Neither would I.
我也一样
I will prove my allegiance O'Neill.
我会证明我的忠诚的,欧尼尔
Teal'c, I sure wish you didn't have to.
提亚克 ,我真希望你不需要这么做
When I do?
等我证明以后
You will show me this world?
你可以带我看看这个世界吗?
Oh you bet.
噢,当然
Just not all at once though.
只是没有办法一下子看完
It's big.
这个世界太大了
And these headaches Major,
这头疼病,少校,
they started when you came back from your last mission?
是从你上次任务回来后才开始的吗?
Yeah and they've been getting worse.
是的,而且越来越严重
Anybody else on the team experience these symptoms?
在你们的小组里还有其他人有这些症状吗?
No Why?
没有,怎么了?
It could be a reaction to Gate travel.
可能是星际旅行的后遗症
Look Doc, just give me a horse pill for the pain, or something.
医生听着,你只管给我开点大剂量的止痛药或其他什么的.
It's a damn headache.
这实在痛的要命
What's this?
这是什么?
You didn't notice this?
你没有注意到?
What? Notice what?
什么? 注意什么?
Major!
少校!
So the device should be on every planet we find.
这种装置应该在我们发现的每个行星上都有..
I studied the one on Abydos for months.
我对在阿比多斯上的那个研究了好几个月
It's sort of like a..
它就像是个...
Telephone.
电♥话♥
I like that.
好极了
In order to get back home all you have to do is
如果你想要回家,只需要
dial Earth Which is.
拨♥打♥地球的号♥码,这个就是
which is what we're here to talk about so..
这个就是我们要讨论的...
what is Major Kawalsky doing in the embarkation room?
卡瓦斯基少校在登乘室做什么?
Page Colonel O'Neill and General Hammond to the embarkation room, now!
叫欧尼尔上校和哈蒙德将军马上到登乘室!立刻!
Yes, Mah'Am!
是!
Charlie? Major Kawalsky?
查理? 卡瓦斯基上校?
Jack?
杰克?
What am I doing here?
我怎么会在这里?
Hey, we gotta a sick man here!
喂,我们这里有个病人!
Where the hell is he?
他到底跑哪儿去了?
Was the Doctor here before?
医生刚刚不在这儿吗?
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Sorry, Dr Nimzicki was supposed to be on call.
抱歉,应该是尼姆冉基值班的
Dr Warner, Chief Surgeon. What's the problem?
华纳医生,首要外科医生,这里有什么问题?
Headache...
头疼...
Little more than a headache, Doc. Just had a blackout.
比头疼多一点,医生,他刚刚失去知觉
Hmm. We'll do an MRI right away.
嗯 我们立即做核磁共振成像(核磁共振成像)
See what's going on in there.
看看怎么回事
Take care of him, Doc. We need him.
好好治疗他,医生,我们需要他
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome Teal'c. This is Colonel Kennedy.
欢迎,提亚克 这是肯尼迪上校
I'm extraordinarily pleased to meet you, sir.
我非常高兴能见到您,长官
Colonel Kennedy's job is to gather information,
肯尼迪上校的工作是收集情报和
knowledge, about our potential enemies.
有关我们敌人的资料
I offer my knowledge of the Goa'ulds.
我会提供我对勾阿呜所知道的所有资料
I offer my skills as a warrior in defeating them.
我会提供作为一个战士去击败他们的技巧
I pledge my honour and my life to this world.
我以我的名誉和生命向这个世界发誓
Well thank you.
非常感谢您
This is just an informal meeting, son...
这只是一次非正式的会议...
Take a seat.
请坐
I have a lot of questions to ask so if there are no objections...
我有很多问题想问,所以如果你不反对...
What can you tell us about the power source
你能告诉我勾阿呜是用哪种能源
the Goa'uld use to power their weapons, ships?
去供应武器或是飞船的吗
Nothing.
不能
I see.
好的
Do you yourself have an understanding of the physics behind the Stargate?
你了解星际之门 的物理构造原理吗?
No. I see.
不了解 好的
Knowledge of Goa'uld magic is forbidden.
勾阿呜法力的知识是被禁止了解的
It's not magic Teal'c.
这不是法力,提亚克
They just want you to think that.
他们只是要你认为那是
Permission to barge in Sir?
可以加入吗, 长官?
Colonel O'Neill...
欧尼尔上校
I was hoping to meet you.
我一直希望见到你
Your mission report from Chulak
你到恰拉可的任务报告
made for the most engrossing analysis of my career.
是我事业生涯中最吸引人的报告
Well thanks. What was your favourite part?
谢了,你最喜欢的是哪一部分?
Perhaps now is not the time Colonel?
或许现在不是讨论这个的时间,上校?
General, you know what I went and did?
将军,你知道我去做什么了吗?
I told Teal'c how we all respect a persons rights in this country.
我告诉了提亚克,在这个国家我们是多么的尊重人♥权♥
I assure you, there is nothing untoward taking place here, Colonel.
我保证,这里没有不合理的事情发生,上校
Please, join us.
来吧,加入我们
Thank you. Hey Teal'c.
谢谢.嗨提亚克
O'Neill
欧尼尔
That's Teal'c with an apostrophe.
是"提亚克",有撇号♥的
T, E, A, L, apostrophe, C.
T, E, A, L, 撇号♥, C.
Colonel. Yes, sir.
上校. 是的,长官.
Very well, Teal'c...
很好, 提亚克...
Teal'c. What can you tell me about the Goa'ulds?
提亚克. 你可以告诉我关于勾阿呜的什么事情?
They rule by force.
他们依靠武力统治
Their numbers were very few but they are growing.
他们人很少,但在不断增加
How many worlds do they control?
他们控制了多少世界?
Many hundreds. Perhaps more.
好几百个,甚至更多
And should we expect to encounter these Goa'ulds everywhere we go?
那我们到任何地方都有可能遇见他们吗?
It is possible.
有这个可能
But there are many more worlds the Goa'ulds have no use for.
但还有很多世界是那些勾阿呜没有去利用的
On those worlds the people are abandoned and left to fend for themselves.
在那些世界里,人们被遗弃在那里自生自灭
Is there a leadership or Government with which we could negotiate a peace?
他们有没有什么统领或政♥府♥可以和我们和平谈判的?
Some, like Apophis,
有的, 像阿波菲斯
are great Kings and rule over many worlds as their Gods,
是个很强大的帝王,他们以众神的姿态统治着许多世界
but they have no need for peace.
但他们不需要和平
If they could kill you, they would.
如果他们可以杀死你,他们就会动手
Could they? They have spacecraft, right?
是吗? 他们有太空船吧?
Yes. Without a Stargate, such a journey would take many months,
是的,在没有星际之门的情况下,这需要好几个月的旅程
perhaps even years.
甚至是几年
It would take many vessels, many slave armies.
而且需要很多船,很多奴隶军队
We're not that much of a nuisance, just yet.
我们还没有构成那么大的妨碍吧
These slaves, where do they come from?
这些奴隶军队,它们是从哪里来的?
There is a tale of a primitive world
有一个关于原始世界的传说
the Goa'uld discovered millenia ago
是勾阿呜好几千年前发现的
The Tauri...
叫做塔瑞...
The First World where forms of this type first evolved.
那是第一个构成这种型态的世界
It is said the Goa'uld harvested among the primitives,
据说那些勾阿呜在原始人中有所收获
some became Goa'uld hosts,
有些变成勾阿呜的宿主
others became jaffa.
其他的成为贾法
the rest were taken as slaves
剩下的就变成了奴隶
and seeded among the stars to serve them.
被派到其他星球上去服侍他们
But that world has been lost for centuries.
但那个世界已经消失了好几百年了
Teal'c, beings of this form evolved here on Earth.
提亚克, 这种生物形态是从地球这里发展出来的
This world..?
这个世界..?
Is the world you're talking about Teal'c.
就是你说的世界,提亚克
Ra came here.
拉来到了这里
If our ancestors hadn't rebelled and buried the Stargate.
如果我们的祖先没有反抗并埋没了星际之门的话
You would not have become strong enough to challenge them.
你们就不会有力量去对抗他们
Then the galaxy is populated
这样的话
by the ancient people of Earth.
这个银河系就会到处散布古老的地球人
There could be millions by now.
可能现在已经有好几百万个了
Then you are their greatest hope...
那你们是他们最大的希望了...
And mine.
也是我最大的希望了
I'm gonna drop by the Control room.
我要去一下控制室
By the silence around here
这里这么安静
it seems as if the Goa'ulds have finally given up.
看来那些勾阿呜终于放弃了
When was the last time you slept?
你多久没睡了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Doesn't help when the whole base goes on alert every two hours.
基地每两小时就发出警报声,实在是无法入睡.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表