我是个贾法
I have served as a warrior for your enemy.
我曾是你敌人的战士
I have carried your enemy within me.
在我的体内有你们的敌人
Yeah. Well it's kind of a human thing.
是的,这就是人的观念
We tend to be afraid of things we don't know.
我们会害怕我们不知道的事物
Why is O'Neill not afraid?
为什么欧尼尔不害怕?
Teal'c...
提亚克...
I saw you stand up to a God.
我亲眼看到过你挺身面对自己崇拜的神
Refuse to kill, I saw you make that decision.
拒绝杀人,我看到你做出那个决定
Yes.
是
In that moment I learned everything I needed to know to trust you.
从那一刻开始我就知道我可以信任你了
If I had killed you then,
如果我那时杀了你
I would not be here now.
我现在就不会在这儿了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表