if you need to beat a women to feel like a man, try me.
如果你需要打女人才觉得像个男人的话,就打我吧!
I value spirit in my horses, not my women.
我珍惜的是我的马匹 而不是我的女人
You belong to me, you will learn your place, and be obedient.
你属于我!你会学会你该有的立场,和顺从!
You will suffer far worse then a beating.
否则你将遭受比一顿暴打更长久的痛苦折磨
I heard what you did for my mother. I am grateful.
我听说你为我妈做的事 我很感激
It's okay.
没什么
We are all afraid. If you do not obey, my father will kill you.
我们全都很害怕 如果你不服从,我爸会杀了你
I know.
我知道
My father's a good man, he never mistreats a women
我爸是个好人,他从不虐待女人
unless she has done something wrong.
除非她犯了什么错
Unless...there is no excuse to beat a women, ever.
"除非"...打女人永远是没有任何借口的
He's a powerful warlord!
他是个很有势力的人!
Our women and children are always protected, always have food.
我们的女人和小孩全都受到他保护,衣食无缺
How can you defend him,
你干嘛还为他辩护?
he's packing you off to marry a total stranger.
他把你当物品一样,卖♥♥给一个陌生人
I have no choice, I am not free to choose.
我没有选择余地 我没有选择的自♥由♥
And you never will be until one of you say's no.
你们一定要有人说不 否则永远没有自♥由♥
I want to say it, will you help me?
我想要说不,你能帮我吗?
The tracks lead directly there.
足迹直接引到那边
Who owns the place?
那个地方是谁的?
An enemy. A man who kills for pleasure. This is very bad.
一个敌人,他是以杀人为乐的人 情况不太乐观
Well then we will go and get her tonight.
那么我们今天晚上 就去把她救出来
If we attack, there will be war.
如果你攻击,就会发生战争
Turghan is allied with 22 clans. When he fights, he takes no prisoners.
塔刚跟22个部落结为盟友 当他作战时,他是决不留活口的
You mean they'd kill all of you?
你是说他会杀光全族?
Yes.
是的
If you will wait until morning,
如果你们可以等到早上,
I will go, and request a trade, he cannot refuse.
我会过去并要求交易,他是无法拒绝的
But what will happen to Dr. Carter tonight if we wait.
如果我们等下去 卡特博士今晚会怎么样?
Turghan will partake in his newest purchase.
塔刚他会享用他最新买♥♥的财产
Oh, there's not a chance in hell.
噢,他休想有这种机会
In our land, if a man wants a women, she can say no.
在我们的世界 如果男人要个女人,女人可以说不
No one refuses, Turghan, and lives.
没有人可以拒绝塔刚之后 还能存活
Then we go now.
那我们还等什么
Stop!
站住! 下马
Yes!
太好了!
Go, go Nya, go.
走呀,娜雅,快走
I paid 300 weights of gold.
为了她,我已经付了三百块的金子
Is that a lot?
那很多吗?
Enough to bye ten women.
足够买♥♥十个女人
How much are you willing to spend to get her back?
你愿意花多少钱把她换回来?
We will offer 350 weights of gold.
我们愿意为她出到 三百五十块的金子
She is difficult. But beautiful.
她很难应付,但是很美
A rare prize.
是稀有的奖品
I may even make her a wife.
我可能把她当老婆
Oh for crying out loud, 500!
还真能喊价,五百块!
Will pay you back.
我们会还你的
Why this one?
为什么要她?
I have others younger, fit to bare many sons,
我还有其它更年轻,适合生许多儿子的,
enough to start your own tribe.
足以让你成为部落的
She is a women of power for our people. Not only a warrior but a...shaman,
在我们族人中,她是个有能力的女人 不只是个战士也是...巫师
she know the spirits of our land.
她认识我们土地的神灵,
They will tell her when it's time to plant,
他们会告 诉她何时种植,
when water will be scares...things like that.
何时缺水,她有神力
You take me for a fool?
你以为我是个笨蛋啊?
He speaks truly. In the land of Ogada, the women are as ours were long ago.
他说的是真话,在欧格达海的女人 像很久以前我们的女人
That and more! Carter is our chieftain, our people need her.
不只是这样子! 卡特是我们的族长 我们的族人需要她
Get out. You have nothing I want.
滚出去,你们没有我要的东西
Oh yeah?
噢,是吗?
Done.
成交
Alright, there are only five more rounds in that clip, time to go.
好,那个弹匣里面 只剩下五发子弹了,该走了
What a relief, I have never been so happy to see you guys.
真令人安心 我从没这么高兴能见到你们
Oh, sure you have, remember that time on P3X-595,
是,你当然有,还记得在P3X-595星球的时候
you drank that stuff that made you take off...
你喝了好多酒还把衣服脱了...
We won't get into that now. Mughal, I want to thank you for your help.
不要再谈那件事了 木格,我要感谢你的帮忙
Will leave at first light.
天一亮我们就走
I don't blame you for what Abu did, I don't blame him neither, now.
阿布做的事我不会怪你的 其实我现在也不怪他
He is suffering the madness, as I did when I was young.
他正因狂乱而受苦 就像我年轻的时候一样
It's what they call love.
就是所谓的爱情
Ah, got it.
我懂
Please, you must help me.
拜托,你们得帮帮我
What happened? Where's Nya?
出了什么事? 娜雅呢?
She came to me, just like the wind said she would.
她过来找我,就像风告诉我的那样
But before we could make our way her father caught us.
但在我们能离开之前 她父亲抓到我们
Now if you do not help me, she will be stoned to death.
如果你们不帮我的话 她会被乱石打死的
Curse me for the madness, better to have left her to marry Chimakka.
都怪我太疯狂 让她去嫁给秦马卡还好一点
I would not see anything I cared for go to Chimakka.
我绝对不会让我关心的任何东西 到秦马卡那里
Can I get a little clarification here?
我能在这里澄清下吗?
Her own father ordered her stoned to death, is that right?
她的亲生父亲下令乱石打死她,是不是?
Because she broke the law of the land.
因为她违反大地的律法
Turghan is compelled to uphold the law,
塔刚必须遵守这个法律,
even more if it applies to his own.
即使法律施加在他身上
He must rule by example.
他必须按实例规范自己
We have to go back, now!
我们必须回去! 快
Negative.
很抱歉
She can't be more then 16 or 17!
可是她不过是16-7岁的孩子!
Captain, if we go in there and try to get that little girl out,
上尉,如果我们出面救那个小女孩
we could be starting a war on this planet.
我们可能会在这个星球上引发战争
Since when are you a politician, Colonel.
什么时候你也变成一个政客了
Easy, Captain.
上尉,别激动
De Opresso Liber. To free from oppression, special forces motto.
去解救受到压♥迫♥的人 这是特种部队的座右铭
I know what it is. That's our world, this is there's.
这格言我知道 那是我们的世界,而这是他们的
Do we have the right to interfere with there customs
我们有权力干涉他们的习俗
or reinterpret their laws?
或重新解释他们的律法吗?
Yes! Maybe you guy aren't getting this,
当然了,也许你们这些家伙不会这么做
but they're about to kill this teenage girl!
但是他们将要杀了这个年幼的女孩!
Simply because she fell in love with this boy!
仅仅是因为她爱上了一个男孩!
Please, use your weapons, and free her.
拜托,用你们的武器,把她就出来
The Colonel is right. It would mean war, Abu.
上校说的对,这代表着战争,阿布
My son, you must choose, between one women, and your people.
我的儿子,你必须在这个女人和你的人♥民♥之间做出选择
I cannot.
我没有办法
Neither can I, Nya broke the law because of me.
我也没有办法,娜雅她是因为我而违法的,
I can't leave her here to die.
我不能亲眼看她送命
But if it is one life, or many.
但如果一条命换许多命...
Wait.
等一下
Now there has to be another way. Mughal,
一定还有其它的办法,木格,
what about the old laws?
以前的旧法律呢?
Isn't there something that we can...
有没有什么能用的...
Yes, yes. If we fight with law, Turghan cannot make war.
是啊,我们用律法来对抗 塔刚他就不能宣战了
Father, please, think, remember, there must be a law.
爸爸,拜托你,快想一想,快呀 一定有什么律法的
There is one.
是有一条
Father, forgive me.
爸,请原谅我
I forgive you.
娜雅,我原谅你
Stone her!
打死她!
Do not!
不要!
You have no say here, Shavadai.
木格,你在这里没有立场,夏瓦代
Stoning may be challenged. By another chieftain.
乱石打死可由另一个酋长 提出挑战的
There is no such law.
根本没有这条律法
There is.
的确有
In the song of Arkhan-tyr, the sprits will strengthen the hand of the just.
在阿康提尔的歌♥里,神灵将会 增加助力,在正义的那一方
I will not fight a cripple.
我不要跟跛子对抗
You must.
你一定要
You insult my honor by implying that I would engage in such a slaughter.
你暗示我会从事这样的屠♥杀♥ 你是在侮辱我的荣誉
You will lose and my daughter will still die.
你会输,而我的女儿还是得死
So unless there is another chieftain who will challenge my decision.
所以要有另外的酋长 才能对我的决定提出挑战
I challenge it.
我来挑战
You? You plague me.
你? 你这个女人令我倒霉
Then fight, here's your chance to shut me up once and for all.
那就打呀 你有机会一劳永逸的解决掉我
I will abide by the wisdom of the spirits.
神灵的智慧...将会与我同在的
Let them decide justly.
让神灵做公平的决定吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表