上校 我们现在对这些敌人了解多少?
Not a hell of a lot.
一点也不多
The Abydon boys who survived the attack thought it was Ra.
在攻击中幸存的阿比多斯孩子 认为是拉
I thought he was dead. Which is it?
我以为他已经死了,不是吗?
He's definitely dead.
他绝对死了
I mean, uh, the, bomb... He's gotta be dead, right?
我的意思是,呃,那枚炸♥弹♥ 他一定是死了,对吗?
Then who's coming through?
那么过来的人是谁?
The gods.
众神
What?
什么?
Not as in...
不是...
"God" God.
"上帝"
Ra played a god, the sun god.
拉曾经扮演成神,太阳神
He borrowed the ancient Egyptians' religion,...
他借用了古埃及的宗教...
then used it to enslave them.
并用它来奴役他们
He wanted the people of Abydos to believe he was the only one.
他想要阿比多斯的人们 认为他是唯一的一个
You're saying Ra's not the last of his race?
你是说拉并非他们种族的最后一个?
He's got a brother - Ray!
他有一个兄弟 - Ray!
That's what we need. Wait.
那就是我们所需要的 等等
The legend goes Ra's race was dying.
传说中说拉的种族正在灭亡
He took over the body of his human host, an Egyptian boy.
他占用了他的人类宿主 一个埃及男孩的身体
But who's to say more of his kind couldn't do the same thing?
但谁说他的其它同类 不能做同样的事?
This could happen anywhere there's a gate.
只要有星际之门,这就可能发生
I mean, this could be happening right now.
我的意思是,这现在可能正在发生
Colonel, you've fought this hostile.
上校,你和这个敌人交过手
Assuming you have to defend yourself in the field, are you up to it?
假设你要在战场上保护自己 你觉得能做到吗?
We beat 'em once.
我们曾经打败过他们
I'll take that as a maybe. You're confident the Stargate...
我认为这是一种可能 你很自信星际之门...
..will take us where we want to go with this new data?
用这些新的数据能带我们 到我们想要去的地方?
They're feeding the revised coordinates into the computer.
他们正把修改后的符号♥输入计算机
It'll take time, but it should spit out two destinations a month.
这要花些时间,但一个月内 就能产生两个目的地
People, let's not fool ourselves here.
让我们不要再在这里自欺欺人了
This thing is both vast and dangerous.
这个东西是庞大而又危险的
We are so far over our heads, we can barely see daylight.
我们勉强去做能力所不及的事 这是没有希望的
We'd be much better off if the Stargate had been left in the ground.
如果把星际之门埋到地下 对我们来说都会好一些
With respect,...
恕我直言...
we can't bury our heads in the sand.
我们不能只做缩头乌龟
Think of what we could learn. What we could bring back.
想想我们可能学到的东西 可能带回来的东西
What you could bring back is what I'm afraid of.
我害怕的 正是你们可能带回来的东西
However, the President of the United States agrees with you.
但是 美国总统和你们的意见是一致的
If your theories pan out, he has ordered the formation of...
如果你的理论成功了 他命令成立...
nine teams, who will perform reconnaissance, determine threats,...
九个小队,实施侦察,决定威胁..
and make peaceful contact with the peoples of these worlds.
并与那些星球的人进行友好接触
Now, these teams...
现在,这些小队...
will operate on a covert, top-secret basis.
将在隐蔽的、最为机密的 基础上采取行动
No-one will know they exist except the President and the joint chiefs.
除了总统和总参谋长 没有人知道它们的存在
Colonel O'Neill...
欧尼尔上校...
Sir?
长官?
Your team will be designated SG-1 .
你的小队将被指派为SG-1
It will consist of yourself, Captain Carter...
组成人员有你自己,卡特上尉...
And me?
还有我?
We need you to work as a consultant with the other SG teams from here.
我们需要你作为顾问 和这里其它的SG小队合作
Your expertise in ancient cultures and languages are far too valuable...
你在古代文化和语言上的专门技术 太宝贵了...
No.
不
Um, look, uh, I know this is your decision...
呃,看,我知道这是你的决定...
but I just... I...
但是我... 我...
I really have to be on their team.
我真的必须加入他们的小队
My wife is out there, General. I need to go.
我妻子在那里,将军;我必须去
I'll take that under consideration. Major Kawalsky,...
我会考虑的;卡瓦斯基少校...
you will head SG-2.
你将带领SG-2小队
I will?
我?
Colonel O'Neill keeps telling me it's about time you had a command.
欧尼尔不断告诉我 是时候让你来进行指挥了
I had a moment of weakness.
我一时心软
Ferretti's conscious, sir.
费瑞提清醒了,长官
Dismissed.
解散
I'll take over. Thanks.
交给我吧,谢谢
Ferretti,...
费瑞提...
l know you're probably not feeling so hot,...
我知道你可能感觉还不怎么好...
but we need something from you.
但我们需要你告诉我们一些事
Looks like he's way ahead of you, Colonel.
看起来他已经走在你前面了,上校
You saw all seven symbols? This is where they went?
你看到那七个符号♥了? 这就是他们去的地方?
You're sure? Mm...
你确定吗? 嗯...
Colonel, I'd like to remind you...
上校,我要提醒你...
that rescuing Dr Jackson's wife is a secondary objective.
营救杰克森博士的妻子 是次要目标
In the event you fail to notify base camp within 24 hours,...
如果你在24小时内没有通知营地
SG-2 will scrub the mission and return without you.
SG-2将放弃行动,单独返回
Understood.
明白
Not gonna happen, Colonel. SG-2 won't leave without you.
不会这样的,上校 没有你SG-2是不会离开的
Let's confirm transmitter codes.
让我们确认输入密♥码♥
Only the right code will open the iris.
只有正确的密♥码♥才能打开虹旋门
If you lose your transmitter, you cannot get home.
如果你们把发射器丢了 就回不来了
Understood, sir.
明白,长官
SG-1 and SG-2,...
SG-1和SG-2...
if you do not return in 24 hours,...
如果你们在24小时内没有返回...
your remote transmitter codes will be locked out,...
你们的远程发射器编码就将被锁住
and the iris will be sealed permanently.
这个虹旋门就将永远关闭
At that point, there will be no return.
这样的话,你们就回不来了
Is that understood?
明白没有?
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Let's move out!
出发!
Kinda wish I was going with you.
真希望能和你一起去
Yeah? I'm kinda glad you're staying behind.
是吗? 我很高兴你留在了这里
All right. Let's go, boys.
好了,我们走,伙计们
MOLECULAR DECONSTRUCTION IN PROGRESS
分子分解进行中
COUNTDOWN TO CONTACT
联接倒数
Dammit, it's cold.
见鬼,真冷
OK, people, let's get the gear out! Let's move!
好了,大家注意 我们出发! 我们走!
Does anybody have a Kleenex?
有人有面纸吗?
You!
你!
No!
不!
No!
不!
It must be a ceremonial place.
这一定是举♥行♥仪式的地方
The gate has to be an integral part of their spiritual culture.
这道门一定是他们精神文化 不可缺少的一部分
This place was built for worshippers.
建造这个地方是用来礼拜的
Let's try to be out of here before the worshippees show up, huh?
让我们在礼拜者来之前 离开这里,好吗?
You figure out yet how to align this gate to get back home?
你弄明白怎么输入这道门 来让我们回去了吗?
Yeah. It's the same as on Abydos. This symbol represents...
是的,和在阿比多斯上一样 这个符号♥代表...
You brief Kawalsky? Yes. This symbol...
你向卡瓦斯基交待了吗? 是的,这个符号♥...
Good job.
做得好
We'll have to set camp where there's better cover.
我们得在有掩护的地方扎营
Sirs, I found a trail on the mountain.
长官,我在山上找到了车痕
It's seen traffic in the last few days. Thank you. Carter?
看来在过去几天有车通过 谢谢你;卡特?
I set up a line of claymores along that ridge at ten-metre intervals.
我沿着那座山,以10米间隔 埋下了克莱莫地拉
Sound about right, Kawalsky? Yeah. That'll work.
听起来不错,卡瓦斯基? 是的,那会管用的
No!
不!
No!
不!
Come.
过来
No!
不!
No! No!
不! 不!
This one has spirit.
这一个很有个性啊
Does she please you, my love?
她让你满意吗,亲爱的?
This looks like a good spot right up here.
这个地方看来不错
If we're not back in 20 hours...
如果你们20个小时之后 没有回来...
We'll come rescue your sorry asses. Negative.
我们会来救援你们 不
You'll go back through the gate...
你们应当从那道门回去...
before the iris is locked so you can't go back.
在虹旋门锁定 你们再也回不去之前
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Hold down the fort.
看好营地
Pick me up a T-shirt.
给我弄件T恤
So, Doctor Jackson, tell me more about Sha're.
杰克森博士,和我多说些夏蕊的事
How did you meet?
你们怎么认识的?
Sha're? Well, she's, uh... She was a gift.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表