Cut to it, Captain.
说重点,上尉
At the rate your changing,
照你改变的速度
by the end of two weeks,
两个礼拜之后
you'll be the equivalent of 100 years old.
你就会等于是一个百岁的人瑞
So, in two weeks I'll be dead?
那我两个礼拜后会死啰?
Not if I can help it.
有我在就不会
I'd like to set up a lab here. Negative, Captain.
我要在这里设一个实验室 不行,上尉
We may be able to retard the aging process long enough...
我们也许能延缓增龄的速度...
to find a cure.
并且同时找到解药
I want you to pack up and head back to Earth.
我要你们打包回到地球上去
Now. All of you.
越快越好,你们全部回去
That's an order.
这是命令
We're not gonna bring another disease back through that 'gate.
我们绝对不能由星际之门带新的疾病回去
I will remain here, with O'Neill.
那让我留下来陪欧尼尔
I cannot be affected by...whatever this is.
不管它是什么,我都不会感染
I don't need company. I need a cure...
我需要的不是同伴而是解药
and Daniel needs help translating that Goa'uld tablet thing.
丹尼尔翻译的那些勾阿邬文字需要你的帮忙
It might hold the answer. Jack...
那可能有答案 杰克...
And don't you dare say good bye...
我不准你们说再见...
because you damn will better be coming back...soon.
因为你们最好能快点回来,懂吗?
Now, get outta here. All of you.
现在离开吧,全都走
Oh my God...
我的天啊...
What?
怎么了?
They're not multiplying. They're replicating.
他们不是在繁殖,而是在复♥制♥
What's the difference? Living organism multiply,
这有什么不同? 活的有机体会繁殖
machines replicate.
机器才会复♥制♥
Machines inside the body? How is that possible?
身体里有机器? 那怎么可能?
They're molecular devices that take atomic particles from...
他们是分子装置...
their environment and use them to make more of themselves.
然后从他们的环境中取得次原子来制♥造♥更多的自己
You're talking nanotechnology...
你说的是纳米科技...
You know anything about that? No.
你对这方面了解吗? 不
Yes. When I was at the Pentagon,
我懂,我在五角大厦的时候
I worked for a year with a group that studied nanotechnology.
我跟研究纳米科技的小组共事了一年
We were looking at it for a lot of different uses.
这种科技运用到许多方面
One of them was medicine...
其中之一是制药...
creating artificial immune systems,
像是制♥造♥人工的免疫系统
repairing individual cells,
修复单独的细胞
even manipulating DNA to stop the aging process.
甚至调节DNA来阻止老化的过程
It sounds like Pelops succeeded in what you were experimenting with,
听起来像是派洛斯成功地完成了你们的实验
only in reverse. Nice guy.
只是目的相反,好家伙
What're you lookin' at?
你看什么看?
Think you're hot stuff,
能把六百万光年远的人搞成这样,
doing this to me from six billion light years away?
你觉得很行吗?
Can you really talk to the great Pelops?
你真的能够跟伟大的派洛斯说话吗?
Sure...why not?
当然...有什么不可以?
Just a piece of rock.
他只是一座石像
Not so great, anyway.
一点都不伟大
Your people...they have gone?
你的同伴都走了吗?
Yeah...they have gone.
是啊...都走了
Then, you will leave also?
那么,你也会走了?
No, I'll be here for a while.
不,我会在这儿待上一阵子
I am glad.
我很高兴
I would like to learn of your customs.
我想学习你们的习俗
Maybe some other time, hmm?
过几天再说吧?
I've kinda got a lot on my mind.
我现在有很多心事
But you ate the marriage cake...came to my bed...
但是你吃了结婚蛋糕...到我的床上来吧...
"Marriage cake"?
"结婚蛋糕"?
Kynthia, you thought we were married?
肯希雅,你认为我们结婚了?
By all our customs, yes.
依照我们的习俗,确实是啊
Sweet...
好极了...喔...
Kynthia, wh-what you were feeling wasn't really love.
肯希雅,你的感觉并不是真的爱
That takes time.
我需要时间
I mean, you can't get to know someone in one day.
你不可能在一天之内就了解一个人
Unto every woman the creator gives 100 blissful days.
创造者会给每一个女人一百个幸福的日子
Kynthia, will you stop that?
够了,肯希雅,别再说了
You're creator was not a god,
你的创造者并不是神
and he certainly didn't give you life. He took it away.
他也没有给你生命,反而是夺走了
We are the Chosen.
我们是被拣选的
He made this place for us...to be happy...to love.
他为我们准备这个地方...能快乐的生活...去爱人
To be experimented on!
好来做他的鬼实验!
I mean, look at me!
我的意思是,你看看我!
I'm 40 years old...or I was.
我才40岁耶,至少先前是
That's...thousands and thousands of days.
那...那是好几千..好几千个日子
You do not tell the truth.
你说的不是事实
The average human life span...
人类一生的平均寿命...
is 60 or 70 years.
是六十岁或者是七十岁
Some people live to be 100 years.
有些人甚至...还可以活到一百岁
It is not possible.
但那是不可能的
Pelops was an alien who used your people!
派洛斯是个坏人,他利用你的同胞!
He shortened your lives to satisfy his curiosity!
他缩短你们的寿命以满足他的好奇心!
We've given the nanocytes some live tissue to interact with,
我们给一些活的纳米细胞组织做交互作用
but they aren't touching it.
但是却没有用
The only thing they appear to do is make more of themselves.
他们会做的显然只有制♥造♥更多的自己
So, how are they causing the aging on Argos?
所以他们在阿格斯是怎么增龄的?
Maybe there's something on Argos that
也许阿格斯上有某种东西
they need to make them do another task,
才能让他们进行另一种任务
something in the air or, uh, in the food.
也许在空气中或者是食物里
Is there a problem, Captain Carter? II don't know!
卡特上尉,有什么问题? 我不知道!
It's eating through the rubber.
它们侵蚀了橡皮
Oh, God!
天啊!
What? What is it?
怎么了? 怎么回事?
They're trying to spread.
他们试着扩散
"Dear Sarah"
(亲爱的莎拉)
Is it true that you have lived thousands of days?
那是真的吗?你已经活了...好几千个日子?
I should have kept my mouth shut.
我真该闭上我的大嘴巴
But wouldn't you rather know the truth.
你难道不想知道真♥相♥吗?
Why do we deserve this?
为什么会选上我们呢?
He can't hear you.
他听不见的
We are good people.
我们是善良的百姓
We love each other and this land you have given us.
我们彼此相爱,你给我们的这块地,可是...
Why?
为什么呢?
Science,
科学
progress, knowledge...
进步,还有知识...
Alekos,
亚里寇斯
what would you do if you had thousands of days ahead of you?
如果你还有好几千个日子你会做什么?
I would walk out into the world,
我将会走进这个世界
beyond the borders of the Chosen.
到被拣选者的边界之外
Why?
为什么?
To see what is there.
去看外面的世界
No one knows.
没有人知道
Pelops has forbidden us ever to leave.
派洛斯从来就不准我们离开这里
And how has he done that?
他怎么个不准法?
He's nothing but a big piece of rock. He's a statue.
他不过是一座石像而已.他是个雕像
He will strike us down, it is taught.
他会惩罚我们的,祖先说的
No, he will not strike you down. Trust me on that, will you?
他不会惩罚你们的.请相信我这一点,好吗?
Look, go on out there. Take a walk.
到外面去,散散步
See what's there. Go on...
看看外面,去啊...
Then I could return...
然后我能回来...
and teach the people what I know...
教导大家我所知道的...
and in their thousands of days they would learn more...
在他们的几千个日子里面让他们学习更多...
and teach their children.
并教他们的子孙
Now you're talkin'.
这样才象话嘛
Come back to the village.
回到村子里来
It is not good to be always alone.
你老是孤单一个人不好嘛
Whatever time I have left,
不管我剩多少时间
let me spend it in my own way.
我爱怎么过就怎么过吧
But you do not spend it. You waste it.
但你不是在过日子,你是在浪费
I don't think reflecting on my life,
我认为反省我的生活
or trying to figure out
或者设法找出解决方法
how to get the rest of it back, is a waste.
思考该怎么抢救回来,并不是浪费
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表