Come on.
快去.
Carter...
卡特...
keep asking questions out here.
尽量去打听打听...
He is the creator...Pelops, the giver of days.
他就是创造者...派洛斯,他给予我们日子
This was his home when he lived among us.
他跟我们同住的时候就住在这里
We keep it as it was then and will do so until he returns.
我们一直保持原样而且会继续等到他来
And when will that be? Well, that is a mystery.
那是什么时候? 这就是个谜了
Until it is revealed,
在揭开谜底之前
it is the duty of the Chosen to rejoice and wait.
被拣选人的责任就是要欢乐而且等待
Why are your people called the Chosen?
为什么称为被拣选的?
My ancestors were so beloved by Pelops that...
派洛斯他非常的...喜欢我的祖先
he fashioned this garden for us.
他为我们塑造了这个乐园
It is said...
据说是...
he chose us and brought us here from beyond the stars.
他从星际外,拣选了我们而且带我们来这个地方
Are there any writings of your history?
你们的历史有任何文字吗?
"Writings"? I do not know this word.
"文字"? 我没有听过这个字眼
...more of this.
...更多这个
Writings. Do you know what this is?
文字,你知道这什么吗?
It is of Pelops.
那个是派洛斯的
It is Goa'uld... an obscure dialect.
那是勾阿邬的一种难解的术语
Why didn't you tell me that before?
你以前怎么没跟我说?
You never before inquired.
你从来没有问过我
Well...you call it Goa'uld.
你称它...勾阿邬
Um, I call it linear "A" Script.
而我呢,我叫它细长书写体
We found pictographics like this in ancient Greece and ancient Cretan,
我们在古希腊跟古克雷顿发现相类似的象形文字
but we never completely deciphered this form.
可是从来没有完全解开这个文字
The symbols are a sequence.
这些符号♥是一种顺序
What, like a...combination?
你是指...组合?
What is a combination?
什么是组合?
Well, it's a sequence of symbols or motions...
那是符号♥的次序或移♥动♥...
Can you read this? I believe I can.
你能看懂这个? 我想我可以
It seems to be some sort of record,
这似乎是某种纪录
an archaic dialect.
一种古代的术语
Very difficult to decipher.
要解开非常困难
Come on, I want to show you something.
我要给你看这个东西
Okay, I-I'm coming.
好,我来了
Hi. I found this shell this morning and,
嗨,我今天早上发现这个贝壳
uh, I thought maybe Daniel might like it.
呃,我想丹尼或许会喜欢
He can use it as a rattle.
他可以拿来玩
You want to give it to him for me?
你可以替我拿给他吗?
Oh, you can do so yourself.
啊,你自己拿给他吧
This is Daniel.
它就是丹尼尔
No, no, I meant the baby.
不...我是说宝宝
This is baby Daniel.
这就是丹尼尔宝宝
Okay...
好吧...
that's not possible.
那是不可能的
Do you not have children who change and-and grow?
你们难道没有长大会改变的孩子吗?
Well, yeah, sure we do...but not like that.
我们当然有了,但是不像这样
Thetyes, how old is that boy?
瑟提丝,那孩子多大了?
That is Phillippos. He is 12.
他是菲力普斯,他12了
Okay, well, he's a little big for 12 years old, but... Years...
好,他对12岁来说稍大了点,但.. 12“岁”?
what are "Years"?
岁...岁是什么啊?
Uh, well...uh, I-I guess it would be a little different for each planet,
呃,我想每个星球的说法都不一样
but a year is basically the time it takes for the globe...
但基本上星球绕着太阳的轨道
to complete one orbit around the sun.
转一圈就算一年
Right...let's just keep this simple, okay?
好,让我来简单说明一下
Where we come from,
我们的家乡呢
there are 365 days in one year.
一年当中有365天
No, no...we have no such counting of time on Argos.
不...我们阿格斯星球没有这种算法
Phillippos is 12 days old.
菲力普斯是12天大
How old are you? Twentyone days.
那...那你多大? 21天
And, uh...Kynthia?
那...肯希雅呢?
Thirty-one days.
31天
I think Pelops brought humans here to be lab rats.
我想是派洛斯带人类到这儿来当实验品
From what we've been able to translate so far...
从我们目前所翻译出来的...
he wanted to know how humans evolve,
他想知道人类会怎么进化
so he shortened the life span...
所以他缩短人生...
to about 1/250th of normal.
为正常的...两百五十分之一
So, instead of having to wait a hundred thousand years
所以他不必等上数十万年
to see how human physiology evolves,
去看人类的生理是怎么演化的
...he could do it in a hundred? That is correct.
只要一百年就知道了? 非常正确
Pelops wanted to determine
派洛斯想知道
what the human host body would become in the future,
人类寄主的身体未来会怎么样
and perhaps accelerate the process.
也许他加速了进展过程
How did he do it? Was it genetic alteration?
他怎么做到的?那不是基因改造吗?
We do not know. It is an archaic dialect.
我们并不知道,那是一种古代术语
daniel ?
丹尼尔?
Okay...I didn't want to say this 'til I was absolutely sure but...
好吧...在没有完全确定之前我还不想说...但是...
I think he may have created some kind of virus...
我想他可能发明了某种病毒...
and viruses are often spread through bodily contact.
而...病毒通常是经由身体接触传染的
Some are and some are airborne...
有些是,有些是空气传染
But I think that this one isn't.
但是我认为这一种病不是
What has drawn you to this conclusion?
你怎么会有这种结论?
Because only one of us passed out last night, and that was Jack.
昨天晚上我们当中只有一个人昏睡,那就是杰克
You have to give them credit for one thing...they do enjoy life.
你得为一件事赞美他们...他们的确会享受人生
Perhaps it is because they do not have much life to enjoy.
也许因为他们没有多少人生能享受
Great! So now what you're telling me is this virus - which,
好极了! 所以你们是在跟我说.
by the way, I do not have -
也就是说,我并没有感染的这种病毒
...is deadly?
...是会致命的
Well, if the kids age five years in five days,
如果五天的孩子会像是五岁
what happens when they reach 100 days?
那么他们一百天的时候会怎么样呢?
Colonel? Colonel?
上校? 上校?
I guess it wasn't the cake.
我猜不是因为蛋糕
Maybe it was your physical contact with Kynthia.
也许是你跟肯希雅的接触
Get back to Earth, Captain. Figure this thing out.
上尉,回地球去,搞清楚这件事,去
Tell me you brought the blood back in sealed containers.
上尉,你是用密封容器带回血液的吧?
Yeah, of course I did. What is it?
我当然有密封,那是什么?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
First I ran a routine check for antibodies...nothing.
我先对抗体做了例行检查,没事
So then I thought, all right,
然后我想,好吧,
maybe this alien bug found a way to hide from the immune system,
也许这种外星病毒有办法躲在免疫系统
so I ran a protein analysis. Take a look at what I found.
所以我分♥析♥了蛋白质.看看我发现了什么
All right, these are the blood samples you brought back.
好,这是你带回来的血液样本
Now, look at the strange particulate in there.
你看那里奇怪的微粒状
So that's from one of the Argosians?
那是阿格斯人的血?
Now...that's from Colonel O'Neill. Wow...what is it?
好,这是欧尼尔上校的 哇...那是什么?
Something we don't have a word for...yet.
是种现在还没有名字的东西
Well, how come the Colonel has way more of it than the Argosians?
那...那为什么上校的比阿格斯人的还多呢?
Maybe because he started out older than they did...
也许他比阿格斯人年纪都要大...
sort of like a-a head start for whatever this thing is.
就像是先让他起跑之类的吧
I'd better wake up General Hammond. Yeah.
我最好叫醒哈蒙将军. 对
Jack! Carter's comin' back!
杰克! 卡特回来了!
Jack !
杰克
Welcome back, Captain.
欢迎回来,上尉.
So, what did you find out?
你发现了什么?
Come on now, don't keep the elderly waiting. It's rude.
快啊,别让老年人等太久.这很没礼貌
Uh, it isn't a virus.
那不是病毒
All right...what is it?
好吧,那是什么?
Well, Dr. Fraiser and I came up empty.
费瑞兹医生跟我都没结论
She's still working on it...but it's gonna take time.
她还在研究中,但这需要一点时间
Time...is something these people don't have, Captain.
上尉,这些人最缺乏的就是时间
Nor do I. Colonel, there's something else.
我也一样 上校,还有一件事
You're blood sample showed way more organisms compared to the Argosians.
你的血液和阿格斯人的比起来,含有更多的有机体
How many more? Maybe on the level of a hundred times more...
多多少? 也许比他们多上一百倍...
and they are multiplying.
而且还在增加中
Which means?
这表示...?
It-it means the organism - or what ever it is -...
这表示有机体或者不管那是什么东西
seems to be compensating for your natural age.
都会抵销你实际上的年龄
You've already lived way longer than anyone...
你已经活的比有这种...
with this, for lack of a better word, disease, ever should.
怪东西的任何人都还要久了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表