我选这一个
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
He is passionate.
这一个很有热情
How much would I remember if you chose me?
如果你选了我 大恩大德,我将永志不忘!
Daniel, what're you doing?
丹尼尔,你在干什么?
Something of the host must survive.
宿主的一些东西一定还会活着
We choose...
我们选...
..him.
..他
Na-nay! Na-nay!
Na-nay! Na-nay!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Skaara!
史卡拉!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
O'Neill! O'Neill!
欧尼尔! 欧尼尔!
Skaara!
史卡拉!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Kill the rest.
杀死其余人
I can save these people!
我能救这些人!
Help me!
帮帮我!
Help me.
帮帮我
Many have said that.
许多人都这么说过
Orgh!
噢!
But you are the first I believe could do it.
但你是第一个我相信能做到的
Get out of the way!
让开!
Come on, let's move! Come on, come on!
来,我们走! 快,快!
Come on! Move! Come on!
快来! 快! 跟上!
Come on! Go! There you go! Go!
来! 快! 这边走! 快!
Go, go!
快,快!
Come on!
跟上!
You gonna be OK?
你没事吧?
Hey! C'mon!
嘿! 快走!
I have nowhere to go.
我没有地方可去
For this, you can stay at my place. Let's go.
至于这个,你可以住我那里,我们走
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Teal'c.
提亚克
Teal'c, where will they take Skaara, the boy?
提亚克,他们会带史卡拉 那个男孩,去哪里?
To the Stargate.
去星际之门
After they've selected hosts for their children,...
他们为孩子选好宿主后...
they will return home.
就会回家
Sir, they have just under an hour until the deadline.
长官,他们离最终期限 还有不到1个小时了
We should've heard from them by now.
我们到现在应该听到他们的消息了
A lot can happen in an hour, Major.
一小时里可以发生很多事,少校
We've got less than an hour. How we doing?
我们还有不到1小时了,怎么办?
We lost a few in the forest.
我们还有些人在森林里
They will be hunted down and killed.
他们会被追击并杀死
Anyone who does not exist to serve the gods is their enemy.
任何不侍奉众神的人 都是他们的敌人
And that makes you...?
而你是...?
I am a Jaffa. Bred to serve, that they may live.
我是一名贾珐 供奉食物,他们才能存活
I-l don't understand.
我,我不太明白
What the hell's that?
这到底是什么?
It is an infant Goa'uld. The larval form of the gods.
是勾阿邬的婴儿,众神的幼虫状态
I have carried one since I was a child.
我从小时候起就带着一只
As all Jaffa carry one.
所有贾珐都会带一只
Get it out of there.
把它弄出来
In exchange for carrying the infant Goa'uld until maturity,...
作为将勾阿邬幼虫 带大的回报...
..a Jaffa receives perfect health and long life.
贾珐拥有健康、长寿
If I were to remove it, I would eventually die.
如果把它拿走,我就会死
Well, if I were you, I'd take my chances.
如果我是你,我就会冒这个险
All right, come on, people! Let's go!
好了,来吧,所有人,我们走!
Let's move!
快走!
The boy you seek is no longer who he was.
你要找的那个孩子 已经不是他自己了
I don't wanna hear that.
我不想听到这个
Take cover!
掩蔽!
Colonel, we're sitting ducks here!
上校,我们在这很容易受到攻击!
Kawalsky...
卡瓦斯基...
Yes!
好极了!
Come on, folks!
来,伙计们!
Up the hill!
上山!
Great shot!
打得好!
How many are there? A dozen.
有多少人? 十几个
More. They're headed for the gate.
还要多,他们正前往星际之门
What about Skaara?
史卡拉怎么样了?
He's with them.
被他们带走了
We don't have much time before they lock us out.
我们没多少时间了 他们快要锁住了
Warren! Casey! On my right!
华伦! 卡西! 在我右边!
No...
不...
No.
不
Colonel! Sir!
上校! 长官!
Skaara!
史卡拉!
Skaara...
史卡拉...
Did you see the symbols?
你看到那些符号♥了吗?
Sir, the deadline has been reached.
长官,到最后期限了
Standing by to seal off Stargate, sir.
准备关闭星际之门,长官
Awaiting your order, sir. In a minute, Major.
等待你的命令,长官 马上就来,少校
Sir, we've got movement in the trees.
长官,树林里有动静
Hostiles closing in!
有敌人在接近!
OK, we're going on a field trip.
好吧,我们准备迎战
Daniel, get busy on that Stargate. We got company.
丹尼尔,快去准备星际之门 有敌人来了
Arm your claymores. Me, Casey and Warren'll be the last men out.
准备好你的地拉 我,卡西和华伦掩护你们
Negative.
不行
That's myjob.
应该由我来做
Captain, help Daniel.
上尉,帮帮丹尼尔
Send the signal, then go through. Say we're bringing company.
发出信♥号♥♥,然后通过 说我们会带人过去
Come on! Move it!
来呀! 快!
Warren, give me an update.
华伦,通报情况
Looks like a whole battalion, sir. 200 yards and closing.
看起来有一个营,长官 距离200码,还在接近
Doctor Jackson? I've got it. I have it here.
杰克森博士? 好了,马上就好
Come on!
快啊!
Sir, we've got hostiles coming out of the trees.
长官,敌人从树林中出来了
Sir...
长官...
All right.
好的
Seal it off. Lock out their transmitters.
关闭星际之门,锁住他们的发射器
Yes, sir!
是,长官!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Here!
行了!
Go, go!
快,快!
We can't hold 'em, sir.
我们挡不住他们了,长官
Send the signal as soon as it opens, Captain.
门一打开,就发出信♥号♥♥,上尉
Pull 'em out!
让他们撤!
Fall back! Fall back!
后退! 后退!
Sir, a wormhole has been established on the other side.
长官,另一边形成了虫洞
Delay my last order.
暂缓最后命令
Do not seal the gate or lock out their transmitter codes.
不要关闭大门或锁住传输器
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Do we have a remote transmitter signal?
有接收到远程传输器信♥号♥♥吗?
No signal yet, General.
还没有信♥号♥♥,将军
Is it working? Let's hope so.
能行吗? 让我们希望如此吧
If not, I'll be the first to know.
如果不行,我将第一个知道
ALERT INCOMING TRAVELLER Wait, there it is!
警报,有人进入,等等,行了!
Come on. Come on, come on!
快来,快,快!
Hold your fire! They're refugees.
不要开火,他们是难民!
I hope you know what you're doing, Captain.
我希望你知道自己在做些什么 上尉
Come on, two of you, two of you!
快来,你们两个,你们两个
Hit the claymores!
引爆地拉!
Come on. Come on. Come on, come on.
快,快,快,快
We need cover here.
我们需要掩护
Aaaargh!
啊!
That's it!
行了!
Go!
走!
They behind you? I hope so.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表