Either she's studied her Egyptian mythology very carefully or...
不是她研究埃及神话非常彻底,就是...
Or what, Dr Jackson?
就是什么呢?杰克森博士
Or she's actually lived it. Meaning?
她真的活在其中 什么意思?
She's a Goa'uld, sir.
她是勾阿邬
What?
什么?
How is she a Goa'uld?
她怎么会是勾阿邬呢?
She could not have come through the Stargate.
她可能不是经由星际之门来的 不然我们会知道
She's been imprisoned in stasis on Earth for almost 2,000 years.
她被囚禁停滞在地球上 已经有大约两千年
Is mental illness contagious?
精神病会传染吗?
General Hammond, I think she is Hathor.
哈蒙将军,我认为她是哈索尔
Or at least the Goa'uld that took on Hathor's persona.
或者是勾阿邬占领了哈索尔的身体
Back up. Did you say she's a Goa'uld?
等一等,你是说她是勾阿邬?
Yes. She feels indebted to us for killing Ra,...
是的 她因为我们杀了拉尔而感谢我们
who she was trying to stop from enslaving Earth.
她曾试图阻止拉尔奴役地球
See, she's always been a friend of humanity.
长久以来,她一直是人类的朋友 死亡之书也是这么记载的
Hathor was a much-loved goddess.
哈索尔可以说是爱的女神
Are you saying she wants to help us?
你是说她想帮助我们?
To defeat Apophis and protect us from other evil Goa'ulds.
是的,她想帮我们打败阿波菲斯 并保护我们远离邪恶的勾阿邬
You bought into all this?
而你相信这一切?
General, I'd like permission to have Hathor come down here and debrief us.
将军,我想要求让哈索尔下来这里 跟我们简报
Whoa, Danny! I don't think so.
喔呜,丹尼!这不太好吧?
I think you sense what I do.
将军,你该明白我的做法
Hathor is a friend.
哈索尔是一个朋友
Yes, l do believe that. Bring her down.
是的,我明白,带她下来
Are you kidding? Whoa!
你在开玩笑吗? 哇呜!将军
Sir, are you sure?
上校 长官,你确定吗?
Yes, Colonel.
是的,上校
I have served the Goa'uld. I have yet to meet a good one.
我服侍过勾阿邬 我还没遇到善良的
Maybe that's because you served the wrong one.
那也许是因为你服侍错人了
Sir, at least close the blast door so she can't see the gate.
长官,至少先关上门 别让她看到星际之门
We thank you for allowing us in your court.
谢谢你让我们加入你们
You're welcome.
不用客气
We would appreciate a drink from your water.
麻烦哪位给我一杯水好吗?
Colonel.
上校
General ?
将军
Colonel, water for the lady.
上校,麻烦你去倒杯水来
Yes. Of course, sir.
好,没问题
You are the one who is responsible for destroying the vile one Ra.
你是负责毁灭 不道德的拉尔的那个人
I would be the one.
没错,是我
For you...
那么...
we will for ever hold a special place...
你在我们心理,永远留下一席之地
Well, that's... very special.
那...很特别
Thank you.
谢谢
She is a Goa'uld.
她是个勾阿邬
Jaffa.
贾珐
In service to Apophis, the Serpent. Vile creature that he is.
你曾经服侍蛇神阿波菲斯 他是个低级的生物
I am no longer in the service of Apophis.
我已经不再服侍阿波菲斯
We despise all that Ra, Apophis and their kind do and believe.
我们憎恨拉尔 阿波菲斯之流的一切所言所行
It's all right.
没关系
So does Teal'c.
提亚克也是一样
Then your enemy is our enemy.
那你的敌人就是我们的敌人
Together we can defeat them.
我们可以...一起打败他们
I will serve no Goa'uld.
我不再服侍勾阿邬了
What do you say, General?
将军,您怎么说?
I say we make the lady comfortable and welcome her.
我觉得,应该让这位小姐自在一点 并且欢迎她
General, sir, I have a problem with this.
抱歉将军,我对这有点意见
This is Captain Carter.
哈索尔,这位是卡特上尉
You are an exceedingly beautiful woman.
你是个很美丽的女人
Thank you. So are you.
谢谢,你也是
General Hammond, I believe we should ...
哈蒙将军,我觉得我们应该...
keep Ms Hathor under house arrest until...
拘禁哈索尔女士 直到我们可以更清楚的了解...
Don't be impolite, Captain! lmpolite? She's a Goa'uld.
上尉,不要这么无礼嘛! 无礼?她是个勾阿邬哎
She is a guest of this facility.
她是我们机构里的贵宾
General, this doesn't make any sense. Colonel O'Neill?
将军这太疯狂了,这根本就不合理嘛 欧尼尔上校?
I am in command of this facility, Captain, not Colonel O'Neill.
卡特上尉,这个机构是由我指挥的 不是欧尼尔上校
Is that understood? But, sir...
这样讲够清楚了吧? 但是,长官...
Understood?
清楚了没有?
Well, sir, with respect,...
长官,恕我冒昧...
it seems this woman has all you guys under some sort of spell or something.
很显然的,这个女人对你们这些男性 施展了某种咒语或什么的
Are you questioning my orders, Captain?
上尉,你在质疑我的命令吗?
Yes, sir, I guess I am.
是的,长官,我想是的
Colonel, are you gonna back me up?
上校,这件事你愿意支持我吗?
Yes, Captain.
是啊,上尉
If I see that there's a problem.
除非我觉得有问题
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你,上校
Now... if you'll follow me,...
好了,现在请跟我来...
I would be honoured to give you a tour of our facility.
我很荣幸的 带你去参观我们的机构
This is the guest quarters.
这里就是客房♥了
This will do fine.
这里很好
We'll post a couple of guards outside. Guards?
我们会在外面设几位警卫 警卫?
To protect us or to protect everyone else?
来保护我们 还是保护其它所有人?
Colonel.
上校
Sir?
长官?
Let's forget the guards.
我们用不着警卫了
Are you sure ? General ?
将军,你确定吗?
You can trust us, Colonel.
你可以信任我,上校
Oh, that's not in question, ma'am.
这是毫无疑问的,女士
But it is our policy to secure... all quarters.
可是我们的政策是... 保护所有的房♥间
Of course, um...
当然啦...
The guards probably aren't necessary.
设警卫,可能是没那个必要
Our thanks to you.
我们感谢你
Um... I suppose we should let you get some rest.
呃...我想我们应该让你好好的 休息一下
Yes.
是啊
Dr Jackson.
杰克森博士
Please remain. We have other questions.
请留下来,我们有其它的问题
Sure.
好
It is time that you become our chosen one.
现在你该成为我们的捡选之人了
Chosen one?
捡选之人?
Will you always honour us?
你会永远尊敬我们吗?
Yes.
是的
Would you... die for us?
你愿意...为我们而死?
Die...
死...?
Yes.
愿意
Colonel, here you are.
上校,你在这儿
Here I am, Captain.
是啊,有什么事?
I wanted to have a word with you, sir, about Hathor, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话 我想跟你谈一谈关于哈索尔的事
Fascinating lady, isn't she?
很迷人的女士,对不对?
A little too fascinating, don't you think?
你不觉得有点太迷人了吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思啊?
Well, sir, she seems to have you all so... infatuated.
长官,她似乎让你们全部都 为她着迷
Us all? Yes, sir. The men.
我们全部? 对啊,所有男性
Don't you think it's dangerous to give a Goa'uld royal treatment?
我是说,你不觉得给勾阿邬 这种皇家礼遇,不会太危险吗?
Relax, Captain. She's on our side.
别紧张,上尉.她是我们这边的
So she says.
这只是她说的
Captain, if you don't mind my saying so,...
上尉,我说句话你可别介意啊...
..you're treating her the way you hate to see people treat Teal'c.
你对她的方式就像 你痛恨别人对提亚克的方式
Double standard?
你有点双重标准是不是?
Teal'c has proven whose side he's on. She hasn't.
提亚克已经证明他在哪一边 而她没有
Have you ever heard the old saying 'My enemy's enemy is my friend'?
卡特,你有没有听过这句话 "我敌人的敌人是我的朋友"?
Yes, but even when the ClA grants sanctuary to an enemy turncoat,...
是的长官 但就算中情局给敌国叛徒庇护
they never trust him.
他们也从来不会信任他
They watch him like a hawk.
他们会像老鹰一样监视他
Daniel's watching her right now.
丹尼尔不就是在监视她吗?
Relax.
别紧张
Tell us, our beloved ...
你能告诉我们...
what are the questions swelling in your mind?
在你的脑海中,有什么样的疑问吗?
I spent years studying you as a student, and now I'm with you.
多年来,我像学生一样研究你
Do you know you're described in history ...
你知道吗,你被形容成历史上...
as the most beautiful woman that ever has or ever will be able ...
有史以来最美丽的女人 光靠你的美貌...
to control men with just your beauty?
就足以能够控制男人了?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表