The light side of P3X-797.
P3X-797的光明之地
I thought we were going to give it a better name.
我还以为我们会给它一个更好的名字
He's back. He's normal.
他回来了,他正常了
Explain.
请解释
We know how to...lift the curse.
我们知道怎么... 解除咒语
Huh! If you are not gods
怎么会呢?如果你们不是神
Come out there with us. We'll show you.
跟我们出来,我们展示给你看
Father!
爸爸!
Oh, oh...
噢,噢..
You have done it, my lord. Thank you.
你们成功了,我的主,谢谢你们
We'll teach you how to take care of the rest.
我们会教你们怎么救其它人的
Uh, sir?
嗯,长官?
Yeah?
怎么了?
About my earlier behavior...I wasn't myself, and...
关于我先前的行为...我不是我自己...
Oh, Carter, I don't even remember your earlier behavior.
噢,卡特,我根本不记得你先前的行为了
You don't?
你不记得?
No, I was infected too, remember?
不记得,我也被感染了,记得吗?
Right! Good, I'm...I'm glad.
对!太好了,我..我很高兴
By the way, how's the wound?
对了,你的伤怎么样?
Wound?
伤?
I understand you got stabbed in the stomach?
我听说你的胃部被刺了一刀?
Oh, yeah, that...that was nothing.
啊,是的,那...那没什么.
With any luck, there won't even be a scar.
幸运的话,可能连疤痕也不会有
Well, good. I was concerned.
那太好了,我还很担心的
You were?
是吗?
Sure.
当然
If it doesn't heal properly
如果它不能完全康复
you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.
你可能就再也不会再穿那件可爱的小码无袖上衣了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表