Ice melts. Yeah.
冰会熔化 对
and we've got our field cooking gear to melt it.
我们还有野外炊具可以让冰熔化
Flashlight batteries are gonna be a problem.
手电筒的电池会有一点问题
We've got thermal blankets.
我们还有热能毯
That's great.
那很好
By the way, Captain ...
对了,上尉...
we ARE going to get out of here ...
我们会离开这里的
that's an order.
这是命令
How's the splint feel?
那个夹板还好吗?
Captain ...
上尉...
you have to believe me.
妳必须相信我
I want to, Sir.
我很想相信,长官
I just don't see how.
但我看不出怎么办得到
Then we'd better start looking for a way.
那我们最好开始想办法
Because ...
因为...
I'll be damned if I'm going to die on somegod-forsaken block of ice ...
我可不打算 死在一个鸟不生蛋的冰原
a million light years from home. Is that clear?
而且离家一百万光年 听到了没有?
Yes Sir. Good.
是,长官 好极了
Now help me up.
帮我站起来
Ah, I don't think you should move. Probably not.
呃,我觉得你不该移♥动♥的 也许是吧
but my butt's freezing to the ground. Come on.
但我的屁♥股♥冻坏了;来吧
Ah, a little paint, a coupla windows ...
好;嗯,加上一点画,再一些窗户
maybe a fireplace in the corner ...
在角落也许有个壁炉
it'll be just like home.
就跟家一样了
The Stargate has malfunctioned.
星际之门发生故障了
We came through the gate at too great a velocity.
我们以太快的速度穿过星际之门
Jack and Sam?
杰克和珊呢?
They did not follow.
他们没跟上
Yes they did.
他们没跟上
I know they did.
我知道他们跟上了
They were right behind us. That doesn't make any sense.
没道理,他们就在我们后面
I concur.
我同意
In a few hours a probe will be sent back ...
再过几小时会送探测器过去
in an attempt to determine their fate.
这样可以决定他们的命运
We might be able to climb out of here.
我们也许能爬出这个地方
You might, anyway. What?
至少妳可以 什么?
I said, you might be able to climb outta here.
我是说也许妳能爬出这个地方
Colonel!
上校
I've found it!
我找到了!
Found what?
找到什么?
The DHD.
拨号♥盘
I figure the glacial flow must have separated
我猜大概是冰河流把星际之门
the Stargate from its Dial Home Device
跟它的拨号♥装置给冲分开了
but it looks like it might be intact.
但这看起来还好好的
Ah, God. Oh.
天啊,噢...
Can we dig it out?
能挖出来吗?
Even if it doesn't work, we can use the chopped ice to melt drinking water.
就算它不能用 打碎的冰块也可以溶成饮水来喝
Alright. What's wrong with your chest?
你的胸部怎么了?
I think I cracked a rib too.
我好像也断了一根肋骨
Why didn't you say something?
你刚刚怎么不说呢?
I was afraid you'd try to put a splint on it.
我怕妳在那里也想放个夹板
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I've been thinking about where Daniel and Teal'c might be.
我一直在想 丹尼尔和提亚克会在哪里
Yeah?
然后呢?
So far, I count three possible explanations.
目前我想出三个可能的解释
One, Daniel misdialled ...
第一:丹尼尔拨错地方
and they're here ...
他们也在这里
somewhere we haven't found.
只是我们还没找到
I don't see 'em. Right.
我没看见他们 对
Daniel didn't misdial ...
第二:丹尼尔并没有拨错
but for some reason the Stargate malfunctioned during transit.
但是有某种原因使星际之门 在传送的时候发生了故障
Don't ask me how, I haven't figured that part out yet.
不要问我原因 因为我也还没有想出来
Anyway, they got sent back to Earth ...
总之呢,他们被送回地球
but for some reason we got sent here.
但不知道为什么我们被送到这里
What's three?
第三呢?
Three.
第三
The Stargate malfunctioned.
星际之门发生故障
We got sent to this planet, Daniel and Teal'c got sent to another one.
我们被送到这星球 丹尼尔和提亚克被送到别的地方
What's four?
第四呢?
There is no four.
没有第四了
It's after three.
四在三后面
Not this time, Colonel.
上校,这次没有
Alright.
好吧
we'll assume they made it back to Earth.
我们假设他们回到地球了
They'll start sending search parties.
他们会开始派出搜索队
To where? Here, I hope.
派到那儿呢? 我希望是这里
Where would they begin? They have no idea where we are.
他们要从哪里开始? 他们又不知道我们在哪里
With all the possible Stargates
有这么多的星际之门,
a random search could easily take ten years!
随意的搜索 都可能要花上...十年之久!
Not if they look here first.
他们先找这儿就不会啊!
Even if all SG teams started searching right now ...
好吧,就算所有的SG小组 现在就开始搜索的话
the mathematical probability of them even...
这种精确的可能性甚至要...
Captain!
上尉!
I think too much.
我想得太多了
Charging circuit MX43 ...
MX43线路充电!
at 20%.
到百分之二十
20%. Sir.
长官,百分之二十
100.
百分之百!
Circuit is holding ...
线路暂停
reset and standby.
重新设定待命
She's all yours, General.
将军,它是你的了
Well done ...
干的好,士官!
you heard the man.
你们听到了
Yes Sir. Chevron one encoded.
是,长官.象形文字一,译码成功
SG-3 and I are ready and awaiting your orders, General.
将军,我跟SG-3就等您的命令了
I won't authorise this rescue mission
提亚克,在探测器送回影像之前
unless the probe sends back the right pictures Teal'c.
我不会准许这个搜救任务的
Chevron two encoded. All defence teams stay alert.
象形文字二,译码成功 所有防卫队保持警戒
These hostiles might have both our addresses and our transmitter code.
这些敌军可能有我们的地址 以及我们的传送密♥码♥
Chevron three encoded.
象形文字三,译码成功
You don't actually think
你不会真的以为
they'd give up the transmitter codes to the enemy, do you?
他们会告诉敌人传送密♥码♥吧?
Not willingly, no.
不会是自愿的
Chevron four encoded.
象形文字四,译码成功
I do not believe they would do so, even under the duress of torture.
我相信他们决不会这样做 就算被刑求也不会
Chevron five encoded.
象形文字五,译码成功
Teal'c, in the event we find no enemy activity ...
提亚克,如果我们在另外一边 没有发现敌军行动
on the other side,
换而言之
you will coordinate with Major Castleman on the rescue mission.
你将和凯索曼少校一起执行搜救任务
Chevron six encoded. I understand.
象形文字六,译码成功 我知道了
Chevron seven is locked.
象形文字七,锁定!
The probe should reach the Stargate at P4A-771 in five seconds.
探测器五秒后 会到达P4A-771星球的星际之门
Four, three, two, ...
四,三,二,...
now.
到了
No sign of Jack and Sam, but no evidence they got into a firefight either.
没看到杰克和珊 但也没有他们火并的证据
What are you waiting for? Close the iris! Disengage the Stargate.
他们在等我们! 关闭虹旋门,解除星际之门!
SG-3 stand down.
SG-3,稍息!
The rescue mission is scrubbed.
这个搜救任务取消了
Soups on.
汤好了
Just a little more, I'm almost through.
等一下,我就快好了
Come on now, you don't want to get cold.
快来吧;妳不会想喝冷的
I didn't know you could cook.
哇;我不知道你会烹饪
I can't ...
我是不会
but my melted ice is to die for.
但是把冰熔化是我最拿手的
Thankyou. Sir.
谢谢;长官
maybe I should have another look at you.
你最好再让我检查一下
No, I'm fine. Eat.
不,我没事;吃吧
I've been thinking about how the Stargate might have malfunctioned.
我一直在想 星际之门为什么会发生故障
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, we don't totally understand how it works ...
我们还没有完全了解它的原理
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表