Who's that?
那是谁?
Lieutenant Colonel Cameron Mitchell.
Cameron Mitchell中校
Two years ago, dogfight over Antarctica.
两年前 南极洲空战
SG - 1 found the Ancient outpost,took out Anubis' fleet.
SG - 1找到Acient的前哨站并且一举击溃Anubis的舰队
- That's him? - That's him.
-是他吗?-是他
Remember, no matter what,we're here to protect SG - 1 at all costs.
记住 无论如何 牺牲任何代价都要保护SG - 1
Target the AIkesh first, gliders second.
锁定Al - Kesh滑翔机 保持队形
Go Iow, boys and girls.Prometheus has our backs.
全体低飞 Promegheus号♥在我们后面就到
Break Ieft. Two gliders at our 3 o'clock.
向左转 三点钟方向有三架敌机
Prometheus.
Prometheus号♥!
SG - 1, this is Hammond. Do you read?
SG - 1 我是Hammond 能听见吗
Yes, sir. It's good to see you.
是的,长官,见到您太好了
Contact.One bandit on the deck and inbound.
注意!一架敌机正飞往母舰
Tally, One.
击落它!
Fox Two, Fox Two.
发射Fox - 2型火箭
So close.
差一点……
We've been hit.Left thruster is down.
我们被击中了 向左下降!
Contact. Two bandits on our six.
注意!两艘敌机在我们后面
BIue Ieader, we 've got your six.
蓝队 我们在你的六点钟方向
Nice shot, Red!
打的漂亮 Red!
- He 's been hit! - Redmond!
战机被击落了! Redmond
He 's gone.
他死了
Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman.
Walter Harriman军士向长官报到
The General's ready for you, Colonel.
将军正要见您 中校
- It's bigger than I thought it would be. - Yes, sir.
星门比我想像得要大的多 是 长官
Welcome to Stargate Command.
欢迎来到星门指挥部!
Feel free to have a seat.
随时有座位
General Landry will be with you shortly.
随意一点 Landry将军很快就到
He's just finishing up a briefing with SG - 12.
他正在听SG - 12做简报
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢
AII right, boys and girls,Iisten up.
好的 全体队员听好,计划有变
We've got a change of plans. New orders from General Hammond.
Hammond将军的新命令
We are no longer going after Anubis' mother ship.
终止迎击Anubis母舰的计划
SG - 1 is on its way to Antarctica in a cargo ship.
SG - 1驾驶一艘货运飞船正在南极上空
They think they may have found the Lost City of the Ancients.
他们也许能找到Ancients遗留下来的失落之城
In Antarctica?
在南极?
It doesn't matter where they are or what it is they're doing.
不用担心他们是否能找到
It's SG - 1,and we're gonna cover their asses.
我们的任务就是要掩护SG - 1的飞船
ETA is nine minutes.
ETA时间9分钟
Expect the enemy to throw everything they have at us.
期望敌机抛开一切来攻击我们
All right, saddle up, folks.
好了 ,解散
(SlGHlNG) Marines. Never liked them.
永远也不喜欢跟海军陆战队打交道
- You must be Colonel Mitchell. - Yes, sir.
你就是Mitchell中校吧 是的 长官
It's good to be here, sir.
很荣幸来到这里
Your service record's impeccable, Mitchell. What's wrong with you?
纪录显示你很优秀 Mitchell 有什么问题吗?
- Sir? - Nobody's perfect.
长官? 人无完人
Everyone has some sort of character flaw. What's yours?
每个人都有缺点 你的呢?
Sometimes I can be impatient, sir.
我是个急性子 长官
Well, all pilots have type A personalities.
所有的纪录都是A
I'm talking about your kryptonite.
我说的是你的Kryptonite
Don't worry. I'll figure it out. Walter!
别担心 我会找到的 Walter!
The files on your desk
书桌上的人事
are the personnel folders you're about to request, sir.
档案是您需要的 ,长官
"About to request?" Walter, I'd appreciate it...
需要什么?Walter 我真的很感激…….
You ha ve to push the button to talk, sir.
你应该按按钮再说话 ,长官
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢提醒, Walter
You know, the thing that's hardest to get used to around here
要知道 在这里最难适应的事情
is how good everybody is at their job.
就是学会如何跟这里的人一起工作
Fact is, I like yelling at people.Never get the damn chance.
说实话 ,我喜欢对别人♥大♥吼大叫 可在这里行不通
I'll try not to lower the average, sir.
我不会降低对自己的要求, 长官
Oh, a self - deprecating sense of humor.
哦 ,挺幽默的自嘲
You think it'll make people like you despite your outward perfection.
你以为依靠完美的外在就能博得大家的喜欢吗?
- No. - Here you go, son.
-不是的-就说到这吧 , 孩子
- Get started. - Sir?
-工作吧-长官?
You heard the disconnected voice of the little sergeant
刚才我打电♥话♥的时候 ,你应该听到一些事情
with psychic powers. Those are personnel files.
那里有一些人事档案
Start picking your team.
开始挑选你的队员吧
General, I'm here to join SG - 1.
将军,我到这里来是加入SG - 1的!
Colonel, you're here to lead SG - 1.
中校 ,SG - 1现在由你来领导
What about Lieutenant Colonel Carter?
嗯…….那么Carter中校呢?
She's taken command of Stargate's R&D out of Area 51.
嗯 ,她现在负责指挥51区的星门研发部了
- Since when? - Last week.
什么时候开始的? 上周
- And Daniel Jackson? - Dr. Jackson put in for reassignment.
-Daniel Jackson呢?-Jackson博士申请重新调职
Teal'c left the program over a month ago.
一个月前Teal'c离开SGT了
I'm surprised General O'Neill didn't tell you.
O'Neill将军都没跟你说起吗?
No.
没有
Well, that's Jack for you.
Jack还是老样子
You know, I looked for the key to that desk for a week
你知道,我花了一周的时间来找这的钥匙
before I finally got him to admit he never had one.
最后还是不得不去找他
The man never opened a drawer the whole time he was here.
他在这里竟然连一个抽屉都没打开过
I'm sorry, sir.
很抱歉 ,长官
The reason that I requested this post...
我申请这个职务的原因是…
Why...
为什么
Why I worked so hard...
所以如此卖♥♥力工作……
"Expresses himself poorly when faced with unexpected challenge?"
他「O'Neill」表示当自己面对意想不到的挑战时 已经有些力不从心了
Your sheet says that you have outstanding leadership skills.
你的简历显示你拥有杰出的领导能力
Take the files, Colonel. Choose your team
拿上这些文件 中校 去挑选你的队员
before I start to question the accuracy of that claim.
在我对你的能力还没有产生怀疑之前
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Dr. Jackson.
Jackson博士
Colonel.
中校
- My friends call me Cameron. - Daniel.
叫我Cameron吧 叫我Daniel
- How are you? - I'm good, thanks.
还好吧? 很好 谢谢
- Yeah. I heard you were coming. - Yeah. They told me you were leaving.
听说你调职过来了 嗯 他们告诉我你要离开SGT小队
Yes, finally.
是的 决定了!
You don't... You don't wanna help?
你不是来帮忙的吗?
No. Actually, I came to see if I could talk you into staying.
不是 确切的说 我来这里 是看我能否劝说你留下
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
I've been given command of SG - 1.
我现在负责指挥SG - 1
Wow. Oh. Well, good for you. You deserve it.
哇!恭喜 你能胜任的
I think the SGC still needs you.
就我个人认为SGC仍然需要你
There's lots of other guys.
这里还有很多比我强的人
You're the world's foremost expert on the Ancients.
你是世界上最有名的有关Ancients的专家
Yes, and that's why I'm going to Atlantis, "City of the Ancients."
是的,那也是我要去Ancients的失落之城Atlantis的原因
Listen, General O'Neill gave me the choice of any posting I wanted.
听着,O'Neill将军给了我任何我所想要的职务
I chose SG - 1.
而我却选择了SG - 1
That meant Colonel Carter, Teal'c and yourself,
也就是意味着我选择了Carter中校 Teal'c和你
- not two letters, a dash and a number. - That's nice.
-而不是两个字母一个破折号♥和一个数字-非常不错嘛
I wanted to be on the front line working with the best.
我只是想和最优秀的人工作在前线
I wanted to learn from you.
并且向你们学习
- Look, this is all very flattering, but... - That's not the point.
看,这是很讨人喜欢,但 那还不是重点
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I know I owe you one.
我知道我欠你的
We all do.
我们都这样做
We've Iost a turbine.
我们都欠你一份人情
Heads up, BIue Ieader.This is Carter.
战机失去主动力,蓝队,我是Carter
- We have another bandit incoming. - I see it, Major.
-另外一艘敌机正飞去-我看到了,少校
Fox Two.
发射Fox - 2型火箭
Splash. One AIkesh.
他要撞上了
That was close.
很悬啊
Listen, Jackson,
听着Jackson
I don't want you to stay because you think you owe me one.
我不想让你觉得欠我的而留下
- Unless of course you're considering it. - Oh, no, no.
但是我认为你还是应该先考虑一下 啊,没那回事
I was just gonna offer you my apartment.
我是说可以把我的公♥寓♥让给你住
Right.
好吧
Brother, I love what you've done with the place.
好兄弟, 你在这里做得很不错嘛
These columns were salvaged and restored
我们正在重建这里
- from the original Ancient monument. - It's got a real High Council feel to it.
-恢复Ancient遗迹-很庄严的议会哦
Hope you're taking lots of before and after pictures.
真希望你能看看这里修复前后的对比照片
Where's the rest of your team,Colonel Mitchell?
你的队员呢 Mitchell中校?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表