Stargate in motion!
星际之门正在运转!
Chevron six encoded.
象形字六,译码成功
Better hang on to something Mr. Secretary.
国务卿先生,您最好抓稳了
This is how we open the front door around here.
我们这里就是这么打开前门的
Chevron seven, Locked.
象形字七,现在启动
My God, General it...
我的天,将军,这是...
I thought you might be impressed.
我想您一定会印象深刻
What exactly am I looking at?
我看到的到底是什么东西啊?
We think your looking at...
上尉 您看到的是一个...
an even horizon of an artificial-created wormhole,
人工创造出来的虫洞
through our space time to a point tens,
经由我们的时间空间,到达几十光年,
even hundreds of light years away.
甚至几百光年的地方
Sir.
长官
SG-5, the mission is a go for standard recon.
SG-5,任务是做标准的侦查
NAnd do we know where theye going?
知道他们要去哪儿吗?
The planets designation is P3C-117.
那个星球被标示为P3C-117
Do you have any idea what's out there?
你知道那里有什么东西吗?
No sir.
不,长官
That would be... why they're going.
就因为这样...所以我们才去
I'm not sure Colonel, is it?
我倒不这么认为,上校
Because to be perfectly frank this administration is not satisfied...
我们就坦白说好了 我们行政部门并不太满意...
with the current progress of the Stargate program.
星际之门计划目前的进展
Begging the secretary pardon, sir,
请国务卿见谅,长官
but we've already visited 19 separate worlds.
但是我们已经拜访了 19个不同的世界
I believe he is referring specifically...
我相信国务卿先生所指的...
to the volume of technology being...
是关于我们星际任务所带回来的..
returned on your planetary missions.
科技方面的数量
The president and Joint Chiefs were under the impression...
总统先生和参谋总长的印象是...
that the SG teams...
SG小组将会带回...
would bring back superior technologies.
更高级的科技...
I'm sorry, I thought we were explorers.
对不起,我以为我们是探险家
Oh you are Dr. Jackson,
你是的,杰克森博士
but even Marco Polo when he came back from the far east...
但即使是马可波罗 从遥远的东方回来的时候...
brought more then just a few exotic spices.
所带的也不只是...外国的香料啊
Mr. Secretary, it's been my observation, that,
国务卿先生,就我的观察呢
whether it's out here on earth or...out there,
不管是在地球这里 或者是...外层空间
cultures with advanced technology tend not to like to share it.
有先进科技的文化 通常不会愿意分享的
So where wasting our time?
那我们是在浪费时间?
Would you interpret what I just said as... Colonel.
他好像听不懂我的话... 上校
Sir, with respect,
长官,恕我冒昧
this program is quite probably humanities most important endeavor.
这个计划很有可能是人类史上 最重要的事件之一
They said the something about the Apollo program,
他们也是这么说阿波罗计划的
they brought back moon rocks.
他们带回月球岩石
You may have noticed we haven't been to the moon in 25 years.
你们或许注意到 我们已经25年没去月球了
What kind of comparison is that? Colonel,
这是哪门子的比较法? 上校
if one of those Goa'uld ships were coming here right now,
如果勾阿邬现在派艘宇宙飞船来
have you brought back one thing we can fight them off with?
你们可曾带回 任何能够对抗他们的东西?
What technology do you seek?
你要找的是哪一种科技?
You tell me, what's out there?
你说呢?外面有什么?
There are still technologies even the Goa'uld seek.
外面有些科技 是勾阿邬也还在找的
There is a creator that lives on an unpopulated world,
有一种生物 住在一个无人的世界
it possesses powers of invisibility.
他们拥有隐形的能力
Invisibility? As in stealth?
隐形能力?你是说看不到他们?
That is correct,
没错
it can appear and disappear at will.
他们能够随意出现或消失
I was once commanded to retrieve the creature,
我曾经被派去取回这种生物
to leer it's secrets.
学习他们的秘密
Apophis took the lives of two of my men...
阿波菲斯处死了我两个手下 作为惩罚
as punishment for failure to retrieve it.
因为我们无法取回
If we manage to capture one alive,
如果我们能试着活抓一个的话
it could provide us with a serious tactical advantage...
等我们下次面对勾阿邬的时候
the next time we came against the Goa'uld.
它就能提供我们战略上的优势了
Sounds like a mission to me.
我觉得这像个任务
Carter?
卡特?
Daniel! Teal'c!
丹尼尔!提亚克!
Here sir.
长官,这里
What have we got?
有什么发现?
I thought I saw something just as we came through, sir.
长官,我们过来的时候 好像看到东西
Teal'c? Did we score already?
提亚克?我们算是成功了吗?
I saw movement as well. This way.
我也看到有动静,往这走
I hope these things are as big as you say they are.
希望这些东西像你说的那么大
There is enough tranquilizer in these darts to knock out a Rino.
这些标枪里的镇静剂 足够迷昏一只犀牛了
They are very large, but extremely maneuverable in the air.
他们非常庞大,但在空中很灵活
We will find them most vulnerable when they hover.
他们在盘旋的时候最为脆弱
Hover? Like a hummingbird?
盘旋?像蜂鸟一样?
With teeth.
但有牙齿
Alright, well there's nothing out there.
好了,这里什么都没有
Let's get back to the gear and...
我们回到装备那儿...
where's the Stargate?
星际之门呢?
Stargate.SG1-s01e13.The.Nox
第一季第13集 诺克斯
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
Did anything like this ever happen to you before?
你以前碰过这种事吗?
It has not,
我没碰过
if we became misdirected, and needed to locate the Stargate,
如果我们迷失 或需要找星际之门
we had a Goa'uld homing device to find it.
我们有勾阿邬的追踪装置可用
Do we have a homing device? Course we do,
我们有追踪装置吗? 当然有...
...it's with the gear. Which is...by the Stargate.
...就在装备上 那表示没有了
Yep, Captain, let's start a box search.
对,上尉,我们开始分区寻找
You and Teal'c take off in that direction,
你跟提亚克往那个方向去
stay in radio contact. Yes, Sir.
保持无线电联络 是,长官
Daniel, you with me.
丹尼尔,你跟我走
There.
你看
I just hope it becomes visible once we traq it,
希望把它迷昏之后,它会现形
otherwise will never be able find it.
否则永远找不到它
Teal'c, what the hell are you doing?
提亚克,你到底在干嘛?
It did not come from me.
那不是我弄的
You are certain it was Apophis?
你确定那是阿波菲斯?
Oh yeah. Okay, what are we gonna do?
是啊 好,我们怎么办?
We have to do something. That's not our mission.
现在必须要想个办法了 那不是我们的任务
Ah, just...forget our mission.
拜托,你不要管任务
Now he's the only one who knows where Sha're and Skaa'ra are,
他是唯一知道夏蕊 跟史卡拉下落的人
we may not get another chance like this.
我们可能永远没有这种机会了
What kind of entourage is he gonna have with him?
他会带着什么样的随行人员?
Two perhaps three Jaffa guards.
两个或三个贾珐护卫
Are we seriously entertaining the idea of going after Apophis?
请问我们现在是真的在考虑 要抓阿波菲斯吗?
Sir, we're not prepared for an attack!
长官,我们没做攻击的准备!
Have the ordnance we're caring is tranquilizer guns.
我们带的多半是镇静剂而已
So we use one of them to knock him out.
那好啊,我们用镇静剂把他给打昏
He will wake up in a holding cell
他醒过来的时候,就会发现自己在牢房♥里,
without his guards, without his technology,
没有护卫,也没有科技
he will have no choice but to tell us
他别无选择,只能告诉我们
everything we want to know about Goa'uld technology,
想知道的一切,关于勾阿邬科技...
about where Sha'ra is.
还有夏蕊在哪里
Can I remind you that we don't know where the Stargate is?
我提醒你一点 我们不知道星际之门在哪里
He will have the Goa'uld homing device I spoke of.
他会有我说过的勾阿邬追踪装置
There you are.
就是啊
Alright, you know what were up against better then anyone,
好吧,你比我们了解要对付的对象
can we do what Daniel is talking about?
能我们能做丹尼尔所说的吗?
We have the element of surprise,
我们能够出奇不意
I have my staff weapon.
还有我的棍棒武器
If we eliminate his personally guard quickly, I believe so.
如果我们能够迅速打倒他的护卫 我相信可以
Teal'c, this character used to be a god to you,
提亚克 这家伙以前可以说是你的神
you're sure you're okay with this?
你确定你没有意见?
I am okay.
我没意见
Ok. Carter.
好吧,卡特
If were going to do this we better plan the attack very carefully.
如果要这么做 最好非常小心的计划
Colonel!
上校!
Teal'c, Jaffa Sohl'va!
提亚克,贾珐的叛徒!
Tal'shak mel !
动手杀了我吧!
I die free.
我为自♥由♥而死
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表