No.
对
So, what...you decided you'd just... show up,
那怎么样? 你决定...就这样出现
wants back into my life? Is that it?
再回到我的生活是不是?
Yes.
是啊
I need to find Charlie...is he here?
我必须要找到查理,他在吗? 查理?
I need Charlie...that's his bicycle, isn't it?
我需要查理;那是他的脚踏车吧?
I kept some of his things. Yes,
我留下他的一些东西 是啊
I know.
我知道
Jack, what are you doing? You're scaring me.
杰克,你在干什么呀? 你吓到我了
It's important, Sarah....
这很重要,莎拉;查理!
Don't!...Let go of me...
不,放开我!
what the hell is wrong with you
你到底是怎么回事啊
is this your idea of a joke?
你在开玩笑吗?
Just get away from me.
离我远一点!
Sarah. I don't understand.
莎拉!...这怎么回事啊?
Son, if upsetting her is your way of trying to win a woman's heart,
孩子,如果你以为要赢得女人芳心 就是让她难过
it's a stupid one.
那你就太蠢了
Anyone ever tell you that?
有人告诉过你吗?
I think you just did.
你刚才不是告诉我了
Come on in.
进来吧
PA: Attention to all new personnel:
(广播)"全体人员注意:"
Report to the Auditorium, sublevel one,
"向地下一层大会堂报到,"
for orientation at 14:30 hours.
"定于下午14:30开始."
after last night's rally turned ugly
由于昨晚的暴♥动♥更加恶化,
and protestors clashed with police,
以及示♥威♥者与警方冲突
police have announced that a dusk to dawn curfew is now in effect.
警方目前已经宣布 实施从黄昏到黎明的宵禁
No word yet on any casualties.
目前仍无受伤人数报告
And in financial news, the bull was annihilated today with bears...
在财经新闻方面 金融类股几乎全面上扬
leaving a sea of red behind them
而营建股却表现不佳
for the third straight day
这是连续第三天了...
and no one on either side could say
而双方 都没有人能说出
how it started in the first place.
事件是怎么开始的
Teal'c...we need your help.
提亚克! 帮忙一下!
Your world is a strange place.
你们的世界非常奇怪
So's yours.
你的也是
Listen, uh, we need to stop by the armory
提亚克,我们要先到军械库
and sign out your staff weapon.
拿你的棍棒武器
Are we being deployed?
我们有任务了吗?
No, No...it's okay...come on.
不,不,没事的,走吧
Parent's shouldn't outlive their children...it isn't natural.
父母不该活得比孩子久 那是不自然的
He loved to laugh.
他很喜欢笑
Yeah...sometimes I can still hear him laughing at one of my bad jokes.
对;有时候我还能听到 他因为我的烂笑话而大笑
Sarah kept all his things...
莎拉留下他所有的东西...
like that bike outside.
例如外面的脚踏车
I guess it's her way of keeping him around a while.
我猜那是她在纪念他的方式
I thought I would find Charlie here.
我以为能在这里找到查理
Look around, you still might.
看看四周还是可以的
He's gone.
他走了
What do I do?
我该怎么办?
Sarah comes up here and talks to him sometimes and it helps her.
莎拉有时候会上来这里跟他说话 那样能帮助她
If it helps you...I'm-I'm glad you're here.
如果那能够帮你,我很高兴你来
You know, Jack, for an Irishman you never were much of a talker...
知道吗,杰克;对个爱尔兰人来说 你向来就不太说话
but that never mattered.
但那无所谓,
I'll give you that much...you married my daughter.
我是这么觉得 你娶了我的女儿
Say what you need to Charlie if that's all you've come her for,
想跟查理说什么你就说吧 我想这是你来的原因
but Sarah is not over you yet,
但是莎拉还没把你忘记
so you break her heart again and, God help you,
如果你又再度伤她的心
I'll make you wish you never did.
我会让你希望你从来没这么做过
ohh, wow!
噢,哇!
How was your day?
妳今天好吗?
Fine...
很好
oh, look what came home from school today.
喔,你看今天学校寄什么来
Ah...is Charlie about ready?
查理准备好了没有?
Yeah, he was running around her a few minutes ago...
好了;他刚刚还在这儿的
There's a good one.
很不错
What's going on in there?
那里是怎么回事?!
You received permission for me
你们替我弄到
to fire my staff weapon in the gate room?
在这儿发射武器的许可了吗?
Oh...yeah. Absolutely.
喔...有啊! 当然有
Now, I noticed that the glassy edge
我注意到那个水晶
where the crystal was melted looked a lot...
被熔化的边缘
like the walls of the gate room
看起来很像是阿波菲斯跟他的蛇头
after Apophis and his serpent guards came and shot up the place.
守卫到这里来的时候射击留下的痕迹
Now, take a look at this.
现在,你看看这个
We did a complete study trying to figure out what they used.
我们彻底研究 试图找出他们用的是什么
We kept a few pieces and that gave me the idea.
我留下了几个碎片 而让我有了这个点子
Since your energy weapons are the same as the ones Apophis used,
你的能量武器跟阿波菲斯用的一样
we can compare the blast marks on the two crystals.
我们就可以比较两个水晶的损伤
Now, I'm telling the computer to build a simulation model.
我让计算机建立一个仿真的模型
We should see if the energy signatures are the same or not.
我们应该可以看出 两种能量是不是一样
Heh, It matches up.
两个符合
It was Goa'uld technology that destroyed the crystals.
那么是勾阿邬科技 毁灭了那些水晶了?
Yeah, I'd say a whole mess of the staff weapons did it.
我敢说是一大堆棍棒武器造成的
We haven't talked about Charlie since he died... why now?
查理死后我们就没有谈过他了 为什么要现在谈?
What were you doing up there?
你到这里来作什么?
Do you remember how much fun Charlie used to have playing that...game?
妳记得以前查理玩那个... 游戏的时候有多么的快乐吗?
Baseball? Baseball...
棒球吗? 棒球...
He loved that game.
他喜欢那游戏
He loved playing...
他是喜欢...
with you.
和你玩...杰克?
I have to get back to the Stargate.
我必须要回到星际之门去
Back to what? Stargate...
回到什么? 星际之门...
it's...a...big...
那是个...很大的...一种...
round...metal... object...
圆形金属...
a ring...of energy...
是个...能量环
You always could spin a line of bull to avoid talking to me.
你老是编出一大堆理由 避免跟我说话
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I've been crying, that's what's wrong...
我哭过;就是这么回事
What's with you?
你怎么了?
Upstairs...I've never seen you like that before.
就是在楼上的时候... 我以前从来没看过你那样
For a second, I thought you were gonna cry.
我本来以为你就要哭了
Where's all that O'Neill military bravado?
欧尼尔的那种军人气魄 如今到哪儿去了?
I don't think I have it.
我想我没有了
What? Smoke?
怎么了? 焦味
Oh, my God! Mike left a casserole in for me...
老天啊! 我爸替我留了菜饭...
The energy signature looks like some kind of gas plasma laser.
那个能量的特征看起来 像是某种带电粒子雷射
Wow, I'd love to get this into the spectrometer at Stanford.
我真想把这个 送到史丹佛的分光计研究
What is a Stanford?
史丹佛是什么?
Hey, did you see this thing inside of it?
里面有东西耶,
I didn't think that was there before...
我以前没注意到
Whoa! ..Je..uh, Captain Carter! Teal'c! Yeah?
天啊! 卡特上尉,提亚克! 什么?
That...was... me.
那是我...是...
It was me...
是我!
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Just...look...
妳...妳看!
My reflection...so?
是我的反射,怎么样?
Closer...
近一点
Holy Hannah!
我的老天啊!
Help us.
帮助我们
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Why's it spinning up? No one's due back.
那为什么在转? 没人要回来啊!
It was trying to communicate with us.
它...它好像试图要跟我们沟通耶
I don't know the magic password. Do you?
我不知道神奇口令,你呢?
That's the gate...incoming.
星际之门;有人来了
Off world activation... this is not a drill!
紧急小组待命,这不是演习!
I didn't think anyone was due back... No one is...
我不记得有人要回来 是没人
Off world activation...this is not a drill!
紧急小组待命,这不是演习!
All units report to stations.
所有小组跟中心报到
This is not a drill!
这不是演习!
Where's the iris? Someone used a remote.
虹旋门呢? 有人用了遥控器
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表