What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊?
I'm talking about Samantha. You just stay away from her, okay?
我在说萨曼莎,你最好不要接近她,知道吗?
Okay, Jack. I think you should come with me to the infirmary, okay?
好的,杰克.我觉得你应该和我一起去医疗室,好吗?
Just let go of me and let go of my...
只要你放手,放开我的
Security! Get in here!
保安! 快过来!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
We've managed to isolate an organism in the victims' bloodstreams.
我们设法分离了受害者血液中的有机体
Organism? Like a parasite?
有机体?就像寄生虫或什么的吗?
More like a- a parasitical virus. And from what I can tell,
比较像寄生的病毒.就我目前的了解
it seems to feed on aleens and colenes,
它似乎会啃噬连结胆素
chemical transmitters in the body.
以减少体内的化学传送
That includes neurotransmitters.
这包括了神经传递素
As they're depleted,
当它们被耗尽,
all but the most primitive parts of the brain seem to just shut down.
除了大脑最原始部分外的一切都关闭了
That why they act like animals?
那就是为什么他们行动象动物?
Actually, the organism seems to release a hormone
事实上,这种有机体似乎会释放出荷尔蒙
that stimulates the primitive regions of the brain
来刺♥激♥脑部通常休眠的
that are normally dormant.
最原始区域
I..I have never seen anything like this on Earth.
我,我在地球上从未看见过这种事
Exactly. "On Earth" That would explain the Touched.
没错,"在地球上"这可解释为受感染者
Beg your pardon?
对不起,你是说...
That is what the primitives were called on P3X-797. The Touched.
那是P3X-797上对原始人的称呼,受感染者
But I think, given recent events,
但我认为,根据最近的事件
I think it's safe to say that they aren't born primitive,
我想他们并不是生来就是原始人,
they must have this very contagious disease.
一定是感染了这种高度传染性的疾病
And we came in contact with it, isn't that special?
而我们过去跟他们接触,这不是很特别的事情吗?
So...the question is,
那么,... 问题是,
why haven't you and Mr. Teal'c come down with the symptoms?
为什么你和提亚克先生没有被感染上?
Um...Mr. Teal'c...Teal'c's symbiote probably protects him.
嗯... 提亚克... 提亚克的共生体大概保护了他
That would be likely.
是有这种可能
Well, what about you, Dr. Jackson?
那,你呢,杰克森博士?
Well, that beats me. You're the doctor, Doctor.
我也不知道,你才是医生啊
Uh, maybe I have a natural immunity.
也许我有自然免疫力
Perhaps you will develop symptoms later.
也许你会晚一点才发作
Thank you for the moral support.
谢谢你的推测
I am checking both of your blood for the presence of the organism
我会检查你们两个的血液看看是否有这种有机体
and I would bet that you both have it.
而且我敢打赌你们两个都带有这种有机体
This appears to be highly contagious.
这显然有高度传染性
Are you saying we could have brought a new plague to this planet?
你是说我们可能带了一种新瘟疫到这个行星上了?
Yes, sir, that's exactly what I'm saying.
是的,长官,我就是这个意思
Well, that's it. I'm ordering this mountain sealed off.
好,那就这样吧,我要下令封锁这座山
No one comes in or goes out until we get a handle on this thing.
任何人不准出入,直到我们能应付这东西之前
He is going to damage himself.
他会伤害自己
I've been pumping him with sedatives to control him,
我已经打了很多镇静剂控制他,
but they wear off fast.
但很快就失效了
Help me give him some more. Go, go!
再帮我替他注射一些,去,去!
Yes, sir, this is General Hammond.
是,长官,我是哈蒙德将军
Sir, I'm afraid I have a serious situation here.
先生,恐怕我这里有个严重的状况
It appears we've brought a very contagious disease
看来我们从星际之门
through the Stargate.
带回了一种具有高度传染性的疾病
Yes, sir, that's right.
是的,长官,没错
No, sir, I've ordered the mountain sealed off
不,长官,我已经下令封锁了这座山
but I think you should order in an armed division
但我认为您应该下令派武装部队
to set up a second line of defense.
来设定第二道防线
Well, sir, my recommendation is that
长官,我是建议,
anyone attempting to leave the mountain
如果有任何人企图离开这山
should be shot on sight...and the body burned.
就立即射杀...并焚烧掉尸体
Good news, General.
好消息,将军
I could use some of that about now. What is it?
这正是我想听到的.什么事?
These gentlemen don't appear to have the organism in their system.
这两位先生体内似乎没有这种病菌
Now if we can just isolate why they've been able to resist it.
现在我们只要能研究出为什么他们能抵抗它
Perhaps we should ask the Untouched
或许我们应该询问未感染者
how they avoid contracting the disease.
他们是怎样避免患病的
Maybe they know something we don't.
也许他们知道些我们不知道的事
I could use a blood sample from one of the uninfected.
我需要一个未感染者的血液样本
Maybe they have something in their systems to protect them something
他们体内可能有某种能保护他们的东西,
we can synthesize.
我们可以合成出来
All right. Either of you know how to draw blood?
好吧,你们当中谁会抽血?
Doctor, teach them. You go through in half an hour. Gear up.
医生,教他们.你们半小时后过去!去准备吧
W- w- w- w- wait! Wait! Just the two of us?
等.. 等.. 等一下 就我们两个?
You're immune! I don't know anyone else who is!
你们是免疫的!我不知道还有谁是免疫的!
Do not worry, Daniel Jackson.
不要担心,丹尼尔杰克森
The Touched were easily frightened by your loud Earth weapons.
受感染者很容易被你们这些地球的武器所吓唬
We can easily subdue them.
我们能轻易地制♥服♥他们
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒容易
Teal'c!
提亚克!
It's Melocia. She's alive.
是麦勒茜娅,她还活着
It appears she is afflicted.
看起来她被折磨过
So they justdump her out here?
那他们就这样把她放在这里了?
We dump them in a small room To protect them.
我们把他们丢在一间小屋子里 为了保护他们
To protect everyone else. There is little difference.
为了保护其他人,这其中是有差别的
You know, you're right?
你说的很对
They're like lepers. And the dark side's a leper colony.
他们就象麻疯病患者,而黑暗之地就象是麻疯病患者的殖民地
What is a leper?
什么是麻疯病患者?
Oh my God, never mind. We have to help her.
噢,天啊,算了.我们必须帮助她
Are you planning on helping me?
你到底要不要帮我?
It is a long journey. We should leave her.
这是次漫长的旅程,我们应该把她留在这里
No. No, let's go!
不,我们走吧!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Fire your weapon! It will frighten them off!
开枪!这能吓跑他们!
Daniel Jackson!
丹尼尔杰克森!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Daniel Jackson!
丹尼尔杰克森!
Sorry, Colonel O'Neill,
对不起,欧尼尔上校,
but your private room just became semi private.
你必须跟人分享你的私人房♥间
We're running out of places to put all the victims.
我们已经没有地方安置所有的受害者了
We've used the brigs,
我们已经用了禁闭室,
we've used the temp quarters, some of the storage rooms.
用了些临时客房♥,还有一些储藏室
Good luck, doc.
祝你好运好运,医生
Did you say something?
你说了什么吗?
Give...more...
给... 多点..
What? Give more what?
什么? 多给点什么?
More...
多点..
An injection? You mean you want more sedative?
注射吗?你是说你要再打一支镇静剂?
You've already had more than the maximum safe dosage
你已经超出最大安全剂量了
twice as much as anyone else because you've been more violent.
比别人多两倍,因为你更暴♥力♥
Give.
打
No. It's not safe.
不,这不安全
GIVE!
打!
Give.
打
Why are you so insistent?
你为什么那么坚持呢?
Must have been in a lot of pain.
一定是很痛苦吧
Doc.!
医生!
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
So you are still in there somewhere.
你的确还在这里
Dream...dream?
梦...是梦吗?
I'm afraid not, Colonel, it's very real.
恐怕不是,上校,这是真的
This is interesting, sedative must knock back the primitive mind.
真有意思,镇静剂也许击退了原始的心智
Colonel, listen to me. I am not going to be able
上校,听我说,我不能
to keep you at this level for very long.
把你保持这样太久的
It is too dangerous. It could cause permanent brain damage.
这太危险了,这可能会造成脑部永久的伤害
What?
什么?
Wha- what is it?
这是什么?
It's a parasitic virus.
是一种寄生细菌
All we can tell is that
现在我们只知道,
it seems to mess with body chemicals, all of them.
它似乎会破坏体内的化学物质,全部都是
Testosterone levels skyrocket, thus the aggressive behavior.
男性荷尔蒙迅速上升,所以才会有攻击行为
It's a histamine- alytic, which means it breaks down histamine.
这是一种氨基酸病菌,这意味着它分解掉氨基酸
Experiment. What
实验 什么
Experiment. On...me.
实验,用我..
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表