Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Colonel speaking.
各位先生女士,现在是上校广播
Welcome to...PX3-989...
欢迎来到...PX3-989
where it's a palmy...
这里天气凉爽...
room temperature.
是室温凉爽
Fan out.
散开吧
Whoa...
哇呜...
Well, the lights are on, but there's nobody home.
电灯还开着呢,但是没有人在家
The technology seems advanced by comparison,
跟我们看过有人类居住的星球比较
to what we've seen on most of the human-inhabited planets.
他们的科技似乎更先进
Maybe even more advanced then Earth.
也许比地球还要先进
Much more.
先进多了
Well, it feels, older, somehow.
但是我觉得好像已经很旧了
I know how it feels.
我知道这个感觉
This place has seen better days.
这个地方以前应该更风光
At least it doesn't appear to be of Goa'uld origin.
至少这里看来没有勾阿邬
Teal'c, ever run into something like this?
提亚克,你看过这样的东西吗?
I have not.
我没看过
A computer.
有计算机
Well, that sounds ominous! Fall back.
这声音听起来好诡异! 撤退
Stargate.SG1-s01e18.Tin.Man
第一季第18集 复♥制♥人
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Colonel?
上校?
Carter. Whoa...
卡特. 哇哦.
How did we get in to these outfits?
我们怎么会穿上这衣服?
I don't know.
我不知道
Welcome to PX3-989!
欢迎来到PX3-989!
My transmitter's gone.
我的发报器不见了
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Teal'c.
提亚克
You guys okay?
你们没事吧?
I am well.
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我也很好
Better then fine actually, when you consider the fact that we were just...
其实比好还要好 尤其想到我们刚才...
Ah! Com-traya!
啊! 康崔亚!
Com-traya!
康崔亚!
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
I think that's a...greeting?
我想这是个...问候?
Yes, it is.
对,没错
Oh! Well, then...um...com-traya.
啊! 那么...康崔亚
We are explorers from a place called Earth.
我们是来自地球的探险家
I'm Daniel, Hello.
我叫丹尼尔,哈啰
Oh! This is your custom, yes? Hello?
这是你们的风俗啊? 哈啰?
You are the leader?
你是领袖吗?
Oh, no, that would be...
喔,不,我们的领袖是...
Me!
是我!
Colonel Jack O'Neill. "Kumbaya".
杰克欧尼尔上校,"肯拜亚"
Com-traya!
康崔亚!
Whatever, why did you attack us?
随便啦,你为什么要攻击我们?
Attack?
攻击?
Oh, attack, yes of course, it would seem that way from your perspective.
啊,攻击,是的,当然了 从你们的观点看像是攻击
Yes, I did that!
是的,是我♥干♥的!
Why?
为什么?
It could not be helped! Oh! Are you suffering, any pain?
不这么做不行啊! 你们有任何痛苦吗?
Any aftereffects? Or occasionally the heart must be restarted.
还是有任何的后遗症? 有时候必须要重新开始
Oh, no, I think we feel fine.
不,我觉得我们都没事
Ah! Com-traya! You are all such wonderful specimens!
康崔亚! 你们是这么优秀的种族
You in particular, female!
而你最特别了,女性?
Colonel.
上校
Easy, Captain.
别紧张,上尉
Listen, we had some things, when we got here,...
听着,我们到这里的时候 有一些东西...
some weapons.
一些武器
Oh those, mmm, yes.
那些啊,是啊
Very dangerous.
那是很危险的
Very, can we have them back?
是啊,可以还给我们了吗?
And our uniforms?
还有我们的制♥服♥?
Sorry, but they are gone.
抱歉,但是那些没了
This is better, yes? No.
这样比较好,对吧? 不
Uh, I am Harlan.
我是...贺伦
I am the last survivor of, Altar.
我是阿尔泰最后一个生还者
Excuse me?
你说什么?
The last survive...
最后一个生...
You are the only one on this planet? Yes.
你是这个星球唯一的人? 是啊
And your weapons are, this way!
而你们的武器在...请这边走!
We are in section 3.
我们在第三区
There has been trouble here lately.
这里最近有一点麻烦
What kind of trouble? Mechanical breakdowns.
什么麻烦? 机械上的故障
Very difficult to maintain this complex alone.
要单独维持这个综合体非常困难
Listen Harlan, is there an outside to this place?
等一下,贺伦 这个地方能够通到外面去吗?
Outside is above. We are under.
外面是在上面,我们在下面
Under the surface? Oh, yes.
在...地表之下? 是啊
On the surface, we could not survive. Radiation.
我们在地面上无法生存,有辐射能
Very, very bad.
非常非常糟
This way to section 4!
这里是通往第四区!
Ah, what happened to your civilization?
你们的文明发生了什么事了?
I'm sure you started on the surface and then moved under.
你们一定是从地面开始 然后...才下来的
Oh yes, long ago.
对,很久了
Were curious to learn about other worlds...
我们很想知道其它的世界...
and we'd love to hear what happened, on the surface.
我们想听听地面上发生了什么事
All in time. We've got all the time in the world.
等时机成熟 我们有的是时间
Yes, you do. You understand? Com-traya!
是啊,没错,你了解了? 康崔亚!
Now, now what is that, Com-traya, is that like Aloha?
康崔亚是什么意思啊 就像"阿啰哈"一样吗?
Harlan, how long have you been on your own?
贺伦,你独自生活已经多久了?
Ah, now, let's see.
我看看啊
Wallace was the last one to go.
华力斯是最后一个走的
I miss him.
我想念他
But you all remind me a little of Wallace!
但是你们会让我想起华力斯哎!
Except for you of course, you are, female.
当然,你除外啦,你是女性
And you are, whatever you are.
而你是...不管你是什么
Hubald, he was the creator of all this.
呼巴德,他是这些东西的制♥造♥者
But he died very early, too early.
但他死的非常早,太早了
Took many secrets with him, so long ago.
带走了太多的秘密,很久以前
How long, exactly?
多久? 精确点
Uh, exactly?
嗯,精确来说
Ninety-nine million, two hundred seven thousand of your hours.
你们的时间是 九千九百二十万七千个小时
That's 11,000 years.
那是一万一千年
How did you know that?
你怎么算出来的?
That's right?
我说对了?
Yeah.
对
Wait, how did YOU know that?
你又怎么知道的?
See, everything is better, even your minds. You are all much, much better.
看吧,一切都更好了,即使是心智 你们全都变得更好了
Better then what? Do you not feel it?
好什么? 你没感觉到吗?
Are you not stronger? Smarter?
你不觉得更强壮? 更聪明?
I think he's right, I feel great!
杰克,我想他说的对 我觉的非常棒!
Of course you do,...
这是当然的...
because I have given you a great gift. I have made you all...better!
因为我给你们很棒的礼物 我让你们变的...更好了!
Better how? Oh, I have not hurt you.
怎么样更好? 我没有伤害你们
I have only made you...better!
我只是让你们...更好!
Alright, alright, listen, listen closely.
好了,听着,你给我听好
I'm going to ask you one more time very simply.
现在我很简单的再问你一次
Better...HOW?
怎么样...更好?
We're gone, were out of here!
走了,我们离开这里!
Carter, dial us home.
卡特,拨号♥回家
Wait! You...
等等!
You cannot leave! I cannot leave either. It is unsafe!
你们不能走! 我也不能离开,那样不安全啊!
What is unsafe, tell us!
什么不安全,你说啊!
All in time, there is so much you must know first.
等时机成熟 你们得先知道好多事情嘛
You...you will be back! You will!
你...你们会回来! 你们会回来!
You cannot leave me here all alone!
你们不能丢下我... 一个人...在这里!
Oh, dear.
天啊
Colonel, how do you feel?
上校,你觉得怎么样?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表