Just a few more steps and home again!
只要再多走几步,马上就又到家了!
You should rest now.
你们现在都应该休息的
Your internal systems are not yet fully recharged,...
你们内部系统还没有完全充电完毕
and they were allowed to drain far to low.
而且它们现在已经快枯竭了
Attention, Coolant leak in secondary coils, Section 2.
请注意,第二区812段有漏洞
Immediate attention is required.
需要立即处理
Section 2, you see now why I needed you.
第二区 知道我为什么需要你们了吧?
This place is more then one man can maintain!
这地方光靠我一个人是不够的!
Oh, so much to do. You will see.
好多事要做,等着瞧吧
You will all feel much better soon.
你们很快就全部会觉得好多了
Oh, this will not take long at all.
这不会花掉你们太多时间的
Jack, he said we should rest. We don't want to run out of energy again.
杰克,他说我们要休息 你不想再度没有能源吧?
He's right about this place.
这个地方他说的没错
Half of this complex isn't working. The rest is marginal I mean.
这个综合体有一半不能运作 其它的也快毁了
Look around. He's been a jerry-rigging thing's for centuries.
你看看四周 他几世纪来一直东修西补的
He was desperate.
他快要绝望了
I say let this place fall down.
要是我就把这里毁了
To condemn Harlan, would be to condemn ourselves.
毁掉贺伦也会毁了我们自己
Your point being?
你到底想要说什么?
What is done is done.
事实已经造成了
Oh, please!
啊,拜托!
Has it occurred to anyone that all we are now is robots?
你们有没有想到 我们现在全部都是机器人?
Where are you going? I'm going to find Harlan.
你要去哪里? 我要找贺伦
Jack! Don't worry.
杰克! 别担心
It's just to talk. Robot to robot.
我只要谈谈,机器人对机器人
What?
怎么?
Oh, it's nothing.
没什么
Umm, this notion of living a 11,000 years entered my mind for a moment...
只是我刚刚才想到 我会活上一万一千年...
and I couldn't...
可是我却没有办法...
it's a lot to take in.
我得要习惯一下
Apparently, we've got time to adjust.
显然我们有很多时间能适应
We really do have all the same sensations and perceptions
事实上我们的确拥有和我们在人类型态时,
that we did in our human form.
一模一样的感觉和观念
Well, if you think about it, the human body is just a machine.
仔细想一想 人类其实也只是个机器
It's a vessel for our consciousness, I mean.
是我知觉的容器
It's just an organic one.
只是那是有机体的
It performs work requires fuel...
我是说它会运作,需要燃料...
It's not the same, Daniel. No, it isn't.
那不一样,丹尼尔 对,是不一样
But...maybe in away Harlan was right.
但在某方面,贺伦也许是对的
Maybe in away this is...better.
也许这样...更好
I mean we are still us, we are still...unique.
我是说我们还是我们 我们还是独特的
Every thought, every feeling...
每一种想法,每一种感觉...
Have you felt hungry, or thirsty since this happened?
这件事情发生之后 你有没有口渴过或是饥饿过?
No!
没有!
Teal'c? You still okay?
提亚克? 你还好吗?
Where did he go?
他去哪里?
Probably wants to be alone. I don't blame him.
也许他想要一个人静一静 我不怪他
That way.
那边
I do not understand this obsession of yours.
我真的是不太了解 你的这种偏执狂哎
It's not an obsession!
这并不是一种偏执!
I just want to know what you did with out bodies.
我只是要知道,你把躯体给怎么了
You have no further use for them.
你们已经用不着他们了嘛
Oh good, you are exploring.
你们两个都在探索
Yes, good, well there is much to see, much to learn from the station.
那很好,有很多事情值得看 还有很多事需要学习
And you are feeling better. Yes?
而你们觉得好多了,对吧?
No. Colonel, have you seen Teal'c? I left him with you.
不,上校,你看到提亚克没有? 他跟你们在一起啊
Perhaps, he is best left alone.
也许最好让他独处一下
He is...different. Yes?
他跟...你们不同,对吧?
Yes.
没错
Look Harlan, I want to know why you did this,
听着贺伦,我想知道你为什么这么做,
why you did all of this.
你所有做的这些是为了什么?
Our race was facing destruction.
我们的种族濒临了灭绝
The biosphere of this planet could no longer support us.
这个星球的生物圈 再也无法维系我们了
This project was under taken
这个计划被采取措施
to allow some of our people to continue to live,
以允许我们的一些人能够继续生存下去
even if the planet could not.
是即使这个星球遭到毁灭
Our former bodies, would, who, never survive this.
但是我们先前的躯体 绝对无法撑过这一切
How many were there, originally?
这里原来有多少人?
A thousand. What happened to them?
大概一千吧 他们后来怎么了?
Oh, there were problems with the transfer process. Some were lost.
在转移的过程中有一些问题 就失去一些人了
Secara, Bareeth, Tira, very, very sad.
赛凯拉,巴瑞斯,提拉 非常非常难过
We could not repair Hubald, creator of all this!
我们没有办法修好呼巴德 这一切的创造者!
His secrets were lost.
他的秘密随之而去
But many survived...for awhile.
但是很多人活了下来,活了一阵
Where are they?
那他们人呢?
Some left through the ring we discovered. The ring, which you went through.
有些人从我们发现的圆环离开了 就是你们过来的那个圆环啊
They carried along small, more portable sources with them.
他们拿了一些小型 可携带式的能源一起走了
I expected them to come home, I waited.
我期待他们回家来,我一直等
This is home, after all.
毕竟这里是家嘛
But they...didn't.
但是他们...没回来
And the rest did not except the gift,...
而其它的没有办法接受到礼物啊
They... ended their existence.
他们... 结束了他们的存在
How?
怎么说?
They walked above the surface, far from here,...
他们走到离这里很远的表面上...
outside of the range of the power source.
到这个能源站的范围之外去
Wallace, he was the last one, he gave his life for the station.
华力斯,他是最后一个 他为这个地方献上了生命
An accident.
有个意外,然后...
And I have been alone since Wallace.
从他之后我就独自一个人了
But you are here now,...
但是...你们现在来了...
and everything is better now.
而且一切事情都更好了
Will you hold this for me?
你能替我...扶一下吗?
Com-traya! Very helpful!
康崔亚! 非常有帮助!
We work together well. There see? We accomplish things.
我们合作的很好,你看到没有? 我们合力完成工作
So we must remain near the power source...
所以我们不能远离能源站
in case it breaks down again.
以免它又再一次的故障了...
Without the continuous stream of energy from the emitter,...
如果放射器没有持续的能源流的话
these bodies could not function for more then a few hours.
这些躯体 连几个小时都没有办法运作了
And that is why I knew you would come back.
所以我才会知道...你们会回来的
Harlan, we want to go home.
贺伦,别浪费时间了,我们要回家
No, no, you must stay, you are friends.
不...你们得留下,你们是朋友
New friends.
新的朋友
Friends?
朋友?
I don't even like you. Chances are I will never like you.
我甚至不喜欢你 而且可能永远不喜欢你
Colonel. If we are ever going to get home, we need him.
上校,如果我们想要回家的话 我们需要他
You still do not appreciate the gift?
你们...还是不喜欢...这礼物?
Immortality.
永生不朽哎
11,000 going on infinity. I always say.
我总是说一万一千年像无穷无尽
Attention! Coolant leak in primary energy section.
请注意! 第二区主机部分有渗漏
Very bad, very bad.
非常糟糕
What is it? The power source, for us!
怎么回事? 这个能源,给我们的!
I spent too much time away from the station to create you.
我为了创造你们 而离开修复工作太久了
Hurry, there's not much time, we must repair it or else we will all...die.
快,没多少时间了,我们必须修好 否则我们全部都会...死掉
I thing the thermo compensator has malfunctioned again.
我想是热能静电器又再度故障了
Ah-ha, tube 18 is lost.
啊哈,18号♥管塞住了
It draw heat in from the planetary core, must be vented.
它会从星球核心吸进热度 必须要排气
The surface wind drives irradiated acid rain into the ventilation system.
地面的风会把放射性酸雨 吹到通风系统
It rusted the valves closed.
然后害调节阀生锈关闭了
So, what's keeping us going? Reserve power.
我们是靠什么运作? 预备能源
Like when you went back to your world... Not much time!
就像你们回到你们世界的时候... 没多少时间了!
Has this ever happened before?
以前发生过这种事吗?
Not since Wallace was still alive.
华力斯活着的时候都没有
That is the reason I created you.
所以我才会创造你们
We must work together.
我们必须一起合作
Please help!
帮帮忙嘛!
Alright, I'll help.
好吧,我会帮
Where's Teal'c, we could use him.
提亚克呢? 我们需要他
It does not matter, he is...different.
那并不重要,他...不一样
Okay, so what do we do?
好,我们该怎么办?
I had to shut down most of the vents.
我必须关闭大多的排气口
We have to open more and reroute the ventilation.
我们必须打开更多的通风设备
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表