I command you!
我命令你们!
We will open fire! Colonel, stand aside!
我们会开枪! 上校,让开!
Release me now.
马上放了我
Don't shoot!
不要开枪!
Hold your fire! Oh, oh god!
不要开枪! 噢,噢天啊!
It's all right, son. I won't put you through that again.
没事了,我不会让你再经历一次的
Oh Jack, what did I do?
噢杰克, 我做了些什么?
Nothing,
没什么
you just got a little mouthy. Nothing serious.
你只是说了些大话,没什么大不了的
Dr Warner...
华纳医生...
I want to know the minute that godforsaken
只要那该死的东西一能移出我军官的身体
thing can be taken out if my officer.
就通知我
Is that clear? Yes sir.
听清楚了吗? 是的,长官
This conversation is over.
这次交谈结束了
As you were people.
大家请坐
In light of the day's events, Colonel Kennedy has chosen to make certain
针对今天的事情,肯尼迪上校已经选择
recommendations to my superiors that I want to share with all of you.
向我的上级提供一些建议,而我想向大家分享...
Colonel Kennedy?
肯尼迪上校?
I know that many of you have served with Major Kawalsky...
我知道你们很多人曾经与卡瓦斯基少校共事过...
so please forgive me
所以,我的建议如果无情的话
if what I am about to suggest appears in any way callous.
还请各位见谅...
But I believe surgical removal of the parasite may be a mistake.
但我觉得利用手术除去这寄生体是个错误
General, this is a waste of time Kawalsky does not have.
将军,这是在浪费卡瓦斯基宝贵的时间
Dr Warner, what are Major Kawalsky's chances of surviving this procedure?
华纳医生,卡瓦斯基少校手术生还的几率有多大?
10... 12% at most.
10... 最多12%
And the parasite?
那, 寄生体呢?
It is an intelligent being after all, isn't it Colonel?
毕竟那是个智慧体,不是吗,上校?
I believe I first read that in your report.
我相信你的报告是这么说的
The parasite itself would not survive the procedure.
寄生体在手术中不会生存下来
So, we're faced with destroying one life
如此,我们只能挽救一个而..
in the hopeless attempt to save another. You see the ethical dilemma?
去牺牲另一个...您看到了这个道德困境了吗?
No, I don't.
没有,我没看到
My team and I are completely prepared to perform the procedure, sir.
我的小组和我已经准备好可以进行这个手术了,长官
We'll do our best.
我们会尽力的
Of course you will, Doctor. Please don't misunderstand
你们当然会,医生.请不要误会
We all wish the invading parasite in Major Kawalsky's body
我们都希望寄生体能够从卡瓦斯基少校的体内
could be safely removed.
被安全地取出来
The facts are the facts.
但是,事实就是事实
I'm sorry, what was your point?
抱歉,你到底想说什么?
If we proceed with this operation
如果我们继续进行这个手术
Major Kawalsky will have died in vain.
卡瓦斯基少校可能会白白的送死
And if we don't?
不动手术呢?
Well let's consider that for a moment.
让我们考虑一下这个可能性
These infant Goa'uld's, they're so young,
这些勾阿呜的婴儿
so fragile in their larval state that they require a...
如果它们在幼虫阶段是这么小、这么脆弱,而需要一个...
I'm sorry what was it you called yourself?
抱歉,你称自己是什么来着?
Jaffa.
贾法
For want of a better translation, a what? Incubator?
更适当的翻译,应该是保育器吧?
How is it they are so intelligent?
他们怎么会这么有智能呢?
A Goa'uld is born with all the knowledge
勾阿呜生来就
of all Goa'uld's that came before it.
继承了所有勾阿呜的知识
Genetic memory. That's amazing.
遗传记忆,真不可思议
Yes it is. All the knowledge of the Goa'uld.
是的.勾阿呜的所有知识
I just want you all to think on that before we just throw it away.
在我们把它丢弃之前,我想你们考虑清楚
I've thought about it. You thought about it?
我考虑过了,你考虑过了吗?
I think we've all thought about it. Any more thinking to be done.
我想我们都考虑过了,还有什么好考虑的
Colonel.
上校
Imagine if we could convince that
想象一下如果我们能说服那个勾阿呜
Goa'uld to share that knowledge....
分享它的知识....
A Goa'uld would not willingly share.
勾阿呜决不会分享的
Teal'c is right. To them, we're nothing. Less than nothing,
提亚克说的没错!我们对他们微不足道
I mean think about it,
我的意思是你想想看
they've taken on the roles of our ancient gods.
他们扮演的角色是我们古代的神
What does that tell you?
那意味着什么?
All right. What if we just studied it?
好吧,如果我们只是研究呢?
How much could we learn from that?
我们又能从中学到多少?
What if we just faced up to the fact
如果我们能坦然面对
that Major Kawalsky's slim chances of survival
卡瓦斯基少校渺茫的幸存机率
and realise that the greatest enemy mankind may ever face
并且了解到人类所遇到最可怕的敌人
has just been delivered right to our doorstep.
就刚好不小心的被送到我们的面前
Even if we let it return through the Stargate as a gesture of good faith.
就算我们表示善意,让它从星际之门回去的话,
How much could we ...?
我们说不定...
Just what kind of an officer are you Colonel?!
你到底是个什么样的军官啊,上校?!
As long as there is a snowball's chance in hell
我的军官动这个手术
that my officer will come out of this procedure alive,
只要有那么一丁点的渺茫机会能够生还的话
we'll go ahead with it.
我们就会动手术
With respect General, I feel I should take this to my superiors.
素我冒昧,将军,我觉得这件事情我应该禀报我的上司
Me, I'll probably just call the President
我...我也许应该直接打电♥话♥给总统
and get approval right from the horse's mouth.
并且得到它亲口同意
But sure, you go right ahead Colonel.
当然,上校,你就继续
Talk to your superiors.
去报告给你上司听吧
In the meantime people, let's get the job done
而我们,现在我们得完成这任务
Do you have any sense the new anaesthetic
你是不是觉得这种新的麻♥醉♥药♥
is working better than the last one we tried?
比上一次试的要管用呢?
Yes.
是的
But your not sure?
但你不确定?
There's no communication at all between you and the symbiote?
你和你的寄生体之间没有沟通的吗?
A jaffa does not communicate with the Goa'uld it carries.
贾法是不会和他体内住的勾阿呜沟通的
Well keep your fingers crossed.
好,现在只能祈祷了
Nurse, you can stop this IV and release the patient,
护士,你现在可以停止静脉注射,
we'll go with this one..
我们要准备了
They're getting ready.
他们正在准备
It's about time.
也该是时候了
How's the pain?
痛楚好点了吗?
Maybe I'm just getting used to it.
我想我已经习惯了
Listen Jack, if this doesn't work...
听着杰克, 如果这次不成功...
Hey, come on, it's a cake walk.
嘿,拜托,这只是个小手术啊
It hurts to talk, will you shut up for a second?
我说话时很痛苦的,你可不可以先安静一下?
I wanna be cremated.
如果我死后我想要被火葬
I don't want there to be anything left of that thing inside me.
我不想让那个在我体内的东西能够遗留下来
You make sure, all right?
你要办到,好吗?
Look, can we not talk about this?
听着,我们可不可以不要谈这个?
When am I gonna talk about it Jack,
那我该什么时候谈呢,杰克
this could be my last conversation?
这可能是我最后一次谈话的机会了?
Oh for crying out loud, it's not your last conversation.
天啊,这绝不是你最后一次谈话
Hey, I spoke to the Doc, he told me the odds.
我已经和医生谈过了,他把几率都告诉我了
Don't give me any crap.
别跟我来那一套
Okay, it's our last conversation.
好吧,这是我们的最后一次谈话
Your gonna be off on some other planet anyway.
不管怎么说,你也将会去别的星球了
Yeah,P3A575.
是的,P3A575
Whatever.
不管怎样
This was gonna be my first real command.
这是我第一次真正指挥
I was looking forward to it.
我一直很期待的
You still can, Charlie.
你还是机会的,查理
They got me all tied up here.
他们把我捆在这里了
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
I want you to know, no matter what happens,
我要让你知道,不管发生什么事
it was an honour to serve with you.
能够和你共事是我的荣幸
Listen, I gotta ask you something. It's not easy for me.
听着,有件事我很想问你可是很难开口
We're friends.
我们是朋友
If you don't make it...
如果你没撑下去...
can I have your stereo?
你的音响能给我吗?
What.
什么
It hurts to laugh.
我笑的时候会痛
You all right?
你还好吧?
Never better.
从来没那么好过
I've held back on the use of anaesthetic until it can be administered
我打算先保留麻醉剂的使用,一直到它能够
to both patient and creature simultaneously.
同时影响到病人跟那个生物之后再继续
Major Kawalsky, we're going to begin the operation.
卡瓦斯基少校,我们要开始进行手术了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表