I have had a great deal of success with hypnosis.
我在催眠法上,有很多成功的经验
Hypnosis.
催眠法
You know I am not a big fan of that
老实说呢,我不是很喜欢
bark like a chicken, cluck like a dog, stuff.
学狗吠 或鸡啼这种事
Colonel, please, hypnosis is a modern, therapeutic, practice.
上校,拜托 催眠法是很现代的一种治疗学
On me I do not believe your procedure will be successful.
我不相信你们的程序对我会有用
General, can't we go about this the old fashion way?
将军,我们就不能以传统的方式 来进行吗?
Request permission to go back through that gate,
我请求再穿越星际之门
and find out what the hell happened.
并且查出到底怎么回事
NO!!! Sir, we can't do that!
不!!! 长官,我们不能这么做!
I don't know why I just said that.
我...我不知道为什么这么说
If that isn鈥檛 a conditioned response, I don't know what is.
这就是被调节过的反应 一眼就能看出来
So someone has been messing with our heads.
你是说... 有人在玩弄我们的脑子
There is, one way to find out.
我想,有个办法可以查出来
I have had some experience in hypnosis ...
上校,我在大学时代的心理课 有一些被催眠的经验...
in an undergrad Physic. course.
让我来试试看
I volunteer.
让我来吧
You're now completely relaxed.
你现在完全的放轻松
I want you to go back to the day you last saw Daniel.
我要你回到 你最后看到丹尼尔的那一天
he's with you now.
他现在跟你在一起
Can you see it? Yes.
你看到了没有? 看到了
He's burning!
他烧起来了!
No. Go back further, you've just arrived.
不,再向前点,你们刚刚到达
Now look around, and tell me where you are.
看看四周,告诉我你在哪里
Water. Your standing next to Water?
水边 你们就站在水边?
Salt water.
是盐水
Looks like some kind of...
这看起来好像是...
ocean.
海洋嘛
What's that thing out there?
那什么东西啊?
Did you see that? It's coming right towards us.
你们看到没有? 它朝我们过来了
Uh... it's鈥?it's Cuneiform.
呃...那是楔形文字
I think he wants to know if we are from the world that built, Babylon.
我想知道我们是否来自 建立巴比伦的世界
I'm Daniel, this is Jack...
我是丹尼尔,这位是杰克...
Help him! I want you to move on ...
快救他! 我要你再继续...
to what happened next.
接下来怎么样了
Darkness...
一片黑暗...
Cold...
寒冷...
Wet...
潮湿...
We've got to get to the water!
我们必须快到水里!
Captain! We've got to get out of here!
上尉! 我们必须快离开这儿!卡特
My God, Colonel, we left him behind!
天哪,上校,我们丢下他了!
I know. We left him behind! Oh.
我们把他留在那儿! 我知道
It's all right.
没关系
Were going back...
我们会回去...
were going back.
放心,我们会回去
The memory of your history, your race ...
关于你们历史的记忆,你的种族...
is within you.
就在你里面
Beneath the surface.
都在表面以下
I hope so.
希望如此
You may be damaged.
你可能会毁坏
I understand.
我明白
You could die.
你可能会死
Well we don't really have a choice do we.
我们没有选择的余地,对吧
Remember, Omoroca.
要记得,阿玛若佳
Omoroca.
阿玛若佳
And in that place there was Omoroca...
在一个地方有位阿玛若佳...
A women who came forth from the Heavenly egg...
她是从天上的蛋而来的...
Ow, Oh鈥?I can't! More.
啊,喔,我办不到! 更多
I can't! Who walked among men by day...
我不能! 白天在人群中行走...
but at night...
但在夜晚...
she would retreat to the great sea to... sleep.
她会撤退到大海去睡觉
One of the beings called Onuses... Yes.
是那称为翁斯的... 是的
More!
阿玛若佳 更多!
The God Belus, came down on to Babylon...
贝洛斯神降临到巴比伦...
on to the place of Omoroca...
到阿玛若佳的地方...
and cut the woman asunder!
把那女人切成碎片!
OH God!!! Oh God he killed her!
天啊!!!...他杀了她!
Oh! Oh鈥?I'm... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... that's all I ever knew... I swear.
啊!对不起... 我还是只知道这些...我发誓
He was a Goa'uld.
贝洛斯 他是勾阿邬
Yes.
是的
He murdered... my love!
他杀害了...我的爱!
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Maybe were too late.
丹尼尔 也许我们来晚了
Were not leaving without him this time Cap ...
这回没有找到他,我是不会离开的
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Nem, you have your answer, now let us go.
南姆,你得到答案了,让我们走吧
You may go.
你可以走
I'm sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted.
很遗憾不能告诉你你要的答案
I am sorry also.
我也一样遗憾
We could still become friends, your people... and... and mine.
其实你我的族人 我们还是可以当朋友的
That's why we were here, we meant no harm.
我们也是因此而来的 我们没有恶意
Perhaps... in... time.
也许...以后吧
Right. And in time, Daniel, you will find ...
好吧 丹尼尔,相信以后...
Ah, this... this is a long story.
呃,这一切啊...说来话长了
Yeah I bet!
是啊,我想也是!
Tell us about it over Sushi?
吃寿司的时候再告诉我们吧?
That's funny...
这不好笑...
Uh I will, after I go get some sleep.
等我回家睡过觉以后,我会说的
Ah... home...
啊...家
yeah about that apartment...
是啊,关于那个公♥寓♥呢...
Oh you didn't! Uh...the day after the memorial service.
你们该不会... 在追思仪式之后的第二天
Memorial service?!?
追思仪式?!?
Colonel, said some really nice things!
上校说了你不少好话! 跟真的一样
He did.
真的啊?
He did?
真的啊?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表