Come on, Frakes, let's go!
快,弗雷克斯,快走!
Connor!
康纳!
Connor! I dropped my remote!
康纳!我把遥控器掉了!
Got it!
找到了!
Frakes! Frakes!
弗雷克斯! 弗雷克斯!
Go. Go!!!
走!快走!
Frakes, Frakes, Frakes.
弗雷克斯, 弗雷克斯, 弗雷克斯.
I'm disappointed you, my son.
我对你真失望,孩子
So, Connor got through.
那么,只有康纳跑了
What about this one?
这个怎么处理?
Burn him.
烧了他
Stargate.SG1-s01e06.The.First.Commandment
第一季第06集 第一戒律
For a planet with a UV radiation
对一个紫外线辐射
as high as this one is supposed to have,
这么高的星球而言
the plant life seems to be doing very well.
植物似乎生长的很好
Apparently Abydos was the exception,
就树木的而言
not the rule, as far as tree's are concerned.
阿比多斯显然是个例外,不是惯例
Well that makes sense,
那很有意义
for a plant to support human life
因为星球要适合人类生存
there must be some sort of Carbon-based vegetation, right?
一定要有碳基植物,对吧?
It is no accident.
这不是偶然
Many Stargate worlds were terra-formed by the Goa'ulds, centuries ago.
许多星门世界是由勾阿呜在几个世纪以前建成的
Okay, let's take a quick look around the gate,
好了,我们最好快速地巡视一下星门的周围
before we move out to find SG-9.
然后就去找SG-9
It's can't be that far.
它不可能跑那么远
I don't know, this Stargate is literally out in the middle of nowhere,
我不知道,这个星门是在偏僻的荒野中
I doubt it plays an active role in anybody's cultural.
我怀疑它在任何文化中是否有着举足轻重的地位
Is there a problem Dr. Carter?
有问题吗,卡特博士?
No birds.
这里连只鸟儿都没有.
There should be a road up here or something or...Jack?
这里应该会有路或什么的... 杰克?
Guys?
伙计?
Ahh! Okay, okay, don't shoot.
好,好,别开枪
That's very sound advice.
那是个不错的忠告
Colonel O'Neill.
欧尼尔上校
Lieutenant Connor?
康纳中尉?
Alright, alright, come-on.
好的,好的,过来
Alright Connor, what's going on?
好吧,康纳,发生什么事了?
Command received your signal six hours ago,
指挥部6个小时前收到你的信♥号♥♥
and no one came through. Why?
但却没有人通过,为什么?
Hanson. Where is he, we need to talk.
汉森 在那里?我们需要谈谈
No, don't. Why?
不,不要 为什么?
Frakes...he...
弗雷克斯,他...
Connor, I need to know what happened.
康纳,我需要知道发生什么事了
Permission to speak freely about a superior officer, sir?
允许自♥由♥自♥由♥谈论一位上级长官吗,长官?
Yeah, go ahead.
是的,继续说
He's lost it, he's out of control.
他发疯了... 他失去了控制
Captain Hanson? Maybe it was the sun, radiation.
汉森上尉吗?或许是因为太阳,太阳辐射
Wait, are you saying the sun did this to Frakes?
等等,你是说太阳对弗雷克斯做了这些吗?
No, sir. Captain Hanson did that to Frakes.
不,长官,是汉森上尉对弗雷克斯做的
What? For trying to get back through the gate.
什么?因为我们试图穿过星际之门
I don't buy that.
我不相信
Sir, we were trying to warn command about what's really going on,
长官,我们试图警告指挥部这里的真实情况
the people here, they believe he's their god!
这里的人,他们相信他是他们的神!
Because you came through the Stargate? No, no, you don't get it.
因为你们来自星际之门吗? 不,不,你不明白
Hanson believes it too.
汉森也这么相信
Carter
卡特
I want you to take Connor back through the Stargate,
我要你带康纳从星际之门回去
report to General Hammond what's happened here.
向哈蒙德将军报告这里发生的事
No, sir. No, Sir?
不,长官 不?
If you are going after Captain,
如果你要追捕上尉,
i should go with you, I can get to him.
我也该一起去,我可以接近他
Look, Captain,
听着,上尉
either were bringing him back to face a court marshal, or not.
不管我们要不要把他带回去面对军事法庭
I think we both know what the 'not' means.
我想我们都知道"不"的意义
I know him, Colonel.
我了解他,上校
Yeah, that would be the problem.
对,这就是问题所在
I gave him back the ring because I know him.
我了解他所以我才把婚戒退还给他的
I know how he thinks, how he operates.
我知道他的逻辑和办事方法
How he likes to play god?
还有他怎样喜欢以神自居?
Look, I don't understand how that could happen any more then you do
我也跟你一样不知道是怎么回事
but if SG-1 is going after him then I am going with you.
但如果SG-1要追捕他我也要一起去
Wait a minute, you, you, you can't do that,
等一下,你... 你不能那么做
there hundreds, probably thousands of them.
他们有几百人甚至几千人
He's their god. They'll die for him,
汉森是他们的神.他们会为他不惜牺牲
they'll kill for him in a heartbeat.
他们为他立刻杀人.
That's not your problem,
这不劳你费心
now I need someone to report back to the General, and that is you.
现在我需要人向将军报告,而你就是人选
No, sir. No sir?
不,长官 不?!
Dose it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?
难道说"上校"在我的制♥服♥上毫无作用吗?
I know the planet, the situation,
我了解这个星球的情况
I think it's suicide. But if your going, I'm going, sir.
我认为这是在自杀,但如果你们要去,我也去,长官
But you are not physically able.
但你的体力办不到
Frakes was my friend. This isn't about revenge.
弗雷克斯是我的朋友 这并不是报复
Maybe not for you.
对你也许不是
We got to move now, in daylight.
趁天亮,我们必须快走
Well, we're off to see the wizard.
好吧,我们去见巫师吧
I hope you packed lot's of sun block.
我希望你们带了很多防晒油
Well, were mostly undercover.
嗯,我们大多都有遮掩
The probe's data indicated that shade,
探测器的数据显示树荫
even heavy cloud cover won't protect us,
甚至厚重的云都无法保护我们
it can be pouring rain, and we'll still burn.
就算倾盆大雨也会晒伤的
She's right.
她说得对
Then why on Earth, are we traveling during the day?
那究竟为什么,我们还要在大白天行进呢?
Were not on Earth,
我们不是在地球上
people here live in caves. I think they used to be mines;
这里的人们生活在洞里,我猜他们曾经是矿工
they only come out at night.
他们只在夜里出来
There probably still after me, sir.
他们可能还在追我,长官
To OZ.("The Wizard of Oz")
去"奥兹国"(绿野仙踪的奥兹国)
Your right, they sent SG-1.
你说的对,他们派SG-1来了
This taste like chicken. So what's wrong with it?
这吃起来像鸡肉 那又怎么样?
It's macaroni and cheese.
是通心粉和奶酪
Teal'c? The premature is established.
提亚克? 预警系统已建立好了
Perfect.
好极了
If any little rocks sneak up on us, we'll have plenty of warning.
如果有任何东西偷偷潜近,我们就会有足够的警告
So, any ingenious Lion's, tigers,
那么,我们是不是应该保持清醒
or bears I should lying awake worrying about?
以戒备任何机敏的狮子,老虎或熊呢?
The plant life is all that seems to live in the sun.
这星球的生物似乎在阳光下都能长久生存
You know how could something like this actually happen.
为什么会发生像这种事情呢?
The SG teams are supposed to be made of well-trained professionals.
SG队伍是由训练有素的专业人员组成的
Well when we first met the cave dwellers,
当我们第一次遇见"穴居者"
they immediately bowed down to us, thought we were gods.
他们立即向我们跪拜,认为我们是神
Well that's a fairly common phenomenon, I mean uh, it happens.
那是一种相当正常的现象 我意思是这常发生
Except Hanson didn't deny it.
但是汉森并不否认
Told us it might be safe
他说如果我们允许他让"穴居者"暂时以为他是神
if we allowed them to believe he was god for a while.
那样可能比较安全
He said it was the system of government they needed
他说这是重建他们的世界
to retake their world.
所需要的"政♥府♥制度"
And, ...you were okay with that?
然后,你们都同意这一点了?
Frakes was our anthropologist,
弗雷克斯是我们的人类学家
he agreed with Hanson, that might be safer.
他同意汉森,那可以更安全
But the longer we stayed here, the stronger they believed.
但我们停留在这里越久,他们就更加地相信
On our forth or fifth week here,
我们在这里的第四还是第五个星期的时候
a young child wanted out of the caves,
一个小孩跑到山洞外面去
and must've gotten lost, Hanson went on after him,
他一定是迷路了,汉森出去找他
he was gone for two full days before he came back.
他走了整整两天才回来
Carrying the child, barley alive in his arms.
抱着奄奄一息的那个孩子
The cave dwellers must have loved him for that. Yeah, they did,
穴居者因此而更加爱戴他了.是的
he wasn't the same after that.
从此之后他就变了
Your saying that's what sent him over the edge, the sun?
你是说他是因为阳光才变疯的?
It want any one thing,
那不然还有什么其它原因呢
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表