can erase what he has done in the past.
都不可能抹煞他以前所做的事情
Jaffa, you are guilty of killing my father.
贾珐,你的罪行是杀死我的父亲
Tomorrow, at mid-day,...
明天...正午
you will die by your own weapon.
你将死于...你自己的武器
As my father did.
就像我父亲那样
I'm confused, Captain. Are these people hostiles?
上尉,我不太懂,这些人是敌人吗?
Well sir, that would depend on your definition of hostiles.
长官 这就要看您对敌人的定义是什么
They have Teal'c prisoner.
他们囚禁了提亚克,
They plan to execute him. I'd call that hostile.
他们打算要处死他,我认为这算是敌人
But it sounds to me as if
不过,我听说他们对你们其它人
they've treated the rest of you with the utmost respect.
又是非常的尊重
Now you want to launch an assault on them? No, sir.
但你却想对他们展开攻击? 不,长官
I'm hoping once they see our superior numbers and firepower,...
我是希望他们看到我们 占优势的人数跟火力
they'll release him without incident.
就会无异议的释放他
Colonel, the United States is not in the business...
你知道的,上校 我们政♥府♥是不会去干预任何...
of interfering in other people's affairs.
其它国家民族的事情的
Since when, sir?
什么时候开始的,长官?
Since this administration was elected.
从本届总统选出来之后
Well, I don't think the president
我想我们总统不会反对,
would have a problem with us going in and trying to rescue one of our own.
我们 去那里解救我们自己的同胞吧
Teal'c is not one of our own. He's not?
提亚克不是我们的同胞 他不是?
I mean in the eyes of the government.
我是指在政♥府♥的眼中
He's not an American citizen. Hell, he's not even an Earth citizen.
他并不是我国公民 他甚至不是地球人
I don't believe I'm hearing this from you, sir.
我不敢相信您会说出这种话,长官
General Hammond, sir, if I may.
哈蒙将军,长官,请容我说
Even setting aside that Teal'c is our friend,...
先别说提亚克是我们的朋友了...
how can you let such a valuable information resource be taken away?
你怎么能让这么有价值的 情报资源被取走呢?
These people's laws in this regard are no different from our own.
我想这些族人的律法 就跟我们的律法是一样的
We don't stop pursuing war criminals, because they have a change of heart.
我们不会因为战俘已经改过向善 就不再追捕他的
War criminals? Yes, Colonel, he is.
你说战俘? 是的,上校,他正是
Like it or not, what the Jaffa have done to these people...
不管你喜不喜欢 这位贾珐对那些人...
and thousands of other people is a crime.
还有其它几千人,所做的都是罪行
Now Teal'c spent many years serving the Goa'uld
提亚克他花了许多年去服侍勾阿邬
doing some damned distasteful things.
并且做了一些令人不愉快的事
Surely both of you must realize that
你们俩个当然都了解
this was bound to happen sooner or later.
这种事情 是迟早都会发生的
General Hammond, I have spent a lot of years
哈蒙将军,过去我花了很多年时间
in the service of my country,...
为我的国家服务
and I have been ordered to do some damned distasteful things.
我也遵守命令去做了一些 令人不愉快的事情
I will not allow them to execute my friend.
我不会让他们对我的朋友执行死刑
Sir, Teal'c has proven his loyalty to us countless times.
长官,提亚克已经证明 他对我们的忠诚无数次了
Don't you think we should do the same?
你不觉得我们也该回报吗?
My own personal opinion says, yes.
我个人的意见当然是说好了
But the government policies under
但是我必须考虑到政♥府♥的基本政策
which I must weigh my decisions, say, no.
所以,我的决定是不行
Well fine, let's call the president! That's enough, Colonel!
那好,打电♥话♥问总统啊! 好,够了,上校!
General, sir, we don't have a lot of time here.
将军,我们剩下的时间不多了
Right.
没错
What are they doing? Preparing me for my death.
他们在干什么? 为我准备接受死刑
I would like to ask one final favor.
我想请你帮最后的忙
What is it? I would like to volunteer my lifeless body,
什么事? 我愿意将我没有生命的躯体
and that of my symbiote, for your scientists to study.
及我体内的共生体 做你们的科学研究
Perhaps you can better learn ways to battle the Goa'uld and the Jaffa.
也许你们会发现对抗勾阿邬和贾珐 更好的方式
Well, don't worry, Teal'c, there's not going to be any body to donate.
别担心,提亚克 不会有什么躯体捐赠的事情
Jack and Carter should be back any minute with the troops.
杰克跟卡特随时会带部队过来
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔.杰克森
You must not allow Colonel O'Neill...
你绝对不能让欧尼尔上校...
to deny the retribution the Byrsa deserve.
否决柏沙族应得的补偿
You know I have to admit, Teal'c, for once I agree with Jack.
我得承认 我第一次跟杰克意见相同
I mean, I respect your wishes, but I don't believe that you deserve to die.
我尊重你的意愿 但是我认为你根本罪不致死
I'm sorry, Colonel, the president won't authorize a rescue.
抱歉,上校 总统先生不愿意授权出兵
I don't believe it. What?
我真不敢相信 什么?
I agree with the president's decision.
我也赞同总统的决定
We can't commit troops to risk their lives in an action...
我们不能够派军队 让他们为了道德上有待商榷的事情
that I believe is morally ambiguous.
去冒他们的生命危险
That's where I respectfully disagree, sir.
这就是我最不同意的地方,长官
You have the right to disagree, Colonel,...
你有权力不同意,上校
but you do not have the right to take actions against orders,
但是你没有权利违抗命令 而采取行动,
is that understood?
听到了没有?
Things look a little different to you?
你觉得情况不太一样吗?
Byrsa must have taken him with them.
柏沙八成带他一起走了
Let's hope it was the Byrsa.
希望是柏沙带走的
Maybe Daniel broke him out.
也许丹尼尔帮他逃狱了
Keep those positive thoughts comin', Captain. Let's go.
续续保持乐观想法吧,上尉,走吧
Now O'Neill has proved to me
现在欧尼尔已经向我证明了
not only where his loyalties lie but yours as well.
他跟你的忠诚都是谎言
If you believe that it was O'Neill that informed the Goa'uld,
如果你认为是欧尼尔 去通知勾阿邬,
you are mistaken.
你就错了
Then how is it that they know our escape routes?
那他们怎么知道我们的逃亡路线呢?
What? We are trapped. Cut off from the hidings.
什么? 我们被困住了,无法逃往避难所
But Jack went back to Earth. The Goa'uld are not stupid.
杰克是回地球,勾阿邬不笨
They probably figured it out on their own.
他们可能自己想出来的
The children and the slowest will hide here.
孩子和最慢的将躲在这里
The rest of us will try to draw them away into the forest.
我们其它人 会试着把他们引到森林里
Wait. Now let Teal'c go. We can help you,
等一下.放了提亚克.我们能帮助你们,
but he is no good to you like this.
像这样捆着他对你们没什么好处.
Now I give you my word he will not try to run away.
把他放开,他可以帮助你们 我向你们保证他不会逃走的
No, he will not. You will stay here.
对,他不会,你也会待在这里
If I do not survive,
如果我没有生还,
I entrust you to tell whoever does...
我要你告诉那些 生还者...就跟他们说
that I still wish my sentence to be carried out.
我还是希望能够执行我的判决
Try not the let them see your face in case...
别让他们看到你的脸,以免...
Teal'c. Shak'l.
提亚克 薛可
Your death will assure my place as first prime.
你的死亡将会使我保证当上第一精锐战士.
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Over here!
到这边来!
Hey!
嘿!
It's over.
喔,天啊,
Oh, looks bad. Let's get him home.
看起来很糟 快带他回家吧
No.
不
It is mid-day. I am prepared to accept my punishment.
已经中午了 我已经准备接受我的惩罚了
Teal'c
提亚克
You would save those who wish to kill you?
你愿意救那些想杀你的人?
I would save those who deserve to live.
我愿意救那些值得活的人
I have made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
My memory was faulty.
我的记忆是错的
You are not the same man as he who murdered my father.
你已经不再是 杀害我爸爸的同一个人
I am the one.
那个人就是我
No. That Jaffa is dead.
不,那个贾珐已经死了
You have killed him.
你已经杀了他
We have our own wounded to care for.
我们各自都有伤口要处理
I suggest you take your friend home.
请你们带着你的朋友...回家
We can help you defend yourselves. We would appreciate that.
我们能教你们如何自卫 谢谢,我们感激不尽
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表