It's landing.
降落了
The surveillance cameras
主信道入口的监视摄影机
show Jaffa assembling what appears to be a weapon.
显示贾珐正在装配类似武器的东西
They're coming in the front door.
长官,看来他们要从前门来
Position automatic weapons here. And men in all these halls.
好吧把自动武器设置在这里跟这里
Cut off access to this level. Blow the secondary elevator shaft now.
所有人到这些走廊,截断到这层楼的每个入口;炸掉第二电梯通道
If the men at the surface have to...
如果在地面上的人员撤退的话...
There's only gonna be one way down.
就只有一个办法能够下来
I want all nonessential personnel to go to the Beta site ASAP.
现在我要所有非必要人员尽快穿过星际之门到β基地点
Dr Langford, that includes you and our guest.
蓝福德博士这包括妳跟我们的客人
Sir, the Goa'ulds have kept a wormhole established from off world.
长官勾阿邬一直从外层空间建立虫洞
Probably because you sent that bomb.
可能是因为你送炸♥弹♥去丘拉可
The point is, unless we get a chance to open the gate from here,
重点是除非我们有机会从这里打开大门
we're all stuck.
否则的话我们全部都会被困在这里
Recommendations?
有什么建议吗?
Normally, we can only keep a wormhole established for a half-hour.
在正常情况下,我们可以让虫洞保持建立大约半个小时的时间
There may be a restriction on how long the Goa'ulds can keep theirs active.
勾阿邬从外层空间建立虫洞的效力可能也会有些限制
So, there's a time limit? Right.
妳是指时间限制是
Start it up. Give it five, then blow it. Yes, sir.
开始吧,数到五然后就引爆它是,长官
Good luck.
走吧,祝好运;好了,我们走了
Let's go. Take it up. Yes, sir.
是第二小队注意...
The first part sounds like a derivation of ancient Egyptian.
第一部分听起来像是古埃及的衍生语
We couldn't recognise it.
我们无法认出来
Oh, you didn't learn how to speak it aloud on Abydos.
在阿比多斯说话不能够太大声
Where did this come from?
这是哪儿来的?
It's a transmission we picked up three months ago.
是我们的接收器三个月前收到的深度空间传讯
So, why are you showing this to me now?
那...妳为什么现在拿给我听?
The transmission came from the same quadrant of space as P3R-233.
因为这个传讯的原发地就是你说的P3R-233星球
Where your mirror is.
你镜子的所在地
We went to 233 after we received that,
我们一收到这个传讯后就到了233
but the civilisation had been destroyed.
但是那里的文明已被勾阿邬毁灭
We didn't find any mirror.
而我们没有看到任何镜子
"Beware the destroyers."
小心那些毁灭者
233's aliens must've sent out the warning
233上的一些外星人
before their civilisation was destroyed.
八成在勾阿邬毁灭他们文明之前送出这个警告
And the rest? It says "They come from", but...
其它的呢?它只是说他们来自...
...the sentence is incomplete.
然后句子就不完整了
There's just more sounds. Pulses or beats.
只有更多的声音震动或是某种的跳动
We've analysed them.
对,我们也分♥析♥过了
They're divided into groups. 3, 32, 16, 8, 10 and 12.
它们分成好几部份3,32,16,8,10,还有12
That's six numbers. Yeah.
有六个数字对
That's a Stargate address, just without the point of origin.
这是星际之门地址!只是没有原发点而已
"Beware the destroyers. They come from 3, 32, 16, 8, 10 and 12."
小心那些毁灭者他们来自3,32,16,8,10跟12
The aliens found out where the Goa'uld attack originated?
会不会是那些外星人发现了勾阿邬是从哪儿发动攻击的?
Like a Goa'uld home world? Or at least a military base.
妳是说勾阿邬的家乡?至少是个军事基地
They've assigned a number to each symbol on the Stargate.
他们一定是把星际之门的符号♥编成了数字,这是密♥码♥!
We just figure out the symbol
我们只要推算出这些外星人
they use to represent one, and start counting.
是把哪个符号♥当成第一
The only unique symbol they'd have is for 233.
然后再从那儿开始计算他们拥有的独特符号♥是233的原发点
That symbol may not be on our Stargate.
我们的星际之门上可没那个符号♥
Except I have the alien gate on tape.
但是我的摄影机上有外星大门
What?
什么?
The gate is off!
大门关上了!
Dial the gate for the Beta site. Chevron one encoded.
开始拨号♥到β基地点!象形文字一,译码成功
If we dial before the Goa'ulds re-establish a wormhole, we can leave.
如果我们能在勾阿邬建立虫洞之前拨号♥成功的话,我们就能离开这里
Chevron two. Can they dial in?
象形文字二,译码成功我们一开始拨号♥他们能拨进来吗?
Yes. The seventh chevron must be locked to stop an incoming wormhole.
可以的;我们必须锁定第七个象形文字才能阻止过来的虫洞
Chevron three encoded.
象形文字三,译码成功
Everybody ready? Sir!
准备好了吗?是,长官
Let's do it, boys.
快,动作快!
Chevron five encoded.
象形文字五,译码成功
Come on, come on, come on.
快快快,加油!
No! Offworld activation.
不!外层空间有活动!
You'll have to make the computer dial in faster.
下次妳要让计算机拨号♥拨的更快才行-我会想办法的
How long will the Goa'uld keep the wormhole active?
勾阿邬能让虫洞建立多久?
Based on their last activation,
根据他们上次活动的起始时间
they can keep it open for...
看来他们可以从外层空间建立虫洞大约
38 minutes.
38分钟吧
We may not have that much time.
我们可能没那么多时间
Fall back!
撤退!
Go! Go!
撤退!快,快点!
Seal it off and move down!
把门封起来往下走!
This symbol has to be the point of origin.
这个符号♥一定就是原点了
How's it going up there, General?
将军,上面情况怎么样?
We're getting the crap beat out of us.
那些废物打得我们节节败退这里怎么样了?
It'll be 25 before we can try again.
我估计还要25分钟我们才能再打开大门
Dr Langford has presented us with an interesting dilemma.
等可以打开时,蓝福德博士提出了一个很有意思的难题
She thinks we have the address of a Goa'uld home world.
她似乎认为我们得到了勾阿邬家乡的地址
Possiblely where they attacked us from the region of
他们可能就是从那里发动攻击的
We'll send a bomb through.
我们送个炸♥弹♥过去
Excuse me?
什么?
Sorry. I know I'm an outsider, but what good will that do?
我知道你们全把我当局外人但是没有好处
Forget that it won't change anything here,
送炸♥弹♥也不能改变这里已经发生的事
what if they have an iris?
你怎么知道他们没有像你们一样的虹旋门?
This could all be for nothing.
送炸♥弹♥根本没有用
We only have one shot at dialling out.
对,我们拨成功的机会可能只有这么一次
If we use that one chance to dial a Goa'uld world,
但是如果我们用这个机会拨到勾阿邬的世界
we'll never get out.
我们自己绝对无法离开
My God...
我的天啊!
What the hell's that?
那什么东西啊?
My reality.
是我的现实
We are actually looking at ourselves in a parallel universe.
真想不到我们的确看到了另一个平行宇宙中的我们
Another version of our lives that actually exists.
我们生活的另一个版本真的存在!
It's incredible.
太不可思议了!
It's supposed to be theoretical.
这应该只是个理论而已呀!
Not anymore. What began with Einstein's theories about relativity...
再也不是了;爱因斯坦首先提出了相对论的理论,而我们...
Who is this?
这个是谁?
That is Teal'c.
他就是提亚克
Big guy, gold emblem on his head, Goa'uld in his stomach.
大块头头上有金纹饰,肚子里有勾阿邬
We just saw him on the security camera.
我们刚在保全摄影机看到他
He's the Jaffa that led the invasion.
他是领导这一次进攻基地的贾珐
He was the first prime of Apophis. He'd lead the most important mission.
他可能还是阿波菲斯的第一首相他会负责领导最重要的任务
This may sound selfish, but where I'm from none of this has happened.
这听起来可能很自私,但是我的家乡这一切都还没有发生
My Earth still has a chance.
在我的现实里我知道我的地球还有机会
Do you want to explain that?
你可以解释一下吗?
If this is the address of the Goa'uld world where this attack originated...
我想这个地址真的能够通到勾阿邬发动攻击的星球
and I can tell my world,
那我就可以把这个信息拿回我的世界
maybe I can stop this before it starts there.
然后我也许能够阻止这个历史重演
What makes you think the Goa'ulds
你...你凭什么认为
will try attacking Earth in your universe?
勾阿邬也会去攻击你的现实中的地球?
We've pissed the Goa'uld off as much as you, probably more.
我们就跟你们一样的激怒了勾阿邬可能还更糟
Wait. Let me get this straight.
好,等一下,我先搞清楚
You want us to give up our last chance to hit the Goa'uld...
你要我们放弃我们最后可能反击勾阿邬的机会...
so we can save ourselves in a...
好让我们能够拯救自己在那个...
What? Alternate reality.
那个什么?交替的现实
Not just you. Everyone on Earth.
不光是你们,还有地球每一个人
Your Earth.
是你的地球
The Jack O'Neill I know would do it.
我认识的杰克欧尼尔他就会这么做
You and I have never met.
你要搞清楚我跟你从来没有见过面
No, I guess not.
对,我想是没有
Look, because I came here I have seen what can happen.
听着,我只知道因为我到这儿我看到这种可能性
I have a chance to stop this happening to the Earth I come from,
我就有机会能够拯救我的现实中的地球
if you help me.
只要你愿意帮助我,
How much time, Doctor?
博士,还有多久?
22 minutes.
22分钟
So the argument is academic. We can't hold them that long.
好了,这些争论只是空谈反正我们也拖不了那么久
Maybe we can buy some time.
也许我们可以争取一点时间
How?
怎么作?
Not how. Who.
简单,谈判
Whoa...
喔喔...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表