I always get a happy, tingly feeling when I see those guys.
每次当我看到那些家伙的时候 我都觉得很痛快
Teal'c, what is this?
提亚克,这是什么?
It is a Goa'uld long-range visual communication device.
这是勾阿邬长距离视觉沟通装置
Like your television. Only much further advanced.
就像你们的电视机,只是更加先进
Think it gets Showtime?
哦它现在应该到节目播放时间了吧?
Can you open that door?
你能打开门吗?
Now that I know its location, I believe I can.
可以,我已经知道位置了
Sir, we've confirmed it was SG-1.
长官,我们已经确定那是SG-1
They went to the coordinates Dr Jackson got from that... other place.
他们所去的坐标位置,是杰克森博士从另外一个地方所带回来的
That's the origination point of the Goa'uld military attack on Earth.
如果他看到的是真的,那就是勾阿邬军队要对地球发动攻击的地方
Pretty hostile place to go.
去那里相当危险吧,长官?
Do you want SG-2 to go get them?
长官,您要SG-2去带他们回来吗?
You'd only be bringing them back for courts martial.
他们回来的话会受军法审判的
Permission to speak freely, sir. Go ahead.
长官,请准许自♥由♥发言 尽管说
Sir, Colonel O'Neill saved my butt. I'd like to go in and back him up.
长官,欧尼尔上校救过我不止一次 我想过去支持他们
I can't send your unit in...
我不够派你的小组...
My men are willing to take the risk, sir.
我和我的手下都愿意冒险,长官
I'll take that under advisement, Major.
我会详加考虑的,少校
A sarcophagus.
是个石棺
Oh, great.
好极了
More snake heads.
有更多的蛇头
Teal'c, any idea which one's in here?
提亚克,你知道谁在这里面吗?
Teal'c?
提亚克?
We're not on a planet, are we? That is correct.
我们不是在星球上,对吧? 非常正确
It appears we are aboard a Goa'uld transport vessel.
看来我们是在勾阿邬的运输船上
And that jolt was...
那刚刚的震动是...
A hyperlaunch.
是高速启动
Chevron four encoded.
象形文字四,译码成功
You'll proceed much like SG-1 did. We'll send the MALP first.
你们要像SG-1那样进行.我们先送探测器过去
If it's clear, you'll go through. Yes, sir.
如果安全,你们就立刻过去 是,长官
Officially your mission
少校,我要再度强调,
is to bring back SG-1 for court martial.
你们最主要的任务就是带SG-1回来接受军法审判
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Major, bring them back alive and well.
安全的把他们带回来,少校
That's my plan, sir.
我正是这么想的
Chevron seven.
象形文字七
Will not lock.
无法锁定!
What happened, Sergeant?
士官,怎么回事啊?
I'm sorry, sir. I don't know.
对不起,长官,我不知道
Well, find out.
快查出来啊!
Teal'c, why didn't you tell us we were on a ship?
你刚才怎么不说我们是在船上呢?
I was not sure.
我当时不确定
I have never been aboard a Goa'uld vessel such as this.
我从来没有上过像这样的勾阿邬船
Most accelerate very differently.
大多的加速器都不一样
Most do not contain Stargates.
大多的船都没有星际之门
Tel kol nok!
帖扣纳可!
Hey!
嘿!
How you doin'?
你好吗?
Uh...
呃
Seen a bathroom around here?
这附近有没有厕所?
OK... One shot hurts him. Two shots kill him.
好 一枪让他痛苦,两枪杀了他
The third shot...? Disintegrates him.
第三枪就会...? 把他给瓦解了
Oh, great.
好极了
You didn't feel this was worthy of mention?
我猜 你刚才觉得没有必要提起这点?
The blast spread across this area like there was glass here.
这个地区的震动 好像这里有玻璃似的
This is a force field of some sort.
这里可能是某一种力场
Correct. No transparent material could withstand this velocity.
非常正确;没有任何透明物质 能够承受这种速度
Or temporal displacement. We're travelling faster than light.
或是承受时间转移 我们比光速还要快对不对?
Correct.
妳说的很对
So, the ship was in orbit around a planet when we gated here?
所以我们来的时候 这艘船大概是在星球轨道上
Then it launched or left orbit, which explains why we can't gate home.
然后它启动离开了轨道 所以我们才无法拨号♥回家
The point of origin isn't valid any more. Right.
原发地点根本已经失去效用了 对
I suggest the two of you figure out how to get us home.
我想建议两位 赶快想个办法把我们给弄回去
The only way to do that
长官,唯一的办法就是
would be to go back to where we started.
把这艘船掉头回到我们刚来的地方
Right, I'll just go tell the pilot.
好,我去通知驾驶
Teal'c, do you know how to fly one of these things?
提亚克 你知道怎么驾驶这玩意儿吗?
Of this I am unsure. It is of a new technology.
这艘船我没有把握 看来像是一种新科技
So, you couldn't turn this tub around?
所以你是没有办法让它掉头了?
I am qualified only to pilot the Goa'uld death gliders.
我只有资格驾驶勾阿邬死亡滑翔翼
I suggest we relocate to another chamber as soon as possible.
我建议 我们最好赶快到另一个房♥间去
The royal sarcophagi are rarely left unattended for long.
皇室石棺很少会长时间没有人看守
Jack...
杰克...
it's happening.
真的发生了
We're on an attack ship headed to Earth.
这艘船要去攻击地球
OK.
好极了
We've got some problems then. How fast can this ship go?
现在我们有些问题了 这艘船可以跑多快?
A Goa'uld Ha'tak vessel travels at ten times the speed of light.
勾阿邬的攻击战舰 可以跑到光速的十倍
So, if we are heading to Earth, then we have a long time.
好,如果我们航向地球 就还有很多的时间
Based on what? The planet's coordinates we gated to.
妳怎么算的? 根据我们穿过大门的坐标位置
We didn't gate to a planet. We gated to a ship.
我们不是进入星球,我们是在船上
That ship had to be in orbit around
对.但是这艘船一定是环绕着某个星球表面的轨道
or on a planet for the coordinates to work.
才能让星际之门坐标作用
So, even if we were travelling at ten times the speed of light...
所以根据那些坐标的位置呢 就算我们以十倍的光速旅行
it would take at least a year to get to Earth.
至少要一年的时间才会到达地球 甚至更久
Mol Jaffa! Tim lokeem rel molcon ai.
莫丁,提洛金瑞摩空艾
They're being summoned to some sort of gathering.
他们被召唤去参与某种集♥会♥
OK. Let's go.
好,我们走
Wait a minute. Go where?
等一下,去哪儿?
Wherever they're going.
他们去的地方
Chel hol, Jaffa.
恰吼,贾珐!
The end ofa dark moment in Goa'uld history approaches.
勾阿邬历史中的黑暗时代 即将要结束了
Soon we will wipe out the scourge that plagues us.
我们就快要毁灭令我们困扰的灾祸
I will rejoin you as we come out ofthe shadows.
等我们走出阴影,我就要加入你们
Until then, you are to follow all orders ofmy son...
在那之前 你们必须听从我儿子的命令
as ifthey were my own.
如同听从我的一样
Bow down now.
现在就跪下
Show me your reverence for my son.
表现出对我儿子的尊敬
The mighty warrior, Klorel.
伟大的战士--克洛尔!
Tel kol, Jaffa.
帖可,贾珐!
Kel Apophis.
克尔,阿波菲斯
Re nek...
瑞内...
KIorel.
克洛尔!
Re nek, Klorel.
瑞内,克洛尔
He called him his son. That's sick.
他说那是他儿子,真是病态!
Not exactly a chip off the old block.
他们两个长得一点都不像
The Goa'uld in Skaara is probably the son of the one in Apophis.
史卡拉的勾阿邬 可能是阿波菲斯的勾阿邬的儿子
Thanks. That's encouraging.
谢谢你啊,丹尼尔 你还真会安慰人啊
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
What is our plan of attack?
欧尼尔,你有什么攻击计划?
We're gonna split up. Carter, Daniel, plant C4 all over this ship.
我们要散开,卡特妳和丹尼尔在整艘船上放置C4
What are you and Teal'c gonna do?
你跟提亚克要作什么?
We're gonna try and grab Skaara. Sir, are you sure?
我们想办法抓到史卡拉 长官,你确定吗?
It would be like trying to take Apophis.
那就跟要抓阿波菲斯一样难
They do not know we're aboard. There is no reason to guard him.
他们不知道我们在这里 他没有理由需要严密保护
With respect, sir, I think you're making an emotional decision.
好,长官,但恕我冒昧 我觉得您是感情用事
Maybe.
也许吧
But it's also the best strategic decision.
但是这个办法也是最好的战略决定
Is it? Jack has a point.
是吗? 杰克说的对
Maybe we can get through to the old Skaara.
如果能抓到他 也许能够找到原来的史卡拉
Kendra said she could fight past her Goa'uld
康翠说勾阿邬还在她体内的时候
when it was still inside her.
她也能战胜勾阿邬
Let's go.
走吧!
Sir! Contingency plan?
长官,紧急备用策略
Chel nok, makor.
恰诺克,马寇
Rin nok.
林达克!
You dare to do this to Klorel?
你竟敢这样对待克洛尔?
You will die a painful death.
你将会痛苦地死亡!
Yeah, whatever.
是啊,是啊,随便啦
There's a raised hieroglyphic on the wall.
在门旁边有个几乎难以辨认的凸起
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表