I will risk no one's life but my own.
我只冒我自己的生命危险
hy will you not let me return?
你为什么还不让我回去?
You know far too much about this command ...
因为你现在太了解这个指挥中心 这个机构...
this facility, our defences.
还有我们的防卫系统
I can't let that kind of knowledge fall into enemy hands.
我不能让这一类的信息 落入敌人的手中
I will die before allowing that to happen.
我会在这种事发生前就死了
Dammit Teal'c, that's just what's going to ...
可恶,提亚克 如果你自己单独从门回去...
happen if you go through that Gate alone.
就真的会发生这种事
Which is why I am inclined to authorise a mission ...
所以我可能会授权一个任务...
to return to Chulak and allow you to bring your son back.
让你回丘拉可星球去 并且把你儿子带回来
Thank you General.
谢谢了,将军
When is this ceremony supposed to happen?
这个仪式什么时候会举♥行♥?
Within the day.
就是今天
Daniel? Glasses.
丹尼尔?你的眼镜
O'Neill? I am in your debt.
欧尼尔,我欠你的情
Ah, it's nothing.
啊,这没什么
We shall return.
我们会回来的
Ready to ship out sir.
长官,准备出发了
Godspeed Colonel.
速去速回,上校
These are scholars from the court of Apophis.
他们是阿波菲斯宫廷中的学者
I am to escort them to the temple.
我要护送他们去神庙
Why do you not show your face my lord?
大人,你为什么不露出你的脸?
My helmet was damaged in combat.
我的头盔在战斗中受损
It must be repaired.
必须要修理
Perhaps I can help.
也许我能帮忙
Nemet, kree! You dare touch me priest?
钠米克里祭司! 你竟敢碰我?
I shall tell Apophis of your vigilance, priest.
我会告诉阿波菲斯你的警觉
You shall be rewarded.
你将会得到奖赏
We will go directly to my former home.
我们直接去我以前的家
The ceremony should take place there.
这典礼应该在那里举♥行♥
All right Teal'c, why don't you show us the way?
好了,提亚克 告诉我们往哪儿走?
Teal'c, is this your..? My former home.
提亚克,这是你...? 我以前的家
A gift from Apophis for many years of service.
是我服侍阿波菲斯多年所得的礼物
What does this mark mean? I don't recognise this.
这记号♥什么意思?我没见过
This was the home of shol'va.
这是指薛瓦的家
Traitor.
就是叛徒
Well it looks like this happened a long time ago.
看样子是很久以前发生的了
Teal'c, there's no reason to believe your wife ...
提亚克,这件事发生的时候 你太太...
and son were in the house when this happened.
跟儿子不一定在房♥子里
Teal'c, Carter's right.
提亚克,卡特说的没错
You don't know what's happened here.
你不知道当时的情况
Tal'mac, Bra'tac
是我, 布瑞泰克
Teal'c
提亚克
It is good to see you, friend.
能再看到你真好,我的朋友
Were I an enemy, you would be dead.
如果我是敌人,你早就死了
My wife and son?
我的妻儿呢?
I am told they escaped the burning.
我听说他们逃过这火灾
I thought you might return in time for your boy's ceremony, Teal'c.
我就在想你可能会在你儿子 举♥行♥仪式前回来,提亚克
Brave, but unwise.
勇敢,但是不聪明
If you were awaiting my return ...
如果你在等我回来...
perhaps there are others?
也许其它人?
Others don't know you as I do. But I expected you to come alone.
别人不像我这么了解你 但是我以为你会单独来
They are friends.
他们是朋友
Colonel O'Neill. Captain Carter.
欧尼尔上校,卡特上尉
Daniel Jackson.
丹尼尔杰克森
Warriors of great skill and cunning.
都是技巧灵敏的战士
Oh, Teal'c, that's...?
啊,提亚克,过奖了
The greatest Jaffa master I have ever known.
是我知道的最伟大的贾法--布瑞泰克.
It's an honour to meet you Sir.
我很荣幸认识你,先生
You, you are among the warriors ...
你...你也是打败丘拉可宫殿里
who defeated the palace guard at Chulak?
守卫的那些战士之一?
A human woman? Hey, I'll have you know I kicked my...?
是个女人? 嘿,我甚至还曾经踢过一个...
And you? A warrior of great skill and cunning?
还有你? 拥有技伟大的本领与灵敏的战士?
I could snap you like kindling!
我甚至可以轻易把你秒杀了!
How could you bring these hashack with you?
你怎么能带这些Ha'shak(弱者)来?
Hey! Hey! Hey! Who you calling a hassock?
嘿!嘿!嘿!你在叫谁Ha'shak?
What's a hassock?
Ha'shak是什么?
You challenge me hashack?
你在向我挑战,Ha'shak?
Ah, no. I don't think we came to fight you.
呃,不,我们不是来对抗你的
A shame.
真可惜
We're here on a mission.
我们是来出任务的
If you don't want to be a part of it, just say so.
如果你不想帮忙的话 直说就好了
You choose your friends well Teal'c.
你很会挑选朋友,提亚克
Though were I a hundred years younger ...
但是如果我再年轻一百岁...
it might not have been quite so easy.
就没这么容易了
You're over a hundred years old?
你已经超过一百岁了?
God, I'm sorry.
天啊,真抱歉
A hundred and thirty three
我一百三十三了
You must work out.
你一定经常运动
No one has ever defied the Goa'uld and lived to tell of it.
从来都没有人 能够反抗勾阿邬而活下来
There was much talk in Chulak of the warriors of Earth.
在丘拉可 有很多关于地球战士的传说
Really? Our time here is limited.
是吗? 我们的时间有限
Can you take us to find my wife and son?
你能带我们去找我的妻儿吗?
Your family is kreshta.
你的家人是克瑞斯塔
Outcasts.
被驱逐的
The Kreshta live in a handful of camps outside the city.
克瑞斯塔 都住在城外的许多营地里面
I do not know which one your family belongs to.
我不知道你的家人属于哪个营地
Then we should begin now.
那我们该上路了 提亚克
I will not leave Chulak without seeing my son.
没见到我儿子,我不会离开丘拉可
Captain.
上尉
I want you and Daniel to go back to the Stargate ...
你跟丹尼尔先回到星际之门...
take up positions where ...
找个能够躲避敌军♥火♥力的地方...
you can lay down cover fire. Yes sir.
我们可能会需要 是,长官
Ah, a minute ago we were warriors of great skill and cunning.
呃,刚才我们 还是很有技巧灵敏的战士
Wait there for us for 24 hours.
在那边等我们...24小时
If we're not back by then, we probably won't be.
到时候没有回去 可能就不会回去了
Yes sir. We'll be waiting. Good luck, sir.
是,长官,我们会等 祝好运,长官
If we are discovered ...
如果我们被发现...
you will be brought before Apophis along with us.
你会跟我们一起 被带到阿波菲斯面前
Well we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.
那我只能说船到桥头自然直了
No. The bridge is too well guarded.
不.那桥的守卫太严密了.
No, actually there, I was using a cliche that...?
不,你误会了 我是在说一句成语
Kal shak my friend.
我同意我朋友的意见.
honour us with your guidance.
恭请你的领导.
We go south.
我们往南
Those camps nearest the city.
那些营地离城市最近
I believe your wife would go there. I agree.
我相信你太太会去那里 我同意
South is good.
南边不错
Hey Teal'c! Maybe Bra'tac's feeling a little tired,
嘿,提亚克!也许布瑞泰克觉的累了
might want to take a little rest...?
想在这里休息一下...
You will follow. Teal'c and I will lead.
你跟着走,我跟提亚克带路
No, no, no. Actually you see. I'm in charge here.
不...事实上你看.我才是这儿的负责人.
The Stargate is well patrolled.
星际之门受到严密巡逻
Your deceptions will not work a second time.
你们的伪装第二次就行不通了
You need my help to stay alive, human.
你需要我帮忙才能活命,人类
Yeah, all right. Whatever, I'm easy.
是啊,随你说,我很随和
Teal'c tells me your world ...
提亚克告诉我,你的世界没有神...
is without gods. Difficult to imagine.
真是难以想象
Well it's not without gods.
并不是没有神啦
A lot of people believe there's a god.
有很多人都相信...有个神
Not everyone believes in the same god, the same way but...?
每个人用不同的方式信奉不同的神 但是...
Let's just say nobody believes in
这样说吧,没有人会相信
anyone with glowing eyes and a snake in his head.
有会眼睛发亮的和体内一条蛇的人存在.
Then you serve no one?
那么你不用对任何人尽职了?
I serve the SGC under a General Hammond.
我在一个叫哈蒙德将军领导下 为SGC服务
So this Hammond is...
那么,这个哈蒙德是...
Just a man.
只是一个人
A very good, very bald man... from Texas.
一个人非常好,头顶光秃秃的...来自德克萨斯州的家伙.
Poor Teal'c.
可怜的提亚克
What he must have gone through keeping quiet about his family.
想想他的煎熬 不能提起他的家人
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表