but that's about had it.
但是也快要没有了
What's the bad news?
那坏消息是什么?
Help me up.
扶我起来
No, Sir.
不,长官
you need to heal. That's an order.
你需要复原,这是命令
I give the orders around here.
这里由我发号♥施令
Doctor's orders.
这是医生的命令
want you to drink as much of this as you can.
我要你尽可能的多喝这个东西
Once that sterno dies, we won't be able to thaw any more.
等燃料烧完 我们就再也不能取暖了
I should have gotten you out of here by now, I'm sorry.
我早该把你送出这里的,对不起!
You will, you will.
妳会的,妳会的
I have been working on the control panel for the last twelve hours.
长官,过去的12个小时 我一直都在修理那个控制板
it just, I don't know why it won't work.
但我不知道它为什么不管用
it should work!
它应该管用的
I.. I'm missing something.
我一定漏失了什么
Captain. Sir?
上尉 长官?
It's time to go to plan B.
现在进行B计划
What would plan B be?
什么B计划?
You take the rest of the supplies ...
妳,拿剩下的补给品...
and climb out of here.
爬出这里
Take your chances up on the planet ...
试试妳在这个星球上的机会...
head towards daylight.
往日光的方向走
If I can't get that Stargate ...
如果我弄不好星际之门...
to work, we will BOTH go.
我们就一起离开
Right, I'll race you.
好,我跟妳赛跑
Alright Captain ...
好了,上尉...
make it work.
妳去忙吧
Yes Sir.
是,长官
Major Castleman requires medical attention.
凯索曼少校需要医疗照顾!
Medical team to the embarkation room!
医疗小组立刻到出发室!
Put the iris on save.
准备关闭虹旋门!
What happened?
怎么回事?
We were exploring a cave not far from the Stargate.
我们在搜索星际之门不远的山洞
He fell several metres from a rock ledge.
他从几公尺高的岩壁摔了下来
There was no sign of Captain Carter or Colonel O'Neill.
卡特上尉和欧尼尔上校都不在那里
Are you alright?
你还好吗?
I am ready to embark again.
我准备再度出发了
I'm calling the search off.
我要取消搜救行动!
What?
什么?
This was the last of the planets to fit your theory, Doctor.
这已经是符合你理论的最后一个星球了,博士!
Well, it's been, what, a few days?
可是这才进行了几天!
What if we stop just short of finding them?
也许我们差一点点就可以找到他们了呢?
I'm sorry!
很抱歉!
Okay, energy converger intact.
好,能源转换器没有坏掉
Oh God - reset! Reset!
天啊,重新设定,重新设定!
Why didn't I think!
我怎么没想到!
Colonel ...
上校!
I'm gonna interrupt the power.
我打算要中断这个能源
I'm gonna shut it all off ...
我要全部关闭...
and turn it on again! Okay, this better work.
然后再重新开! ...好,这会成功...
Work.
动啊!
ah...work...
天...动啊!
Teal'c. Did you see that?
提亚克,你看到没有?
Why are you here?
你在这里作什么?
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
was thinking that I must be missing something, and now I just realised ...
我想我一定漏失了什么 而我刚才想到我们...
we ruled out a world we shouldn't have.
排除了一个不该排除的世界
I guess it didn't work.
我猜并没有成功
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Not your fault.
不是妳的错
I don't understand why it won't work!
我真不懂为什么不管用
Captain, plan B.
上尉,B计划
go.
去吧
No, Sir...
不,长官...
Sam...
珊...
Sam, I'm dying.
珊,我快死了
Follow my order...
听我的命令
please.
拜托
Sir...
长官...
Please.
求求妳
Yes Sir.
是,长官
How many Earth-based cultures have we encountered from other worlds ...
我们从另外的世界 遇到过多少以地球为基础的文化?
from periods both before and after we think the Stargate was buried?
从星际之门建立之前跟之后
Several, I think.
我想是好几个
Right, and we've probably only scratched the surface.
对,而我们都只是看过表面
Now, so far we've tried to account for these discrepancies ...
过去我们一直试图 想要用不同的平行理论
with various theories of parallel or accelerated...
来交代这些矛盾性
What's your point, Doctor?
博士,你的重点是什么?
What if there's a second Stargate here.
如果说,有第二个星际之门 在...这里呢?
What if this energy surge caused the wormhole
如果这个能源流造成虫洞
to jump from one Stargate to another, here.
从第一个星际之门跳到了另一个呢?
On Earth? Yes.
在地球? 是的
Teal'c, would the Goa'uld have put more than one Stargate on a planet?
提亚克,勾阿邬曾在一个星球上 放置不只一个门吗?
If the first became lost to them, it is possible.
如果他们找不到第一个,是有可能
Remember, the one that Ra put here might not have been the first.
但是要记得 拉尔放在这里的可能不是第一个
The Goa'uld didn't build the Stargate system.
星际之门系统不是勾阿邬建立的
Then where is it?
那它在哪里呢?
Colonel, I can't see the surface yet ...
上校,我还看不到表面...
it looks like it just keeps going up.
这看起来只是不断的往上
It was an honour...
能跟妳共事...
serving with you.
是我的荣幸
Yes Sir.
是,长官
It would have to be in a remote location
那会是个遥远的地点
otherwise it would have been discovered by now.
否则早就应该被发现了
It could have even been buried until ...
它可能被埋藏着一直到最近
recently otherwise the Goa'uld would have continued to use it.
不然勾阿邬应该会继续用它
Let us hope it is not still buried.
希望它没继续埋着
We're looking for radio transmissions on SG-1's emergency frequency.
我们在寻找SG-1紧急时 使用的无线电频率
Co-ordinate with air military listening posts around the entire globe.
用我们位于全球的军方监听站 寻找坐标
General ...
将军...
when we first opened our Stargate, it used to shake A LOT.
我们第一次用星际之门的时候 会震动,很厉害
I mean, the ground, the whole facility, everything.
我是说地面,整个机构全都在动
We've installed frequency dampers that
但自从我们装设了频率减幅器之后
limit that to only a slight vibration.
就只剩下轻微的震动了
Okay, but what if the second gate doesn't have...those.
好;但如果说第二个星际之门 没有那些呢?
Would it shake enough to indicate its location on a seismometer?
它的震动 会在地震计上显示它的地点吗?
Damn right it would.
当然会啦!
Run a search for all recent seismic activity worldwide.
听着,开始搜寻全球 最近的所有地震活动
See if any coincide with the time of our Stargate malfunction.
看看有没有符合我们星际之门 发生故障的那个时间!
And check about 4am local time. I was here,
还有我们这里清晨四点钟的 我当时在这儿
I thought someone was trying an off-world activation, but nothing happened.
我以为有人想要离开这里 但是什么都没有发生
Except for the chevrons glowed and there was a slight vibration.
只是象形文字发亮 而且有轻微的震动
Captain Carter and Colonel O'Neill.
卡特上尉和欧尼尔上校
What happens when you dial your own phone number?
你拨成自己电♥话♥号♥码会怎样?
Wrong person to ask. What happens when you dial your own phone number?
问错人了 你拨成自己电♥话♥号♥码会怎样?
You get a busy signal. Exactly.
会有占线讯号♥ 没错!
What else could cause a vibration like that
他们在试图拨号♥回家
except if they were trying to dial home?
不然还有什么会引起那个震动呢?
They couldn't get home.
但他们没有办法过来
I mean, even if the seventh symbol looked different ...
我是说 就算他们的7个符号♥看起来不一样
the co-ordinates of the two gates would still be exactly the same.
但它们的坐标几乎还是一样
Colonel, I'm almost there.
上校,我已经快到了
I'm gonna try and bring back help, Sir, I want you to hold that thought.
我会试着带帮手来的 长官,我要你保持这种想法!
We got it! Antarctica!
找到了!在南极洲!
The timing of the event is to the second ...
那里发生地震的时间差不多
including the event that Dr. Jackson experienced a few hours ago!
还有杰克森博士 几小时前经历的那一次!
Latitude and longitude ? Yes Sir!
经度和纬度呢? 是,长官
It's only about 50 miles out of McMurdo!
距离麦穆多只有50哩!
General, permission... Granted!
将军,请准许... 同意!
Order McMurdo station to begin a search of those co-ordinates NOW.
命令麦穆多站 现在就开始搜寻那些坐标!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表