In a primta.
你的普林塔
It is all I can give you until I return.
我再回来前,只能给你这个
Follow the guidance of Bra'tac and your mother.
听从布瑞泰克跟你妈妈的指导
and you will learn to become a great warrior.
你就能学习成为伟大的战士
Stay. I cannot.
留下来 我不能
But the day of my return will come. When?
在我回来的那天 什么时候?
It may be a very long time, my son.
也许需要一段非常漫长的时间 我的孩子
But the life of a jaffa is long.
但是一个贾珐的生命很长
I know the day will come when we will stand side by side ...
我知道我们并肩作战的一天 终究会来临的...
in battle to free our people from the false gods.
从冒牌的神手中解救同胞
Remember my son.
要记得,孩子
remember.
切记.
Blame me for the priest.
如果祭司怪罪于你
Tell them I tried to steal your son away.
就说我试图把你的儿子偷走
We will be all right Teal'c. Go.
提亚克,我们不会有事的,快走
My son is fortunate to have such a mother.
我儿子很幸运 有你这样的一个母亲
And his father will not return to free his people ...
如果他父亲现在不走 就永远无法回来...
if he does not...
解救同胞...
go now.
快走
Teal'c, we gotta move.
提亚克,我们得走了
All right, here's the plan.
好,计划是这样的
You will do as I say. Right.
你们听我的指示 好
You won't need those.
你们不需要这个 走吧
Behold my friends.
朋友们,你们好啊
The traitors. Halt.
这些是叛徒 停
Come no further.
不准再靠近了
I am to present my prisoners to Apophis himself.
我要带我的囚犯 献给阿波菲斯本人
You cannot pass Bra'tac.
布瑞泰克,你不能过去
You know of me? Of course master.
你认识我? 当然了,大♥师♥
You were once the greatest jaffa warrior of all.
你以前曾经是最伟大的贾珐战士
But no one may pass until the palace guard arrives.
但是宫廷警卫过来之前 你不能过去
I understand.
我了解
Then we wait.
那我等
Not bad for a man of 133.
对一个133岁的人来说 还不赖吧?
Not bad at all.
岂止不赖.
Daniel? Yeah.
丹尼尔? 好
What will you do?
你怎么办?
When the priests come to, they'll tell Apophis you betrayed them.
等祭司们醒来 就会告诉阿波菲斯你背叛他们
I suppose ...
我想...
I shall cross that bridge when I come to it.
那就只好船到桥头自然直了
I lack the words to thank you Bra'tac.
我无法形容有多感激你,布瑞泰克
I thank you Teal'c.
我也要谢谢你,提亚克
I have another young warrior to teach of new worlds.
我还要教个年轻战士新的世界 和冒牌的神
Farewell my friend.
保重了,朋友
Farewell.
保重
Ten hut.
敬礼
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表