Got a minute, sir?
长官,您有空吗?
Come on in, Jack. Have a seat.
进来,杰克,坐下吧
I never knew the paperwork involved in shutting down a facility.
我从来没有想到要关闭一个机构,会牵涉到这么多文书工作
Not exactly the last brave act I wanted to do before retiring.
这并不像我心目中 退休之前会做的英勇行为
So, you're still just gonna throw it in, huh?
所以您就要这么的放弃了?
I was a month away from retirement before we started the SGC.
刚成立这个中心的时候 我再一个月就退休了
The only thing that kept me here was...
能够让我留在这里不退休的原因...
Well, it was a pretty wild ride.
就像搭云霄飞车
Yes, sir. I don't think we should be getting off that ride just yet.
是,长官;以我个人而言 我们还不该从这车上下来
Colonel, we've been through this. I agree. But we have our orders.
上校,我们已经谈过了 我跟你有同感,但是我们有命令
Ill-conceived orders.
那是被蒙蔽的命令,长官
I agree. But they're orders, and l, for one, follow them.
我同意;但那还是命令 而我必须要遵守命令
We are the only line of defence protecting this planet.
即使我们知道我们是 能够保护这星球的唯一防线?
I know that.
我知道这一点
I know you know that, sir.
我知道,长官
You're still just gonna chuck it?
您还是打算放弃吗?
You don't think I tried everything to prevent this shutdown?
你以为 我没有尽全力避免它关闭吗?
I went to Senator Kinsey twice.
我去找肯兹参议员两次哎
The second time he had me forcibly removed!
第二次 他几乎是强迫我离开他办公室的
I went to the Secretary of Defence.
我还去找过国防部长,参谋总长
Hell, I finally called the President himself!
最后我终于打电♥话♥给总统本人了
What did he say?
他怎么说?
That to override the Senate on this one
他说如果这件事驳回参议院委员会
would be political suicide for him.
对他来说等于是政♥治♥自杀
It's over, Jack.
结束了,杰克
No extensions, no reversals, no new hearings.
没有宽限期,没有翻案 没有新的听证会
The Stargate will be buried, literally and figuratively.
星际之门将会埋掉 确确实实的关闭
Hammond's given up.
哈蒙要放弃了
They'll bury the gate day after tomorrow.
他们要在后天关闭这个大门
Then I must return through the Stargate.
那我必须尽快从星际之门回去
I guess we all should go through the gate.
我想我们都该尽快的穿过星际之门
Whoa. Go through? To where?
等等,穿过? 去哪儿?
To the coordinates from the other reality.
到我在另一个现实拿到的坐标位置
Daniel, dammit...
丹尼尔,拜托!
It was real!
杰克,那是真的!
How do we know that
好,就算那是真的,我们怎么知道
that address correlates with this reality?
那个坐标和这个现实有关系?
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道了,对吧?
We should enter the coordinates and attempt to open the gate.
我们应该进入那个坐标 并打开那个门
OK, hold on.
等一等
Have you considered that we'd be in gross violation of orders?
你们有没有任何人想过 我们这么做等于是违抗军令?
We'd be court-martialled the second we got back.
只要我们一回来 就得要接受军事审判了
lf. If we got back.
如果--如果回来的话
If we don't go through, what I saw could happen here.
杰克,如果我们不过去 另一个现实的历史可能会重演
This whole planet could be wiped out.
这整个星球可能会毁灭
In the other reality, by the time I left Sarah was dead.
在另一个现实 我离开的时候,莎拉已经死了
Carter, your family was dead.
卡特,妳全家也都死了
Hell, I was dead.
我也死了
Everyone was... Daniel, I got it!
每一个人都死了... 丹尼尔,你说过了
OK! So do you think, will you shouldn't to see
好啊! 你不觉得我们应该去看一看
if we stop the same slaughter from happening here?
是不是能阻止这里的大屠♥杀♥吗?
Let me ask you, Jack...
杰克,我问你一件事...
if we don't go through now, and the Goa'uld do attack
如果我们现在不去 而勾阿邬真的来袭
how will you feel?
你会觉得怎么样?
How can just the four of us stop the attack anyway?
就算我们真的过去了,我们四个又怎么阻止这场攻击呢?
We'd have a better chance now
我们现在有比较好的机会,
than trying to stop an onslaught later.
那总比稍后来阻止压倒性的屠♥杀♥来得容易
Trust me, I have seen it.
相信我,我曾经看过
If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world
如果阿比多斯椭圆图形中
which is not on the Abydos cartouche...
没有这个勾阿邬坐标
the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us.
勾阿邬就想不到我们会去
A medical attack could be successful.
我相信一个痛击可能会成功的
Surgical attack, Teal'c.
是突击,提亚克
It's called a surgical attack, and I'd feel like an idiot.
那个叫作突击 我会觉得像是个白♥痴♥
Sir?
长官?
I was answering Daniel's question.
我在回答丹尼尔的问题
If we don't do something now and they do attack later...
如果我们现在不想办法而他们来袭
I'd feel like an idiot.
我会觉得像个白♥痴♥
We go.
我去
l, too, will go.
我也去
It's not an order, Captain.
上尉,这决不是命令
I understand that, Colonel.
我知道,上校
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm going.
我去
Attention, all personnel. Unauthorised Stargate activation.
所有人员请注意 星际之门有未经授权活动
Carter, close the blast doors and corridors. Disable them.
卡特,关闭A区跟C区的走廊门 让它们故障
I need an authorised officer's security code to disable them.
我需要授权军官的安全密♥码♥ 才能使它锁定
There you go.
拿去
Go, go, go, go!
快,动作快
Move! Move!
快点!
It's on security lockout, sir. Get it open, Major. Now.
门被安全系统死锁了 少校,快点打开它
Try going through corridor C. Yes, sir.
试着从C区走廊过去 是,长官
Move out. Corridor C.
快点,C区走廊!
Right, the MALP's on its way.
好,探测器上路了
Should reach its destination in three... two... one.
三秒内应该能到达目的地,3,2,1
Did we lose the signal?
怎么了? 失去讯号♥了?
No, sir. We are receiving video.
不,长官,我们收到影像了
Point of arrival is dark. Switching to infrared.
到达地点很暗,转换成红外线
Looks ancient Egyptian.
看来像是古埃及
Possibly Goa'uld.
也许是勾阿邬
No signs of life in the immediate vicinity.
探测器四周并没有生命迹象
Security breached.
保全系统有漏洞
They just got corridor C9 open. Right, let's go.
他们刚刚打开C9区了 好,我们走!
Stargate.SG1-s01e22.Within.the.Serpent's.Grasp-Part.2
第一季第22集 命运抉择
Daniel, send back the MALP.
丹尼尔,送探测器回去
Doesn't look like there are any doors or windows.
这里看起来好像没有任何的门窗
Many Goa'uld facilities disguise doorways within their structure.
勾阿邬许多设备 都用建筑来掩饰他们的门
Teal'c, what are these things?
提亚克,这是什么?
Transport containers.
运送用的容器
Like your shipping crates.
就像你们的运送箱
They're shipping something?
他们是用星际之门输送东西?
Or receiving.
或是接收
Let's have a look inside, shall we?
看看里面到底有什么东西吧
Cool.
帅啊
What are these things?
这什么?
This is a Goa'uld zat'n'ktel.
这是勾阿邬炸内铁尔
It uses a different form of energy,
这是另外一种能源武器
less powerful than that of a staff weapon.
威力比棍棒武器小
Less destructive, but still deadly.
毁灭性较小,但也能致命
Sweet. Pass 'em out.
不错嘛,拿出来
What'd you call it? Zat'n'ktel.
它叫什么? 炸内铁尔
Right.
好
Let's call it a zat gun, huh?
我们就叫它炸枪吧
How do you fire it?
这要怎么发射?
One need only squeeze it here to fire.
只要挤压这里就能发射
The Goa'uld take pleasure in discharging the weapon only once.
勾阿邬非常喜欢只对目标发射一次
Causing great pain. Disabling, but not killing.
导致他们极大的痛苦 使他们受苦却不致死
A second shot will kill most subjects.
第二枪才会杀死大多数的目标
Nice.
真好
What the hell's that?
那什么声音?
What's happening, Teal'c? I am unsure.
怎么回事啊? 提亚克 我也不确定
Everybody OK?
大家没事吧?
Yeah. What was that?
没事;怎么搞的?
It was like some kind of weird planetary shift.
那就好像是某种的星球移位
We should dial home.
我们该立刻回家
Do it, Daniel.
丹尼尔,快点
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
What? I dialled just like I have a million times before.
我就像一分钟前那样拨号♥ 像我以前做过几百次那样
Well, do it again.
那好,再拨一次
Uh-oh.
糟了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表