I don't even know that man.
我甚至不了解他了
Why don't you go and talk to him?
你怎么不去跟他谈谈?
Last day.
最后一天
It's a calendar, isn't it?
这是日历?
Have you been able to figure out who built this place,
你有没有想出是谁建立这个地方
or who used to live here?
或以前是谁住在这儿的?
Heliopolis.
希里奥波菲斯
Heliopolis?
希里奥波菲斯?他是谁?
Repository, philosophy, astronomy...
智慧宝库,哲学观点,天文学...
I assume you mean the ancient Egyptian city.
我想你是指古埃及城市
People would could come from everywhere to gather,
各地的人都会聚集到那个地方
scholars, community leaders.
有学者,小区领袖
It was also the central place of worship for...Ra.
那里是崇拜拉尔的中心地
Are there ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs here?
这里有古埃及的绘画文字吗?
Symbols that indicate Ra.
或是提及拉尔的符号♥
This could be very important.
这可能非常的重要
"Four distinct languages, writing is unlike anything I have seen on earth.
有四种不同的语言 看来不像是地球上的任何东西
Catherine say's there probably alien."
凯瑟林说他们可能是外星人
"Catherine says?"
"凯瑟林说?"
She found me long ago.
她在很久以前就找到我
"We walked for miles today, but still found no signs of civilization.
"我们今天散步好几哩 还是没有找到任何文明的迹象"
Catherine seems concerned, but I am not.
"凯瑟林似乎很担心,但我不担心"
As long as she is here with me, I will never feel alone.
"只要他和我在这里 我从不觉的孤单"
It seems impossible, but everyday were here together,
"这似乎不可能 但我们每天都一起在这儿"
I love her more."
"我更加爱她了"
My father lied to me.
我爸爸欺骗我
I'll leave you two.
你们慢慢聊
So, real!
这么...真实!
Yes,
是的
your going to have to believe.
你必须要相信才行
This isn't easy for me either.
这对我来说也不容易
Y-You look, different.
你...你...你看起来...不太一样
I'm old Ernest.
欧内斯特,我老了
So are you.
你也一样
We, we had a wonderful life together.
我们...我们在一起生活的好棒
I couldn't imagine you Ernest.
我没办法像你一样,欧内斯特
In my mind, we didn't have a wonderful life together.
在我的心中,我们没有很棒的生活
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Forgave me.
原谅我
You forgave me long ago.
你很早就原谅我了
No. I didn't.
不,我没有
Doesn't seem to be anybody else around.
这附近几乎没有任何人
I tell you this place used to be pretty sweet,
我觉得这个地方以前相当不错
but it's seen better days if you know what I mean.
比现在风光多了 你懂我的意思吧
I thing Professor Littlefield has been alone since he got here.
我认为这里 一直就只有里托菲教授一个人在
Wow.
哇
A storm approaches. A pretty big one at that.
暴风雨接近了 而且是相当大的暴风雨
It comes every year.
每年都会有
Every year?
每年都有?
Now look kids,
孩子们
where right on the edge of a cliff here,
我们就在一个悬崖的边缘
I don't think this place can stand another big hit.
我想这个地方没有办法再承受打击
We should take our leave. No we can't, not yet.
我们应该离开了 不,不行,还不行
We have only begun to explore this place.
我们才刚开始探索这个地方
Figure out what it is, what it used to be.
要推断这是什么 或者以前是什么
We launched a survey balloon.
我们发射测量气球了
Now lets take the professor and Catherine home,
现在我们带着教授和凯瑟林回家
we'll leave the probe here, let it monitor the situation,
我们把探测器留在这儿
until the storm blows over, then we'll come back. Alright?
让它侦测情况直到暴风雨结束 然后我们再回来,好吗?
I tried for years to make it work.
我试了好几年想让它运作
You never tried to entering different glyphs in this thing?
你从来没有试着 进入不同的符号♥吗?
We call this the Dial-Home Device.
这叫做拨接回家装置
Basically you enter the correct address and...
基本上呢,你进入正确的地址 然后呢...
Daniel, Why don't we just show him.
好了,丹尼尔 我们直接做给他看吧
My god. What the hell?
我的天啊 搞什么?
I thought the probe was supposed to detect stuff like this?
我还以为探测器 应该会侦测到这种事情的?
We got visual confirmation of its presents,
我们亲眼看到它的存在
but the damage was obviously cancelled.
但是很显然的 我们没有看出这个破坏
It's not working. It was like that when I got here.
它无法作用 我到的时候,它就这样了
That's why you never came back.
所以你才都没回去
Does this mean were not going home?
这表示我们不回家了吗?
Well since where going to be hear awhile.
既然我们还要在这儿待上一阵子
I would like you to see something.
我要你们看个东西
What? Come on,
什么? 来吧
it's the safest room in there is.
那是最安全的房♥间了
You know? Especially in a storm.
真的,尤其在暴风雨里
Give me a hand.
拉我一把
Thanks...
谢了...
Keep at it, well be back.
继续加油,马上回来
What is this place?
这什么地方?
"I believe this room is some sort of meeting place,
"我相信这地方是某种会议厅"
where four alien races denoted by the symbols,
"好让四个种族的外星人"
and distinctive writing on the walls would gather,
"可以把符号♥和文字写在墙上"
possible to share knowledge, or discuss relations,
"可能是分享知识或讨论关系"
like a United Nations of the Stars.
"就像是众星球的联♥合♥国♥"
Catherine agrees."
"凯瑟林也同意"
Your right, I would have.
你说的对,我同意
All roads seem to lead here, which means this is likely the power source.
所有的路都通到这儿 表示这可能是能源所在
I believe you are correct.
我相信你是正确的
It could take years to figure out how to put these crystals back properly.
可能要花几年 才能把水晶放回正确位置
I think we can figure out a way to rig
但是我想我们也许可以想个办法
the power source directly to the gate, and then dial out manually.
把能源直接牵引到门上 然后用手拨动
This looks familiar.
这看起来好眼熟
Touch it.
摸摸看
Whoa!
哇呜!
It's Beautiful!
真是漂亮啊!
Is this the mean anything?
丹尼尔,这...有什么意思吗?
Well, if this was a Mecca of sorts, an alien united nations,
如果这是某种朝圣地 外星人的联♥合♥国♥
this has to mean something.
那这一定代表某些意义
I know this.
这个我知道
Of course, high school chemistry.
当然啦,高中的化学
One proton, one electron,
一个质子,一个电子
hydrogen. Beryllium,
还有氢 铍
sodium.
钠
Silver, Iron,
银,铁
barium, xenon.
钡,氙
Oh my god, so many electrons, how can you tell?
老天啊,这么多的电子 你怎么看的?
I have been here a very long time, remember?
我在这里 已经待了很久的时间,记得吗?
Excuse me.
对不起
Are you saying that all of these are atomic...things?
你是说这些东西 全部都是原子之类的?
These images are graphical representation of the basic elements:
这些影像 代表着基本元素的图解文字
electrons revolving around a proton.
电子绕着质子旋转
The number of electrons indicate the element.
而电子的数量则代表着元素
146.
一百四十六
There is only currently 111 elements on the periodic table.
元素周期表目前只有111个元素
Only 90 when I last looked.
我上回看的时候只有九十
This is incredible.
这真是不可思议
I mean we have only been able to speculate on
我是说我们只能揣测
the actual appearance and structure of an atom.
原子的真正模样和结构
The fact that four completely alien races chose...
但是四个完全不同的外星种族
to represent it in an almost identical way.
几乎以完全一样的方式 选择它来做为沟通
The basic elements are what make up the universe,
构成这个世界的就是基本元素
they are the basic building block...
这是基本的建筑架构
of course!
对啦!
How do you ensure universal communication?
你要怎么确定共同的沟通呢?
You reduce the method of communication to the most basic element;
你可以控制沟通的方式 到大家都能知道的...
common to everyone and everything that exists in the universe!
存在这宇宙中的最基本元素!
Jack, this is a true universal language.
杰克,这...这真的是... 宇宙共通的语言
Turn the page. What?
翻页看看 什么?
Turn the page!
再翻页来看!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表