Who? ...we're all here. Well, whoever it is has our codes.
谁? 我们都在啊! 不管是谁,都有我们的密♥码♥
Heads up people!
各位注意了!
Hey, what're you guys doin' leavin' without me?
你们为什么不等我就先跑了?!
What's with all the ordinance?
干嘛要这样欢迎我?
Who are you?
你是谁?
What do you mean, who am I?
你这是什么意思?
What the heck's goin' on here?
到底怎么回事?
Good question. Take him into custody.
问得好;送他到禁闭室去!
Come on, get me outta here!
快点放我出去!
Tell you what,
这样吧
let me put it nicely...
让我好好的跟你说...
Get me the hell out of here!
快放我离开这个鬼地方!!!
If that isn't O'Neill,
如果他不是欧尼尔
I wanna know who the hell we're looking at.
我想知道我们看的这位是谁
We're searching the facility now, sir.
长官,我们正在搜索整个机构
I'm waiting for you to say...
我正在等你跟我说...
I'm sorry...or...
对不起...或者是...
I want to get back together or just...
我希望我们能复合...
whatever's on your mind, anything,
或说出你现在的想法 ...反正什么都好
just talk to me.
只要你跟我说话!
The first time we were together...is this where we came?
我们第一次在一起,我们就到这儿
You're angry...
妳在生气...
Angry...at you?
生气? 气你?
No...I'm not angry.
没有,我没有啊
Good...
很好
You were. When?
妳以前有 什么时候?
When Charlie died...
查理死的时候
that's why I left.
所以我才离开
Uh...you son of a bitch...
你这个浑球!
you walked out on me back then
你当时离开我
because you thought I was mad at you?
是因为你以为我在生你的气?
You trying to tell me it's my fault? No.
你是想说这是我的错? 不
Why didn't you talk to me, why didn't you ask?
你当时为什么不说? 为什么不问?
I should have...
我该问的...
but I didn't.
但是我没有
So, you were angry?
所以妳生气
No...Yes...
不! ...没错
What did you expect?
不然你希望怎么样?
It happened in our house.
那是发生在我们家
It was you're gun.
那是你的枪
I know you blamed yourself.
我知道你很自责
But if you just opened up for once...
但是如果你能敞开心胸
and let me through that armor of yours...
让我穿透你的那些防卫
we could have helped each other.
我们可以互相帮助的
I needed you.
我当时需要你
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道?
And you can say it. Just like that?
你...你能就这么说出来?
After all this time?
都过了这么久...
I'm sorry it took so long.
我很抱歉拖了这么久
It should've been said sooner.
我应该早点告诉妳的
Is that what you came to tell me?
你就是要来跟我说这些?
There's no way to make you understand what I came here to do.
妳是没办法了解我来这里作什么的
You couldn't understand. Try me.
妳没办法了解 试试看
I thought if I could bring Charlie back through the Stargate...
我原本以为 如果我能从星际之门带查理回来
Just shut up about that, would you?
拜托不要再说这个了好不好?!
Charlie is gone, Jack.
杰克,查理已经死了
We should be talking about us and what happened and not...
我们该讨论的是我们和所发生的事 而不是...
Jack... My God...
杰克? 我的天啊!
Jack? Jack? What is that? What's happened to you?
杰克,杰克? 怎么回事,你是怎么了?
We've got to get you to the hospital.
来,我送你到医院去
The MRI was negative.
断层扫描是否定的
The DNA screen matches what we have on file.
而DNA检验呢也跟我们的档案吻合
Uh, physical examination of the body shows some trauma...
身体♥检♥查显示有一些外伤 除此之外呢...
otherwise he seems perfectly healthy. Healthy doesn't cut it.
他看起来相当健康 健康并不算数
Well, the evidence says he's Colonel Jack O'Neill.
证据显示他是杰克欧尼尔上校
Thank you Doctor. Then how do you explain the other one?
非常谢谢妳,医生! 那妳怎么解释另外一个?
What other one?
什么另外一个?
What?
什么?
Ok, so that's not possible. I didn't come back with you guys.
拜托,那是不可能的 我没有跟你们回来
What the hell is that thing?
那是什么?
The EM energy in the one intact crystal we brought back from P3X-562
我们从P3X-562带回来的水晶EM能量
may hold the key.
也许就有这个关键
Explain.
解释一下
The electromagnetic energy in the crystal
也就是说那个水晶的电磁能量
has the ability to mimic things.
有能力能够模仿任何东西
It recreated Daniel and I.
而它复♥制♥了丹尼尔和我
It cloned us electronically, at least part of us.
至少复♥制♥了一部份的我们
It seemed to read our thoughts and speech and mimic them too.
它似乎能解读我们的心思和语言 并且模仿
Now, what if the other O'Neill is energy
如果说另一个"欧尼尔"是能量
just like the thing Daniel and I found in the crystal...
就像我跟丹尼尔在水晶里头发现的
only a more powerful, more evolved form of it?
只是它更有力量 而且更加进步的话
One powerful enough to copy a whole person...
说不定它的力量足以复♥制♥整个人
and not just faces?
而不只是脸
Is that what we're looking at? Could be.
这就是我们看到的? 有可能
And it tried to communicate with you?
而它试图与你们沟通?
It asked for our help.
它要求我们帮助它
This may not work.
我来试试看这个;你好?
What are you?
你是什么?
Energy. Unity. You would describe me thus.
能量,单位元素 妳可以这么描述我们
You asked for help.
你要我们帮忙?
If I remain here, my energy will disintegrate.
如果我留在这里 我的能量将会溃散
I must return.
我必须回去
Why, did you not speak before? Fear.
那你先前为什么不说呢? 害怕
Fear of what?
怕什么?
The Goa'uld came to our planet long ago.
勾阿邬在很久以前来到我们的世界
We were not afraid then and we tried to greet them.
我们并不怕他们,还试着迎接他们
One of them touched us as you did
他们其中一人就像你们这样碰我们
and was destroyed by our energy.
而被我们的能量毁灭了
Well, that's some kind of welcome wagon you got there...
你们的欢迎方式还真有力!
It almost killed me.
那差点害死我
The Goa'ulds must have come through the gate exploring...
勾阿邬一定是从星际之门去探索
That's why it was afraid...we look just like them.
所以它才会害怕 我们看起来就像他们
One of the Goa'ulds was killed?
有一个勾阿邬死了?
They gathered all the Unity in one place...and ended it.
他们聚集所有的单位元素到一地 并且毁坏
We confirmed Goa'uld energy weapons did it.
我们已经证实 是勾阿邬的武器造成的
Then that pit wasn't a ceremonial place at all...
那那个坑谷并不是仪式场所
...it was some kind of...mass grave.
而是某一种...集体坟场?
I can no longer sustain this form.
我再也不能维持这种形式了
What was that?
怎么了?
Any ideas?
有意见吗?
Any theories? Explanations?
任何理论,或解释...
Uh...uh...anything?
什么都好?
If you thought that your entire race
如果你以为你所有的同胞
was destroyed by the Goa'ulds as punishment for harming one of them,
都因为你伤害一名勾阿邬而被惩罚处死
what would you do if you thought it was going to happen again?
如果你以为事情会重演 你会怎么做?
Sir. O'Neill...the other guy...is nowhere in the mountain.
长官 欧...另一个欧尼尔并不在山里
Ok...we've got a problem.
好,我们有个问题了
I ran some tests on the crystals in the lab...
我在实验室替水晶作测试
whatever the energy inside the crystal is...
不管那个水晶里面是什么能量
it's starting to decay.
它已经开始衰减了...
It's ionizing particle radiation. Nuclear radiation?
它电离微粒的放射线 核子放射线?
It's not constant and the amounts are not dangerous, but if...
它不是不停的,而且剂量也不危险 但是如果...
O'Neill...it...starts breaking down like the energy in the crystals...
"欧尼尔"也像那个水晶里的能量 一样开始崩溃
and it's more powerful than what we have here...
而它比我们这个能量要强许多的话
then anyone nearby could get a lethal dose of radiation.
那么接近它的任何人 都会受到致命的剂量
If that's true, we have a very serious problem on our hands.
如果是真的,我们就有个严重的问题了.
Let's hope it's not.
希望不会是真的
Uh, something else.
还有一件事
I've been thinking about where it went.
我一直在想它到那儿去了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表