他抓走了史卡拉...
into the Chaapa-ai.
抓进了恰帕艾
Where? Did you see?
哪里? 你看见了吗?
Did you see?
你看见了吗?
What's going on, Daniel?
出什么事了,丹尼尔?
Could there be another Ra?
有可能出现另一个拉吗?
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道?
I should've left the barricade up. This is my fault.
我不该离开那里的,是我的错
Come on, come on.
来,来
Ferretti needs medical attention now!
费瑞提现在需要医疗救护!
Go! Help him! I can send you back.
去! 帮助他! 我能把你送回去
You're coming with us this time. I've got orders.
这一次你要和我们一起走 我有命令
I don't care about your orders.
我才不在乎你的命令
My wife is out there. So is Skaara.
我妻子在那里,史卡拉也是
We can only get 'em back if you come with us.
你只有和我们一起走 才能把他们救回来
Ferretti might've seen those coordinates.
费瑞提可能看见了象形符号♥
Captain, do you have the video?
上尉,你录下来了吗?
I've got everything I need.
需要的所有东西我都有
So many...
那么多...
Ni-ya!
尼亚!
Ni-ya...
尼亚...
After we go through the Chaapa-ai,...
我们通过恰帕艾后...
..you have to bury it like we did before, and then leave this place.
你得像以前一样把它埋起来 然后离开这里
You come back?
你会回来吗?
No, I can't. Nobody can. That's what I'm telling you.
不,我不能了,没有人可以了 这就是我要告诉你的
Not for a... Iong time.
在很长时间里...不会了
As soon as we're gone, I want you to close it, bury it.
我要你等我们一走 就关闭它,掩埋起来
Put a big heavy cover stone over it.
放一块巨石把它盖住
Nothing good can ever come through this gate. Do you understand me?
从这道门里不会出来什么好东西的 你明白了吗?
You came through it, Daniel.
你是从里面出来的,丹尼尔
Do you remember the story I told you?
还记得我和你说的那个故事吗?
How the ancient Egyptians cut themselves off from Ra?
古老的埃及人,是如何摆脱拉的?
That is what you have to do.
这就是你要做的
Then, in one year from this day,...
然后,一年之后的今天...
you take the cover stone away.
你把盖石取掉
I will try to bring Sha're home with me on that day.
我会试着在那天,带夏蕊回家的
But if I don't make it back, if I don't...
但如果我没有回来 如果我没有...
If I don't return, then you must bury the gate again forever. Joa qua?
如果我没有回来,你必须永远 把这道门埋起来;Joa qua?
You tell Sha're's father ''in one year''.
你告诉夏蕊的父亲''一年之后''
Stand by for arrival.
等待到达
Stand by for arrival.
等待到达
Incoming traffic.
进入通行
Get the medic!
快叫急救人员!
Get the medic!
快叫急救人员!
Close the iris! Close the iris!
关闭虹旋门! 关闭虹旋门!
Wormhole disengaged.
虫洞关闭
What the hell's that, sir?
这到底是怎么回事,长官?
That's our insurance against any more surprises.
这是我们防备突袭的措施
It's pure titanium, hopefully impenetrable.
是纯钛,希望是难以穿透的
Get the gauze on him. We've got to stop the bleeding.
给他缠上纱布,我们得止血
What happened, Colonel?
出了什么事,上校?
Base camp was hit while we were on recon, sir.
我们侦察时营地受到了攻击,长官
The same hostiles who attacked us? That's a fair guess.
和攻击我们的是同一个敌人? 猜得很对
Jackson's wife and one of our kids was kidnapped.
杰克森的妻子和我们的一个孩子 被绑♥架♥了
Your kids?
你们的孩子?
From the previous mission, sir.
上次行动中认识的,长官
General, hi. Daniel Jackson.
将军,你好,我是丹尼尔.杰克森
Um, I'd like to be on the team that goes after them.
呃,我很愿意加入随后的小分队
You're not in any position to make demands, Jackson.
你没有权力做任何要求,杰克森
C-Chel nok, her.
C-Chel nok, 她
No! No! Skaara!
不! 不! 史卡拉!
Skaara!
史卡拉!
Your death cannot help her.
你的死帮不了她
I'm not afraid of you!
我才不怕你!
Doc says he's gonna make it.
医生说他会没事的
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
You gonna stay here all night?
你要整晚待在这里?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Hey.
嘿
They don't know what to do with me.
他们不知道该怎么处置我
And I don't know what to do with myself.
我也不知道该怎么处置自己
C'mon. Let's get outta here.
来,让我们离开这
Nice catch. Thank you. Sorry.
来一瓶吧 谢谢你,对不起
Gate travel always makes my allergies...
穿越星际之门总是让我过敏...
Sorry.
对不起
So, you were saying.
那么,你刚才说
Anyway, um... As soon as you left they realised they were free.
总之,呃...你们一走 他们就意识到自己自♥由♥了
I mean, Abydos was their world for the taking.
我的意思是,阿比多斯就是 他们自已做主的世界了
Had a little party, did you?
进行了狂欢,是不是?
Oh, yeah. Big, big party.
哦,是的,很大的狂欢
They treated me like their saviour. It was, um...
他们对待我 就好像他们的救世主一样;那,呃..
embarrassing.
很令人尴尬
It's amazing you turned out so normal.
你变得这么正常令人吃惊
Well, if it wasn't for Sha're, I probably...
如果不是因为夏蕊,我可能...
She was the complete opposite of everyone else.
她和其它的人恰恰相反
She laughed every time I tried to do some chore they all took for granted.
每次我做一些他们都习以为常的 小事时,她都会笑
Like, um, grinding yaphetta flour.
比如,呃,磨面粉
I mean, have you ever tried to grind your own flour?
我的意思是 你有没有试过自己磨面粉?
I'm trying to kick the flour thing.
我想我会试试的
This is going straight to my head.
这东西直接上了我的头
What time is it? I must have gate lag.
几点了? 我一定是有时差了
Daniel, for crying out loud, you've had one beer.
丹尼尔,直说吧 你已经喝了一瓶啤酒了
You're a cheaper date than my wife was.
你的酒量还不如我妻子
Yes, when am I going to meet your wife?
是的,我什么时候能见见你妻子?
Oh, probably,...
噢,可能...
uh, never.
呃,永远不会了
After I came back from Abydos the first time,...
在我第一次从阿比多斯回来时...
she'd already left.
她已经离开了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Yeah. So was l.
是的,我也是
I think in her heart
我想在她心里对发生在孩子身上的事
she forgave me for what happened to our kid. She just...
已经原谅了我,她只是...
couldn't forget.
无法忘记
And what about you?
那你怎么样呢?
I'm the opposite.
我恰恰相反
I'll never forgive myself.
我永远不会原谅自己
But sometimes I can forget.
但有时我会忘记
Sometimes.
有时候
You!
你!
Where are you taking me?
你带我去哪?
I'm a sergeant in the US Air Force.
我是美国空军的军官
I demand to know where you're taking me!
我要求知道你带我去什么地方!
Let go!
放开!
Let go of me!
放开我!
Where the hell are you taking me?
你们到底要带我去哪?
Come.
过来
Lovely.
很可爱
Full of life.
充满活力
You could be the vessel for my future queen.
你可以成为我未来皇后的宿主
Yes.
好
Yes.
好
Very nice indeed.
确实很好
But I am not the one you must finally please.
但我并不是你最终要取悦的人
Yametha, re!
Yametha, re!
Does she please you, my love?
她让你满意吗,亲爱的?
A shame.
可惜
Send another!
带下一个来!
Ladies and gentlemen, General Hammond.
女士们,先生们,哈蒙德将军
People, what is spoken of in this room
大家听着,我们在这个房♥间里所说的
is classified as SCI top secret.
是SCI的最高机密
Colonel, what do we know about these hostiles now?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表