Is Junior OK?
小家伙还好吗?
Yes.
还好
But the beam caused the Goa'uld I carry great pain.
但那射线让我体内的勾阿邬很痛苦
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这消息很遗憾
Whoa.
哇呜
Hello.
你好
I am Thor.
我是索尔
Supreme commander of the Asgard fleet.
是诸神舰队的最高指挥官
The High Council of Asgard has designated Cimmeria...
诸神的最高议会 已经派任撒梅瑞恩...
a safe world for developing sentient species...
为知觉种族发展的一个安全世界
by unanimous decree, era 40.73.29.
这条法令一致通过 纪♥元♥40.73.29
The Goa'uld System Lords were so informed.
勾阿邬制度的神,也已经得到通知
Uh, we're not Goa'ulds.
呃,我们不是勾阿邬
He carries one around in him,
他身上是带着一只,
but he doesn't have much choice in the matter.
但这件事他也别无选择
You were warned not to come here, under pain of death.
我们已经警告你们不得来此 否则将会送命
Look, I'm Colonel Jack O'Neill from Earth.
听着,我... 我是地球上的杰克欧尼尔上校
I happen to know you've spent some time there in our past.
我知道你以前也曾经到过我们那儿
For crimes against the living host...
为了你对寄主所做的事情...
and all those you have murdered and enslaved...
还有你所谋杀及奴役的罪行...
the sentence is death.
你的判决是死刑
Look, uh...
听着...
we came here to... see you.
我们是来这儿看你的
This is your prison. Your technology will not function here.
这是你的监牢 你的科技在这儿无法作用
There are no luxuries, no worshippers, no slaves to...
这里没有奢侈品 没有崇拜者,没有奴隶听你的吩咐
Teal'c, I think we just got the answering machine.
提亚克,我们听到的可能是录音机
Only basic sustenance... and time.
只有基本生活条件,还有时间
Yeah, well, thanks. Thanks for the chat.
是啊,好极了,谢谢你告诉我
We should hear the rest of the message.
我们该听完所有的留言
When you tire of this existence, go to the Hall of Mjolnir...
等你厌倦这种生存 就去米尔尼大厅...
and face the hammer.
并且面对大锤
There is no escape.
你无路可逃
Only the host can leave this place... alive.
只有寄主能够离开这儿...生还
A Goa'uld trap? So it would seem.
勾阿邬的陷阱? 看来是如此
If I attempt to leave this place,
如果我企图离开这里
the Goa'uld I carry will be destroyed.
我带的勾阿邬就会被毁灭
By a hammer.
被大锤毁灭
You must leave without me.
你必须自己离开
If I stay, I will remain safe.
我只要留下就会很安全
Just relax, Teal'c. I'm not goin' anywhere.
放轻松,提亚克,我哪儿都不去
Let's just find this...
我们先去找那个...
Hall of Mohair, or whatever it's called.
模尔尼大厅,还是什么大厅的
No! Shh!
不! 嘘!
It's all right.
没关系的
Rune light, flow...
卢恩之光流...
in might and main.
大能又大力
Knit the bones and take the pain.
接合碎骨,带走痛苦
Now, the next time you want a fight,
好了,下一回你想打架的时候
choose a boy your own size.
找个个子跟你差不多的
Gairwyn, my friend!
葛雯,我的朋友!
Hail and welcome.
欢迎你过来
This is Carter, and Daniel.
这两位是卡特和丹尼尔
Hail. Hi.
你好. 嗨
Hail.
嗨
They came through the portal from Midgardr.
他们是经由门从第一个家 米嘉德而来的,
They need your help.
他们需要你帮助
What did you just do to that boy?
你刚刚对那个男孩做了什么?
He had a broken wrist. I healed it.
他的手腕骨碎了,我治疗他
Then why did he run away?
那他为什么要逃走?
Because of this.
是因为这个
It is the mark of what I usedto be.
这是我的过去所留下的记号♥
When a Goa'uld takes over a human host,
一旦等勾阿邬占领人类寄主
it's permanent.
那以后就想都别想了
Not here. Thor's hammer drove it from my body
在这儿不是,索尔的大锤把它逼出我的身体,
and restored me to my true self.
并且让我恢复自我
The "it"...You mean the parasite that was inside of you?
那个"它"... 你是指在你体内的寄生物?
Is gone.
它不见了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Thor's hammer... The stone by the gate?
索尔的大锤就是门边的石头?
No. The hammer is deep inside the mountain.
不,那个大锤在地底深处 在深山里面
As long as I have known her, Kendra has harmed no one.
从我认识康翠以来 她从来没害过人
My wife Sha're-is now...
我太太夏蕊,现在...
as you... once were.
跟你的过去一样
She has been taken by a Goa'uld and...
她被一个勾阿邬所占领了...
if what you're saying is true...
如果你说的是真的...
It is true. Then help us.
这是真的 帮助我们
Help us to find our friends.
帮忙找我们的朋友
You should not have attempted to rescue me from the beam.
你不该从那射线下企图救我
If you had not done so, you would not be here now.
如果你没那么做 你现在就不会在这儿
Ah, you'd have done the same for me.
你也会为我这么做的
Of course, I wouldn't be walkin' around
当然啦,你是不会找到我
with a Goa'uld larva in my gut, but hey...
带着一个 勾阿邬宝宝在我的肚子里的...
Ouch.
天啊
These Goa'ulds died with their human hosts.
这些勾阿邬跟他们的寄主一同死去
The marks on these bones, they are from a cutting instrument.
这些骨头上的痕迹 是切割遗留下来的
But not metal.
但不是金属
What, then?
那是什么?
I believe they were made by large, powerful teeth.
我相信是巨大有力的牙齿造成的
These bodies did not die of natural causes.
这些尸体不是自然死亡的
They were killed...
他们被杀害...
and then eaten.
然后被吃掉
It's obvious some wild animal found its way in.
显然是野生动物找到路进来的
There's gotta be a way out.
这表示有路出去
We find it... we're gone.
只要找的到...就能出去
I call it the Labyrinth.
我把它称为迷宫
It is the place where the Goa'uld are destroyed.
勾阿邬就是在那个地方被毁灭的
How is it done?
怎么完成的?
Did you feel it?
你有感觉吗?
Yes. And was it painful?
有 会不会痛苦?
It was nothing compared to the suffering
什么都比不上
I watched myself inflict on others.
我看着自己 去折磨他人那么痛苦
And for all those years.
那么多年来
So many.
那么多人
Your human friend O'Neill...
你的人类朋友欧尼尔...
He can walk out unharmed.
他会毫发无伤的出来
All you need do is wait.
你们只要等待就行了
Teal'c is our friend, too.
提亚克也是我们的朋友
He's Jaffa, not Goa'uld.
他是贾珐,不是勾阿邬
Jaffa? A friend?
贾珐?是朋友?
They are as guilty as those they serve.
他们跟他们服侍的勾阿邬一样有罪
This Jaffa gave up his rank, his home...
这位贾珐放弃了他的地位 离开了家乡...
...to join us and fight the Goa'uld.
好加入我们来对抗勾阿邬
His dream is to see his people free.
他希望他的同胞得到自♥由♥
But if the Goa'uld larva within him is removed, he will die.
但是如果他体内的勾阿邬宝宝 被移除,他就会死
See, once a Jaffa carries a larva,
你知道贾珐,如果一旦带了 宝宝的话,
it acts as his immune system.
那就像带了免疫系统
I know all I want to know of Jaffa.
关于贾珐我知道的已经够多了
Right.
对不起
If the hammer drives the Goa'uld from him and he dies,
如果大锤移除他身上的勾阿邬 会让他死,
so be it.
那就这样吧
It is his penance for serving the Goa'uld!
那就是他服侍勾阿邬的惩罚!
Teal'c was in the service of Apophis but...
提亚克以前是服侍过阿波菲斯...
...he saved our lives and helped us escape.
但是他救了我们的命 帮助我们逃脱
He is one of us now.
他现在是我们的一份子
Did I ask your counsel?!
我问你的意见了吗?!
The Valkyrie ride the wind.
北神华尔姬莉乘风而行
They want me to help you.
他们要我帮你的忙
They say you speak the truth.
他们说你说的是真话
They tell me...
他们告诉我...
that I must take you there.
我得带你们去那里
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表