Colonel?
上校
It's an ICE PLANET.
这是一个冰原星球
That's all there is as far as the eye can see.
眼睛所看到的全都是冰
No chance.
没希望了
Colonel!
上校!
I'm coming down!
我要下去了!
Colonel?
上校?
Sarah.
莎拉
I'm here, Jack.
我在这儿,杰克
Froid.
好冷
old, so cold...
好冷喔...
I know.
我知道
It's alright.
没关系
You can sleep now.
你可以睡觉了
It was an honour serving with you too, Colonel.
上校,能跟你共事也是我的荣幸
McMurdo, this is rescue team Charlie, we found them, over.
麦穆多,我是C救援小组 找到他们了,完毕
Sam.
珊,珊
It's gonna be okay.
醒醒!放心吧
you're gonna be okay.
妳已经没事了
As is Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校也一样
Let's get them in the chopper.
把他们送上直升机!
Colonel - he's bleeding internally.
上校...他内出血...
We know, Captain, don't worry, he's going to be alright.
我们知道 上尉,别担心,他会好起来的
General ...
将军...
you came through the Stargate for us...
你为了我们穿越星际之门...
Not exactly Captain.
并不尽然,上尉
A team from the SGC will be coming within the hour to secure this area.
星际之门中心的小组马上会到达 来加强保护这个地方
In the meantime let's get these people home.
在这同时,咱们带他们回家吧
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表