其中一个看起来像是拉,丹尼尔
Well, they didn't come from here.
他们不是从这里过去的
The boys take shifts guarding it 36 hours a day, every day.
孩子们每天36小时轮班看守着它 每天如此
We'd know if they came through here.
如果他们从这里经过 我们会知道的
Well, they came from somewhere, Daniel. I'm gonna have to look around.
那么,他们从其它什么地方过去了 我得到处看看
I-l can help you find out who it was,...
我,我能帮你找出那是谁...
but, uh, it's gonna have to wait till this sandstorm is over.
但是,呃 必须得等到这次沙暴结束
Uh, we were about to have our evening meal.
呃,我们正准备吃晚餐
Why don't you join us?
为什么不和我们一起来呢?
Everybody try this.
大家都尝尝这个
This, too.
还有这个
What's this?
这是什么?
Drink.
喝吧
Moonshine?
月光?
Moon... shine?
月... 光?
Yeah, moonshine. As in booze. Uh...
是的,月光;一种烈酒,呃...
Daniel, what do you teach these kids?
丹尼尔,你教了这些孩子什么?
Try it.
尝尝看
All right.
好吧
Skaara's moonshine. I'll give it a little shot.
史卡拉的月光,我得来上一杯
Oh... God!
噢... 天啊!
Smooth, very smooth.
醇和,非常醇和
Moonshine!
月光!
Your little soldiers are all grown up, Colonel.
你的小战士们都已经长大了,上校
Yeah. I'm so proud.
是的,我很骄傲
Whoa...
哇哦...
O'Neill...
欧尼尔...
Your lighter.
你的打火机
No. It's yours.
不,是你的
I gave that to you to keep.
我交给你保管的
Remember?
记得吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
He's never been without that while you were gone.
你走之后,他就一直带着它
Yeah?
是吗?
So, this... This man who looked like Ra...
那么,这个...看起来像是拉的人
must've come through another gate.
一定是从另一扇门过去的
What gate? The Stargate only goes here.
什么门? 星际之门只能到达这里
No. No. I think you're wrong. I was there.
不,不,我想你错了 我就在那里
We ran hundreds of permutations.
我们进行了成百上千次排列置换
You didn't have what you need.
但你们并没有真正需要的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
Daniel, the storm has passed.
丹尼尔,风暴过去了
I'll show you.
让我带你看看
Sha're, ben quar ri, Jack and his friends...
夏蕊,ben quar ri 杰克和他的朋友..
to see the vili tao an. Bonni wai?
去看vili tao an Bonni wai?
I won't be long.
我不会去太久的
Goodbye, my Daniel.
再见,我的丹尼尔
Bye.
再见
Hold the fort. Yes, sir.
在这里警戒 是,长官
Boy, I can't say I missed this place.
伙计,我不觉得我怀念这个地方
Come on.
来吧
This is just incredible.
这太令人难以置信了
So, l...l figured that there had to be more to this place,
那么,我,我想这个地方应该不止于此,
so I started exploring.
所以我就开始探寻
Just around town and the pyramid at first.
一开始在城镇和金字塔四周
After a month, I found this place.
一个月后,我找到了这个地方
Uh, Captain Doctor, you're gonna love this.
呃,博士上尉,你肯定喜欢这个
Oh, my God, this is amazing!
噢,我的天,这太令人惊异了!
This is the archaeological find of the century.
这是本世纪最大的考古发现
Daniel, you had a chance to translate this yet?
丹尼尔,你能翻译出它来吗?
I think so.
我想是的
What's it say?
怎么说的?
Well, uh, it doesn't say anything.
呃,上面什么也没说
Actually it's... sort of a chart, more of a... map.
事实上这是... 某种图形 更像是一幅地图
Of?
是什么图呢?
I haven't analysed all of it.
我还没有完全分♥析♥出来
I mean, look at it,...
我的意思是,看看它...
..it would take my whole life.
可能要耗尽我毕生的精力
Well, Daniel, we don't have that long. What's it a map of?
丹尼尔,我们没那么多时间 是什么地图?
Well, the cartouches are separated into groupings,...
这些饰板被分成了几组...
..each attached to the others with a series of lines.
每一块都有一系列的线路 与其它各块相连
Each grouping of glyphs has 7 symbols. So, you can see where this is going.
每一组雕饰有七种符号♥ 所以你能看出这意味着什么
Tell us anyway.
不管怎样,告诉我们吧
All of the symbols are on the Stargate in the Abydos chamber.
所有的符号♥ 都在阿比多斯石室的星际之门上
I've also charted some of them in the Abydos night sky,...
我还在阿比多斯的夜空中 看到过一些...
or at least pretty close.
至少是十分接近的
Jack, I think that this is a map of a...
杰克,我想这幅图是...
a vast network of Stargates, Stargates all over the galaxy.
星际之门的网络图 整个银河中星际之门的网络
I don't think that can be, Doctor.
我不认为有这种可能,博士
Why not?
为什么不?
After Colonel O'Neill came back,
欧尼尔上校回来后,
my team tried hundreds of symbol permutations.
我的小组尝试过成百上千种排列置换
It never worked.
从没有成功过
I tried here and it didn't work.
我在这里试了,也没有成功
But I figured the destinations I tried were destroyed or buried.
但我想我尝试的目的地 已经被摧毁或者掩埋了
But, um, some of them somewhere must still exist.
但是,在某个地方 一定还有一些存在着
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Then where did your Ra lookalike come from?
那么那个像是拉的家伙 是从哪来的?
I know nothing about astrophysics, but couldn't the planets change?
我对天体物理学并不了解 但是行星不会改变吗?
I mean, uh, drift apart or something like that,...
我的意思是,呃,漂走或者类似于..
to throw this map off.
脱离了这幅地图
I knew I'd like you.
我知道我会喜欢你的
You mean I'm right?
你的意思是我是对的?
The expanding-universe model shows that bodies are constantly moving apart.
扩张的宇宙模型表明 物体在不断的移♥动♥
Since the Stargate was built... The coordinates have changed.
自星际之门建造以来... 坐标已经改变了
Why does it work between Abydos and Earth?
那么阿比多斯和地球之间 为什么能行?
Abydos may be the closest planet in the network to Earth.
阿比多斯也许是网络中 离地球最近的行星
The closer they are the less the difference...
距离越近,扩张造成的...
in relative position due to expansion.
相对位置改变就越小
In a few thousand years it won't work between Earth and Abydos either.
几千年后,地球和阿比多斯之间 也就会走不通了
Unless you adjust for the displacement.
除非你对位移做出调整
With this map as a base, that's easy.
以这张图为基础,那将非常简单
All we do is correct for Doppler shift.
我们要做的只是为都普勒位移 进行更正
Then I can make a computer model that will predict...
我能做一个计算机模型,预测...
the adjustments needed to make the gate work.
使星际之门运转所需的调整
OK, so what did we just figure out?
好,那我们刚刚发现的是什么?
Any civilisation that could build this gate network...
任何能够建造 这个星际之门网络的文明...
would be able to compensate for 50,000 years of stellar drift.
都将能够弥补五万年的恒星漂移
So... the Stargate can go other places?
所以...星际之门能去其它地方?
The aliens could've come from anywhere.
外星人可能来自任何地方
Man, you gotta give Daniel credit. She is one beautiful woman.
伙计,丹尼尔可真有艳福 这真是个美女
We got company, boys!
有情况,伙计们!
Move! Move! Take cover!
快! 快! 躲起来!
Sha're! Shim Rota!
夏蕊! Shim Rota!
No!
不!
No! Skaara!
不! 史卡拉!
This is not your weapon. Where did you get it?
这不是你的武器;你从哪弄来的?
Good choice, Teal'c.
选的不错,提亚克
Perfect specimen.
完美的样本
No! Stop it! Stop it! Skaara! Skaara!
不! 住手! 住手! 史卡拉! 史卡拉!
You may be the one.
可能就是你
Sha're!
夏蕊!
Bolaa...
葆拉...
There's so... There's so... many.
有很多...有很...多
What? So many of them.
什么? 他们有很多人
It's all right. Just tell me what happened.
好了,告诉我发生了什么
It was Ra... What's going on?
是拉... 出什么事了?
Ra is dead. Tao qua, Ra.
拉死了,Tao qua
No... Ra... I saw...
不...拉...我看见...
He took Sha're.
他抓走了夏蕊
He took Skaara...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表