Are you saying, that this, that this is like a book?
你是说这个... 这...就像一本书?
I tried to read it.
我试着要阅读
I tried to understand it.
我试着想了解,但是...
A hundred and forty six elements, letters, or symbols,
如果那是文字 如果他们是图解文字
if they're letters, if they're pictographic,
要解开的话...
I mean this could take a life time.
那... 那可能要花上一辈子
More.
不止
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Daniel, before you head explodes,
丹尼尔,在你的脑袋爆♥炸♥以前呢
may I remind you that we have more important thing to deal with right now?
我能提醒你我们现在还有 更重要的事要应付
How can you say that, don't you know what this could mean?
拜托,杰克,你知道这代表什么吗?
Actually, no.
老实说,不知道
This could be the key to understanding our existence.
这可能是了解我们存在的一个关键
Everyone, everything's existence.
每个人 甚至每件事的...存在意义
The collaboration of theese four alien spices.
那是四个外星种族 他们共同合作研究的知识
None of witch would mean squat, if we don't get out of here.
如果我们没有办法离开这里 一切都没有意义
How's it going?
情况怎么样?
I'm trying to connect the power source from the dial home device...
我们试着直接从拨接回家装置
directly to the gate.
连接能源到门上面
I'm about to run a test. Where's Daniel?
我正打算要测试 丹尼尔呢?
Oh Ernest is showing his a new toy.
欧内斯特在让他看个新玩具
Really? What? A fancy light show that...
是吗?什么? 某种漂亮的光影秀...
maybe the key to our existence, or something like that.
可能是我们存在的关键之类的事
Ah, you want to pick up the pace on this a little bit?
啊,你们的动作能不能再快一点?
You did it!
成功了!
Get back!
快闪!
This is how you new what this place was.
这些东西让你知道这个地方的
Then you recognize it too.
看来你也认出来了
Othala, the Norse rune thought to represent the collection of numerous...
从过去几个世代以来
power and knowledge from past generations.
代表着神秘能力 与知识的古挪威符号♥
And the gathering of clans to share a common interest.
集体的种族 来一起分享共同的兴趣
You know there's more then just a coincidence here.
你知道吗?这不只是个巧合
That means that human were here,
但是那代表人类曾经来过
centuries, maybe eons ago.
可能是几百世纪以前
No, not humans, aliens.
不是人类,是外星人
This is Thor's race. Thor was a Alien?
是索尔的同胞 索尔是个外星人?
Oh yeah, that's...
对,那是...
that's another long story.
那又是...说来话长了
But uh...good one.
呃...但是...满不错的
All right, basic survival training. We know what we have.
好了,基本求生训练 我们知道有些什么
What do we need?
我们需要什么?
We have the Stargate,
我们有星际之门
we need the dial home device.
需要拨接回家装置
Thank you Teal'c.
谢谢你,提亚克
The element the gate is made of, absorbs energy directly,
制♥造♥这个门的要素 是直接吸收能源的
internal functions will convert and store that energy...
内部的作用会转换...
in capacitor like reservoirs.
或者是储存在蓄电器之类的储藏处
But the inside wheel will only unlock and spin freely...
但是内部的轮子 要有足够的储存能源...
once there is enough reserve power.
才能够解开并且自♥由♥的转动
So what we need is Energy.
那我们需要的是...能源啰
Mm-hmm. I don't see any electrical outlets, do you?
我没有看到电源插座,你呢?
This is useless, it's not allowing for any relative perspective.
没有用,用任何相关透视法都不行
I don't understand, how did you incorporate
我真不懂,你怎么结合
the three dimensional nature of the information?
这种三度空间的资料呢?
Look down.
往下看
Of course,
当然了
you measured the elements from a central point,
你从中间点测量元素的距离
degrees from zero around in a circle, and height above the floor.
以圈子从零开始量 并且算地上的高度
What's up guys?
怎么了,各位?
Step away from the pedestal Daniel.
丹尼尔,请你离开那个基座
What?
什么?
Why?
为什么?
The dial home device just fell through the floor into the ocean.
拨接回家装置 刚刚从地板掉进海里了
So what are we going to do?
那我们该怎么办?
That thing may have a power source in it
那东西里面可能有能源
that we can use to get the gate working.
好让我们运作星际之门
Ah...No! You don't understand,
啊...不!你们不了解
this book could contain knowledge of the universe.
这本书可能包宇宙的知识
I mean this is meaning of life stuff...
我是说...这是"生命的意义"
I have to get more of it down on paper before we leave,
我得在我们离开之前,多写下一点
there must be something more you can use.
你们一定有其它东西可以用
What about using energy from Teal'c staff? It's not powerful enough.
你用提亚克的棍棒武器? 它的能源不够
Please there's not much time, we have to get inside that thing.
丹尼尔,没时间了 我们必须进入那个东西里
This whole place could join the DHD at the bottom of the ocean any minute,
这整个地方 可能随时会掉到这个海底的深处
so please.
所以...麻烦你
Great,
好
shoot it!
射击它!
Now what?
没用?
I'm obviously no scientist but uh,
很显然呢,我不是科学家,但是...
couldn't we use that Ben Franklin thing?
我们就不能向富兰克林学习吗?
The element of the gate is made up of a superconductor.
这个门的要素,是某种超级电导体
It'll observe energy in may different things: Heat, Nuclear, solar, static,
它会吸收各种形式的能源 热能,核能,太阳能,静电
if we could channel a lighting strike into the gate,
如果我们能引导闪电打进那个门
it might provide us with enough...
它也许能提供我们足够的能源...
power to dial in and make it through.
好拨通回家
How do we attract lightning to the gate?
我们要怎么引导闪电打到门?
Not directly, we will have to rig something up on the roof.
不是直接打到 我们必须东西到屋顶上
And hope that the sudden and enormous charge
还要希望瞬间巨大的能源
doesn't destroy the gate's mechanisms.
不会毁了星际之门的结构
We got it Teal'c!
拿到了,提亚克!
Daniel won't come up,
丹尼尔不肯上来
he's obsessed with that thing. So much like you used to be.
他被那东西迷住了 就好像你以前一样
Mmm, the Torment of Tantalus.
坦多洛斯的折磨
What?
什么?
Tantalus was a king in Greek Mythology,
坦多洛斯是希腊神话里的一个国王
banish to Hades,
他被驱逐到冥府
forced to stand in water that receded when he tried to drink.
被迫站在水里 但每次要喝水水就退潮了
Everlasting, unending temptation.
永远持续,永无休止的诱惑
He was reaching for something that was, um,
他是想探究抓取某一种...
out of reach.
范围以外的事情
That sound familiar.
听起来很耳熟
Some might say that, that's what makes a man great.
有人会说这样才会让人伟大
If we all accepted what was with in our grasp.
如果我们全都安于现状的话
Sometimes what we have is of more value.
有时候我们拥有的更有价值
It takes a great man to recognize that. I didn't.
一个伟大的人才了解这一点 我当时不懂
I was a fool.
我是个笨蛋
Ernest, you have suffered enough.
欧内斯特,你吃了不少的苦
No since wasting time in the past, right?
没必要再对过去浪费时间了,对吧?
Ah, look, for the peak of the roof, it will attract the lightning.
啊,这个可以拿去屋顶 它可以吸引闪电
You get Daniel.
你去叫丹尼尔
Take this to the roof.
快点拿去屋顶
You have to come, now.
你必须要走了,快
Not Yet. Come and get me when they've got the gate running.
还不行,门开始运转再来叫我
There's not enough time. I have to finish this.
那样时间不够的 我必须要弄完这一些
It's not worth it. This is.
这些是不值得的 这值得
Nothing is!
绝对不值得!
Well our history as a people would be very different
如果大家都这么觉得的话
if everyone felt that way.
人类的历史就会完全不同
No prize is worth attaining if you can never share it,
如果你无法分享,获得任何奖赏
there would be no point.
都不值得,也没有意义
Believe me,
相信我
I know.
我知道
Teal'c let's go! Start dialing in.
来吧,提亚克,开始拨接吧!
We only have seconds once the gate is open.
等门一打开 我们可能只有几秒钟的时间
What you did was courageous!
你以前所做的非常勇敢!
What I did was stupid.
我以前非常的愚蠢
Come on boys we got to go, now! I'm staying.
走了,两位,我们得走了,快! 我要留下
What?
什么?
Look, I will be fine down here.
杰克,我在这里很安全
Go on, go on.
你先走
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表