I'm, uh, sorry to barge in on you, but I'd like to ask some questions.
很抱歉,来打扰你 但是我想请教你一些问题
About? About you, actually.
关于什么? 其实是关于你
See, you've...
你知道...
You've got me off balance, and that's unnatural for me.
你让我有点失去平衡了 而这对我来说很不寻常
We are told by the one that you call Daniel...
那个叫丹尼尔的人告诉我们...
that you are responsible for ridding us from Ra.
是你负责让我们摆脱 那个低级的拉尔
Yeah, we touched on that earlier ...
对,我们之间谈过这一点...
but I'd like to be the one asking questions now.
但是现在,我想要请教你一些问题 希望你不会介意
We must praise you and give to you a great honour.
我们必须赞美你 并且给你至高的荣誉
Yeah, I'm sure that'd be just great. But not right...
是啊,我想这一定很棒 可是现在...
Do not worry yourself.
你什么都不用担心
You will enjoy the rich rewards that come with what we are giving you.
你将享受我们给你的丰厚奖赏
You will cherish ...
你将会拥有...
the good health and long life...
健康以及长寿 因为你将成为...
Hathor's first new Jaffa.
哈索尔的第一位新贾珐
You know, using seduction wasn't in any AF training manuals l've read.
你知道,我念过的所有训练手册里 都没有利用色♥诱♥法
You think the Pentagon anticipated an alien walking onto a base...
因为五角大厦怎么可能会想到 有个四千年的外星人走进基地来
and drugging the men to make them...?
并且迷的所有男人都变的...?
Libidinous? Yeah.
性好渔色? 对
They do train us to take advantage of the enemy's weakness.
我想他们的确训练过我们 要利用敌人的弱点
Exactly.
就是啊
All right. Let's do it.
好吧,那来吧
Airman, open up! We've got something for you.
大兵,开门啊! 我们有东西要给你们
What?
干什么?
Why not come in and see for yourself?
你们为何不自己进来看一看呢?
No can do. We only take orders from Hathor.
不行,我们只听哈索尔的命令
Gentlemen, there are five women in here very alone.
各位,在这里面 可是有五个孤独的女人喔
Why do l feel like I'm in a women-behind-bars movie?
我怎么老觉得 像是在演女囚的电影啊?
What are you suggesting, ladies?
我进来了,女士们?
Whatever you want, Airman.
你想怎么样都可以
Feel like a woman, Doc?
觉得像个女人了吗?医生
Oh, yeah. Let's tie 'em up.
是啊 把他们绑起来
Hold it right there, ladies.
小姐们,全部不准动
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
Yeah. My career is over. Don't worry.
好,我的事业完了 别担心这个了
I'll fix him up as good as new when this is over.
事情结束后我会医好他的
Great. So he can bring me up on charges.
很好,这样他就能起诉我了
I am pleased to see you, Captain Carter. I'm glad someone is..
卡特上尉,很高兴见到你 很高兴有人高兴
Lock these guys up and stay here. OK?
把这些家伙关起来待在这儿,好吗? -好
OK. Let Teal'c and me take the lead.
好,我跟提亚克负责带头
No argument there. On three.
我没意见 数到三
Do not worry, child.
孩子,不用担心
You will soon receive your Goa'uld.
你很快就会收到你的勾阿邬
And then you will begin to feel strong again.
然后你会再度觉得的强壮的
The strongest of the larvae will soon find your womb and move into it.
最强壮的幼虫将会找到 你的孕育处并移进去
At that moment you will begin your service to us.
从那个时候开始 你将会来服侍我们
Enjoy.
好好享受
Let's get him out of there.
把他弄出来
OK, Colonel, we got you.
好了,上校,我们来了
Here, take this.
来,帮我拿着
No. Nothing went in there yet.
没有,什么都还没进去
This is a good thing. Oh, maybe.
这倒是个好消息 也许吧
He no longer has an immune system.
他不再有免疫系统
Without a Goa'uld larva he will soon die.
没有勾阿邬宝宝,他很快就会死
Shouldn't we take him to the infirmary?
我们不该送他去医务室吗?
You do not have the technology to help.
你说你没有这种科技足以帮助他
We can at least make him comfortable.
至少我们能让他舒服点
The Goa'ulds have the technology, and Hathor brought it to us.
勾阿邬拥有这种科技 哈索尔可能会带到这里来
Sarcophagus.
那个石棺
I have seen the Goa'uld chamber do many miracles.
我看过勾阿邬密室实行许多奇迹
Stop!
住手!
You will harm our new Jaffa.
这会伤害我们的新贾珐
What's going on?
怎么回事啊?
I don't think this is good.
我看这情况不太好吧
You all right? Yeah. Good to have you back, Colonel.
你没事吧? 没事,上校,很高兴你回来了
What, I left?
我有离开过吗?
D'you mind if I have a look?
上校,可以让我看一下吗?
At what?
看什么?
Well, you were, um... uh...
你刚刚...呃...
Let's just say you were wounded.
就说你刚刚受伤了吧
That's a miracle.
这真是奇迹
Crunches.
我常运动
Too bad she blew up that sarcophagus.
他毁那个石棺真可惜,
We could use one in the infirmary now.
我们医务室 现在可以用的上那个东西了
Get yourselves down there.
你先到医务室去吧
Now what?
现在呢?
Now you and I go for that Goa'uld.
你跟我去追捕那个勾阿邬
How? She's guarded by our own men. We can't exactly go in shooting.
怎么做?我们的人都在保护她 我们不能真的开枪啊
We can with tranquilliser guns.
我们可以用镇定剂枪
I thought of that, sir, but there weren't any in the armoury.
长官,我已经想过这点了 但是弹♥药♥库里面没有了
This is the military. We always have more than we need.
上尉,这里是军队 我们总是准备充分的
There's a supply in lockup C. Be nice if someone told me that.
在C看守所就有 如果有人告诉我就好了
Your tax dollar at work.
你的税金很管用的
We demand that the woman you call Carter...
我们要求那个叫卡特的女人 到这里来...
be brought before us so we may gain retribution.
好让我们来惩罚她
Captain Carter does deserve to be punished, my queen.
卡特上尉的确应该被惩罚 我的女王
But she does not know what she is doing.
但是她不知道她在做什么
I beg of you to show mercy.
我请求你手下留情
She deserves no mercy from us.
她不值得我们手下留情
She will make amends with her death.
她应该以死亡来补偿一切
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
You have failed us, our love.
亲爱的,你让我们很失望
You will not fail us again.
你休想再这么做了
No !!
不
Get these airmen outta here! Daniel, let's go! Moving!
把弟兄们弄走!丹尼尔,快走!
Daniel, let's go!
快,丹尼尔
Unauthorised gate activation.
星际之门有未经授权的活动
All hands to the gate room.
所有人到大门室
Unauthorised gate activation.
星际之门有未经授权的活动
Where'd she go?
她要上哪儿去?
Chulak. We have to go after her.
丘拉可,我们得去追她
Not right now.
我们会的,但不是现在
What's going on? I must have... blacked out.
嘿,出了什么事啊?我觉得怪怪的
I guess she needs to stay in proximity to keep control.
我猜她一定待在这附近 好保持控制
Control what?
控制什么?
What? What are you talking about?
什么?你在说什么?
Did you find anything? Probably nothing we can use.
找到什么没有? 可能都没办法派上用场
Maybe get a cellular level analysis on the Goa'ulds ...
不过至少可以替这些勾阿邬宝宝 做细胞分♥析♥
or find some DNA information.
也许能找到一些DNA的数据
A lot of that will probably be mine. Eugh!
那可能大部分都是我的 你的?对啊!
General Hammond, sir.
哈蒙将军,长官
Repos.
请两位放轻松点
About your head, I'd like to explain if I could...
谢谢长官,关于您的头 如果可以我想解释一下...
Captain, I'm putting you and Dr Fraiser up for a commendation medal.
上尉,我已经推荐你和费瑞兹医生 接受奖章了
Well, thank you, sir, but I can explain...
谢谢你,长官,但是我能解释...
You are?
真的啊?
If you hadn't kept your wits about you and done whatever was necessary,...
如果不是你处变不惊 并且去做该做的事...
we could have put this entire planet at risk.
我们可能危及到这整个星球了
Good job, ladies.
干的好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢长官
Well, that's all.
好,没事了
Nice job.
不错啊
Yeah.
对呀
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表