星际之门SG-1 前情回顾
In the name of the gods,
以上帝之名
ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars.
飞船的制♥造♥是为了让我们的勇士到达各个星球去
Everything Origins followers devote themselves to is a lie.
所有的origins所说的 信徒的自我奉献都是谎言
- Whose baby is it? - I don't know.
谁的孩子 我不知道
这个孩子秉承Ori的意志
飞船要离开了
Somewhere out there,the Ori have a working supergate.
在某个地方 Ori启动了星门
我们已经设法定位控制拨号♥水晶的
在一个门的特殊定位处
We dial out before they can dial in.
我们在他们拨号♥前 先拨入
Something's happening.
有些事发生了
Oh, my God.
我得上帝
I didn't think you were that stupid.
我不认为你会如此愚蠢
I have come to seek the assistance of the Lucian Alliance.
我是来寻求Lucian同盟的援助的
All batteries, open fire.
所有能量 开火
Almost now. Keep pushing.
就是现在 用力
I am pushing, you...
我在用力了
Is it all right?
都好吗
She's beautiful.
她很美丽
She? She!
她?她
Wait. Where are you going? I want to see.
等一下 你们要去哪里 让我看一下
No, I... I... Can I hold her? She's my baby.
我能抱一下吗? 她是我的孩子
After all I've just been through, I want to hold her.
我经历了那么多 我想要抱抱她
She belongs to all who follow the path.
她属于所有追随着ORIGN的人们
What is it, Tomin?
该死的 他说什么
From one, all will learn.
从这一刻起,我们都听命与她
She is Orici.
她是Orici.
Such is her purpose.
这就是她的宿命
In this vast expanse
在这广阔的宇宙中
that is sheltered by evil and led astray,
她被恶魔庇护 领导人们走出邪恶
she will be the beacon of light in the darkness
她将会是黑暗中所有Ori勇士的灯塔
to the warriors of the Ori
所有Ori勇士的灯塔
and to all who follow the true path to salvation.
拯救所有跟随真理道路的人们
With the wisdom of the ages, over any and all Nunbelievers. she will lead us to glorious victory
战胜所有不信仰ORIGND的人
This is Lieutenant Colonel Carter. Come in, please.
这里是Carter中校 请回答
Can anyone hear me? Please respond.
有人听见我吗 请回答
If anyone can hear me, this is Lieutenant Colonel Carter. Please respond.
如果有人听见我 这里是Carter中校 请回答
这里是Carter中校
我穿着太空服
自♥由♥漂移了2000英尺在超级星门的右前方
Sam, it's me, Mitchell. Can you hear me?
Sam...是我 mitchell. 你听见我了吗
I can't tell you how good it is to hear your voice.
我不知道我有多兴奋可以听到你的声音
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
我看到korelev爆♥炸♥了
I must have lost consciousness.
我一定失去意识了
Daniel?
Daniel呢
Still on board, I think.
我想还在上面
What happened to the Ori ships?
Ori的船呢
They left here approximately four-and-a-half hours ago.
他们已经大约离开4.30小时了
这里是Emerson上校在Odyssey上
mitchell中校是你吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Thank God.
感谢上帝
This is Carter. Are you in range to beam me back aboard?
这里是Carter.你在光传输回飞船的范围里吗
I'm afraid that we haven't got beaming capability at this time.
在这一刻我恐怕不能进行光传输
Kvasir's working on it.
Vasir正在修理
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We were out of touch there for a while.
短时间里还到不了那个范围
我们失去了所有的通信
We got our sublight back online and then tracked the Ori safely from a distance
我们以安全的距离追踪ORIGN受到了严重打击
using our long-range sensors till they jumped into hyperspace
使用我们的长距离传感器直到他们跳跃到
about an hour ago.
超空间
We're still just getting back our basic operating systems.
我们仍在努力修复基础操作系统
Look, I hate to be self-centered here, especially given what's just happened,
我讨厌在这里以自我位中心 特别是在发生了那些事之后
but I've only got a couple of hours of life support left here.
但我这里只有几小时的生命供给了
我知道你的处境中校保持通信
Request permission to come on board, sir.
请求登舰 长官
Permission granted.
允许
Left docking bay is out of commission, Colonel.
中校甲板入口坏了
Got it.
知道了
- Receiving hail. - On screen.
收到信♥号♥♥ 在屏幕上
- Colonel Emerson.
Emerson上校
Teal'c, it's good to see you're okay.
Teal'c, 看到你安全太好了
我也是
这艘飞船遭受了巨大的破坏
恢复主要系统还需要一点时间
We've been receiving several distress beacons from damaged ships.
我们已经收到很多受损船只的报告
We've been able to ring aboard a few survivors,
我们的生命供给也要超载了
but our life support is already over-taxed.
有任何再载人的可能吗
Any chance you can take on a few people?
武器声
I'll take that as a no.
我把它当作没有
How are the shields and hyperdrive coming?
防护罩和超光速推进器修好了吗
We have 20% power to shields.
还有20%保护盾
Kvasir's concentrating on the Asgard beam technology.
Vasir已经在集中一切ASGARD的技术修理了
- Hyperdrive is still offline. - How about some good news? Anything?
超光速推进器还不能工作 有好消息吗?任何一个?
- Colonel Mitchell has landed safely. - Thank you.
Mitchell中校安全登陆了 谢谢
Keep a channel open to that mothership. Try to reach Teal'c.
保持与母船的连接 试着联♥系♥Teal'c
Take him to a cell.
把他带进牢房♥
为什么第一波攻击时我们会落在后面
They had to know there were survivors.
他们肯定知道有生还者
They need witnesses.
他们需要目击者
Their goal is not to kill us all. It's to convert us.
他们的目标不是把我们杀光 他们要我们皈依他们
Their wish is to go forth and tell everybody
他们希望勇往直前然后告诉每一个人
about how they kicked our asses.
他们把我们打的屁滚尿流
That they did.
那就是他们所想做的
How's Kvasir coming with that Asgard beam?
光传输修得怎么样了
Kvasir, this is Emerson. Please report.
Vasir这里是Emerson. 请回答
Due to the damage, I am rewriting the control code from the beginning,
由于损坏太严重 我要从头编写操作编码
and it would be going much faster were I not constantly interrupted.
最好没有人打扰我
He's working as fast as he can.
他工作速度挺快的
Korelev的人在失去飞船前已经被光传输了
A half-dozen. Not Dr. Jackson.
一大半 Jackson没有
We located the data recorder, and we're working on retrieving it.
我们设定了数据定位 我们正在想办法恢复
Word from Teal'c?
有Teal'c的消息吗
Briefly, but then we lost the signal.
暂时没有 但是当时我们收到了他的信♥号♥♥
He seems to be in a bit of a scuffle over control of the ship.
他看上去陷入了飞船控制权的混战中了
Emerson上校请到舰桥上来
What is it, Major?
什么事
We've re-established contact with the Lucian Alliance mothership, sir.
我们已经重建了和联盟母船的通信连接 长官
They're asking to speak with you.
他们要和你通话
I'm on my way.
马上到
Is Earth aware of our situation?
地球知道我们的情况 吗
Our only long-range array that wasn't fried was sensors.
我们长距离通信中唯一没有损坏的就是传感器了
Subspace communication is beyond repair.
子空间感应器已经无法修复了
Still, they've got to know something's wrong.
尽管如此,他们应该知道哪里出了问题
We've missed two scheduled check-ins.
我们已经错过两次预定的联♥系♥了
So there's no help.
那就是没有救援了
No. Unfortunately, there's nothing they can do.
没有 很不幸 他们无能为力
korelev和Odyssey是星系里的唯一两艘飞船了
How long can we go on current life support?
当前的生命供给还能维持多久
A day, maybe less. That's only if we don't take on more survivors.
1天 可能更少 这就是为何我们不接受更多的生还者的道理
- Great. - Yeah.
伟大 对
Channel is open, sir.
频道打开了 长官
这里是地球飞船OdysseyEmerson上校
我是Netan, Lucian联盟的领导者
你最好放弃你们的船向我们投降
Do you want me to take this one, sir?
这次让我来吧,长官
Go ahead.
你来吧
Hey there. Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell here.
这里是cameron mitchell Lieutenant 中校
Look, we were all in this fight together, weren't we?
我们都陷入了战斗中 不是吗
This is not how allies are supposed to treat each other.
这就是同盟之间的互相对待吗
Granted, we got our butts kicked,
Granted 我们被袭击了
but we still need each other if we're gonna survive.
如果我们想生存 我们人就彼此依赖
我们的传感器探测到你们的防护罩能量之已经达到最小
如果你们不马上投降我们要开火了
You'd be destroying the only other ship out here with life-support capabilities.
你们会摧毁在这里唯一有生命供给系统的飞船
你们把我们带入了战争 知道这会耗尽我们的力量
我怀疑你们是故意的这不是事实
We all lost, badly.
我们都失败了 糟糕
Why don't you tell us your situation? Maybe we can work something out.
为什么不说说你们的情况呢 可能我们可以一起解决
情况是要么投降 要么被摧毁
What sort of ordnance do we have on board?
[Quietly]:我们飞船上还有什么武器吗
Not much. And he's right about our shields. We're sitting ducks.
不多了 他所说关于我们的防护罩没有能量是正确的 我们是活靶子
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表