We are pleased to see you, old friend.
老朋友,我们很高兴见到你
It won't be long before you will serve us once again.
不久之后你就能再一次服侍我们了
Tell us.
告诉我们
Do you believe this to be true, now that you have come to know us?
现在你已经认识我们 你相信这是真的吗?
Well, I certainly have a deeper understanding of it now.
我现在的确了解的更加深刻了
We are the queen of the gods.
我们是众神的女王
We are the mother of all gods.
我们是所有神的母亲
Yes.
是的
What does that mean exactly?
不过这到底是什么意思?
From us, all others come.
所有人都来自我们
I don't understand.
我不太明白
The Jaffa, he has a Goa'uld child in his belly?
贾珐他的肚子里 有个勾阿邬宝宝?
A larva, yes.
对,一个幼虫
Did you ever wonder from whence the children come?
你没想过那些孩子是从哪来的吗?
Are you saying they come from you?
你是说他们是从你而来的?
Yes. And others like us.
是的,跟我们同类
My God!
我的天啊!
You're like a queen bee! You create the Goa'ulds!
你就像女王蜂!你制♥造♥出勾阿邬!
Captain Carter, what are you doing?
卡特上尉,你在做什么?
You noticed how the men are acting?
你有没有注意到基地里男人的行为?
Yes! Thank you. You noticed, too?
有啊!谢了,你也注意到了?
It all seems to be tied in to the arrival of this Hathor person ...
这些似乎 都跟这个哈索尔到这里有关联...
or whatever she is.
谁知道她是什么东西
I'm researching her right now on the Net.
我现在在网络上搜寻她
What have you found?
你查到什么?
This is really Daniel's field, so I'm kinda starting from scratch.
这是丹尼尔的专长 我只能从头开始找起
One web page theorises that a bunch ...
你看,这个学术网的理论说...
of sex goddesses from different cultures...
在各种不同的文化里 那一大堆的爱神...
were actually all the same woman - Hathor.
其实都是同一个女人...哈索尔
The Greeks identified her with Aphrodite.
希腊神话把她称之为艾芙洛黛蒂
There's lshtar of Babylon, Astarte of Syria, Ceres of Rome.
在巴比伦叫伊丝塔 叙利亚叫亚丝塔蒂,罗马叫做赛丽丝
Sounds like she got around. Yeah, in most mythology.
看来她云游四方 对,在大多数的神话里
And she's pretty loved in all of it,
她相当的受人敬爱
except for a late period in ancient Egypt...
除了她在古埃及文化的后期...
where, according to one story, she was sent by Ra ...
你看,根据其中一个故事说 她是拉尔派来...
to destroy mankind.
毁灭人类的
Then he changed his mind and they became enemies.
然后她改变主意了 然后他们就成为敌人
So she really may be Ra's enemy?
那么当她说她是拉尔的敌人? 她没有说谎
Yeah, but here's the interesting thing.
对,有意思的就在这儿
According to the stories, this woman had magical powers over men.
根据这个故事,这个女人 对男人有一种神奇的魔力
She was supposed to be able to seduce them into doing anything for her.
她应该有能力引诱他们 为她做任何事
In almost every case, it describes
几乎在每个例子当中
them as 'drunk with her presence'.
男人都被形容成...
Well, that's how l'd describe our boys.
"她在时就神魂颠倒" 现在我们的男孩也是这个症状
Now, l figure she's using some form of Goa'uld technology.
我想它可能用某种的勾阿邬科技
Any ideas?
有什么想法吗?
My guess would be some sort of chemical we've never seen.
我猜 是我们从来没有见过的化学物质
Pheromones combined with Sodium Pentothal. Probably airborne delivery.
某种超级费洛蒙,混合了戊流 巴比妥纳之类的,也许是空气传染
Great. How do we reverse it in the men?
太好了,我们要如何抽出这东西?
May not be reversible. And if it is, it may take years.
这可能抽不出来 就算可以也可能要好几年
We probably don't even have days before ...
我们可能连几天都没有...
she does whatever she's trying to do.
谁知道这勾阿邬 到底会做些什么事情
So what do you suggest?
你有什么建议?
I suggest we neutralise her.
我建议我们毙了她
So you actually create the larvae.
你真的制♥造♥那些幼虫
How?
怎么做?
We first need the code of life from the ...
我们必须先捡选寄主的种类...
juices of the species intended as the host.
从它的汁液中取得生命密♥码♥
Code of life?
生命密♥码♥?
In order to assure compatibility for the Goa'uld child and the host.
这样才能确定勾阿邬宝宝 跟寄主之间的协调性
You mean you need DNA to prevent rejection?
你是说你需要DNA来预防排斥作用?
The code of life.
生命密♥码♥
We do so enjoy the method of procuring the code in your species.
我们很享受从你们这样的种类 取得密♥码♥的方式
It is much more pleasurable than most.
这比其它的...大多种类愉快
I bet.
我想也是
Since you are to be our first pharaoh,...
既然你会成为我们第一位法老...
you will honour us by being the one to contribute the code.
你将会成为贡献密♥码♥的人 来荣耀我们
You want me to help you create more Goa'ulds?
你要我帮你制♥造♥更多的勾阿邬?
Now that Ra is gone,
现在拉尔不在了
we are finally free to rule this planet.
我们终于可以自♥由♥的统治这个星球
With you, our beloved, at our side...
亲爱的,有了你在我们身边...
for all eternity.
直到永永远远
OK. Here's what we know.
好了,这是我们知道的
This creature who calls herself Hathor, is a Goa'uld...
这个自称为哈索尔的生物 是个公认的勾阿邬...
or some form of Goa'uld.
或是勾阿邬的某种形式
So she has who knows what kinds of weapons or defences.
谁知道她有哪种武器 或是防卫力量
It may take a lot of fire power to neutralise her.
这表示我们要有强大的火力 才能够毙了她
We must come at her from all flanks.
我们要从多方面去接近她
You know how to use this?
你知道怎么用吧?
Yeah, but l haven't touched one in years.
知道,我受过训练,可是我 已经好多年没碰过这些东西了
Just point and pull the trigger.
放心,你只要瞄准然后扣板机
And don't hurt any of our men.
并且小心,不要伤害到我们自己人
They're all loopy, so they shouldn't be a problem.
他们现在都很疯狂 所以应该不成问题的
We must speak of Hathor. Keep your hands where l can see them.
卡特上尉,我们得谈谈哈索尔 把你的手放在我看的到的地方
Do you not trust me, Captain Carter?
卡特上尉,你不信认我?
All of the men on this base are under Hathor's control,
就我所看到的,
from what l can tell.
这基地里的男性 都受到了哈索尔的控制
I hate to break it to you, but you're male.
而提亚克我必须跟你说 你是个男性
I'm a Jaffa. The Goa'uld I carry within me ...
我是个贾珐,我所带着的勾阿邬
protects me from Hathor's powers.
保护我不受到哈索尔左右
Only together may we stop her.
唯有我们合作,也许能阻止她
From doing what?
她到底想干什么?
It is legend among the Jaffa...
在贾珐之间有个传说...
that the original Goa'uld larvae come from the queen Goa'ulds.
最初的勾阿邬幼虫 来自于勾阿邬女王
You think Hathor's one? yes.
你认为哈索尔是其中一个? 是的
If I am correct, this base will become her nest.
如果我没错 这个基地将成为他的巢
From here she will populate your world with new Goa'uld.
她将从这里用新的勾阿邬 污染你的世界
I cannot permit this to happen.
我不容许这种事
Captain Carter, we cannot permit this to happen.
卡特上尉 我们不能让这种事发生
Glad you're with us, Teal'c.
很高兴你加入我们
Is this really necessary?
真的有这个必要吗?
Somebody's bound to see what's going on here.
我是说只要有人到基地来 就会看到这个情形的
Yeah, and if they're male, they'll be under Hathor's control.
是啊,和如来的人是男性 在他们想到之前,就会被哈索尔控制了
Besides, when was the last time you saw a new woman get assigned here?
再说,你最后看到女性 被派到这儿是什么时候?
You OK?
丹尼尔,你还好吗?
Where is she, Daniel?
丹尼尔,她在哪里?
Captain, we found her. She went into the locker room.
上尉,发现她了 她正打算要进入更衣室
Right. Let's go.
好,走吧
you OK?
丹尼尔,你还好吗?
Stand down, Captain Carter, unless you plan to kill us.
上尉 林贴诺克 卡特上尉,放下武器 除非你想杀死我们
Is this any way to treat a guest, Captain?
上尉,这是哪门子的待客之道?
It must be a powerful drug Hathor's using.
哈索尔所用的药一定非常的强
Colonel O'Neill is trained to fight mind-control techniques.
欧尼尔上校出身特种部队 受过对抗心智控制的训练
Well, not Goa'uld techniques, apparently.
很显然不是对抗勾阿邬科技
Yeah, well, Mama said there'd be days like this.
是啊,我妈说这种时刻总是难免的
Really?
真的?
My ex-husband said that. 'You outta your mind, honey?
我前夫曾经说过 "甜心"你是发疯了吗?
There is a reason they call it this man's army.'
他们叫做"男人的军队"是有理由的
He actually said that?
男人的军队? 你老公真的那么说啊
Yeah. So l said it wasn't the Army ...
是啊,我就跟他解释这不是陆军
but the Air Force. They've had women for years.
这是空军单位 而且女人从军好多年了
Maybe it's just me, but l can't figure out ...
男人...也许只有我吧,但是...
how to feel like one of the guys with these guys.
我在这些男人当中 并不觉得自己像个男人
I always feel like I'm 'the girl'.
我总觉的自己像个小女生
That's it. What?
有了 什么?
You gave me an idea on how to get us outta here.
你刚给了我一个 让我们出去的灵感了
If Hathor's control drug is hormone driven like I suspect,...
听着,如果哈索尔的控制 就像我所怀疑的荷尔蒙...
that means she's making the men libidinous.
这表示她让男人...性好渔色
OK... Why do I get the feeling I don't like where this is going?
好吧...为什么我觉的 我不会喜欢这个点子呢?
Excuse me, ma'am.
对不起,女士
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表