So the man who went through the gate was...Ernest.
那么穿过门的人是...欧内斯特
Yes.
是的
My father must have lied to me.
我爸爸八成对我说谎
He said Ernest died in an accident,
他说欧内斯特是死于意外
and explosion.
是个爆♥炸♥
Why would he do that?
他为什么那么做?
He probably thought he was protecting me.
他可能认为那是在保护我
From what?
怎么说?
From knowing that the man I was supposed to marry...
不让我知道我要嫁的男人...
chose to risk his life and go through the Stargate...
选择冒生命危险,去通过星际之门
without even talking to me about it.
但是从来没跟我提起
He choose his idea, his work, over me.
他选择他的理想与工作胜于我
I'm sure that he believe that he, that he would come back.
我确定他相信欧内斯特 他会回来的
He was so young,
他是那么的年轻
so full of passion,
充满了许多的热情
like you.
就像你
You reminded me of him when I first saw you.
我第一次见到你的时候 我就想起了他
That's why I new you would solve the mysteries of the gate.
所以我知道 你会解开星际之门的秘密
Catherine, I wasn't supposed to show you this.
凯瑟林 也许我们不应该让你看这个
Actually I wasn't supposed to show you any of this but now...
事实上 我不应该让你知道任何事情的
Computer enhancements, from the film footage.
但是用计算机修改原影片
I was able it isolate the chevrons
我可以分离出
that were locked in before Ernest went through.
欧内斯特通过前锁定的象形字
Not Abydos?
不是阿比多斯?
No, another planet, with similar coordinates.
不是,是另一个坐标很相近的星球
And we can go there.
而且我们可以去
Have you completely lost your mind?!?
你是不是完全的疯了?!
Who authorized you to revile classified information to a civilian?
是谁授权给你让你去对老百姓 公开这么机密的资料?
If you will just let me explain.
长官,请你听我解释...
This is a serious breach in protocol.
这是非常严重的违反条约,博士
These rules exist for a reason,
这些规矩存在是有原因的,
Doctor, do you think that you are above them?
博士 你认为你有这个权力吗?
No, no, I.. Catherine!
不,我只是... 凯瑟林!
Hello Jack.
哈啰杰克
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再看到你
I trust the General is making you feel right at home.
我相信将军 一定让你觉得宾至如归
So far he actually sounds worst then General West.
他的确比魏斯特将军可怕
Ah, he's a teddy bear.
他是面恶心善
Colonel O'Neill, did you authorize Dr. Daniel Jackson
上校,是你授权给杰克森博士
to revel classified information to this civilian?
对这个老百姓公开机密资料的吗?
Absolutely not, sir.
当然不是了,长官
In fact I advised him NOT to say anything to her.
事实上,我还建议的他 什么都不要跟凯瑟琳说
Despite the fact that she used to run the entire program,
虽然以前这整个计划 都是她负责的
and is responsible for most of our current knowledge about the gate.
还有我们目前大多的星际之门知识 都该归功于她
I'm aware of who she is, Colonel.
我很清楚她是谁,上校
Catherine, this is Teal'c.
凯瑟林,这是提亚克
Teal'c, this is Catherine.
提亚克,这位是凯瑟林
Daniel, has told me all about you, such a pleasure.
丹尼尔跟我提起过你,真是荣幸
Colonel, are you aware...
杰克欧尼尔上校 不知道你是不是清楚...
of the request Dr. Jackson has most currently tangled?
杰克森博士 最近提出的一些要求呢?
You've go to go that one step further don't you.
丹尼尔,你就非得得寸进尺不可啊
The man who entered the gat in 1945, was Catherine's fianc茅.
在1945年进入星际之门的人 是凯瑟林的未婚夫?
Now I have the address of the planet he went to...
而我有他所去的星球的地址
and we can go there.
我们可以去那里
And I'm coming with you.
我也要一起去
General, we know where Ernest Littlefield went.
将军 我们知道欧内斯特里托菲去了哪里
He could still be alive. A man who had the vision to see the Stargate...
他可能还活着 他早在五十年前就已经有远见
for what it really was, a half a century before anyone else.
知道那个星际之门是什么东西
He sounds like a bonafied American hero, sir.
长官,他听起来像是个美国英雄
Sir, there may be another reason to got to this planet.
长官 我们或许还有别的理由去那里
Samantha. Catherine.
珊曼莎 凯瑟琳
Captain Carter.
卡特上尉
Yes sir.
是,长官
It seems the planet in question is close to Abydos,
这星球似乎和阿比多斯很接近
so it uses many of the same points in space locators.
所以在空间定♥位♥器♥上 用了许多相同的点
Which explains why the team in 45...
1945年的小姐...
could conceivably dial in with out compensating for planetary shift.
才可以不做任何星球位置 转换的抵销,就能够拨到那个地方
But sir the planet in question is not on the cartouche we found on Abydos.
但是长官,我们在阿比多斯发现的涡型图形中,并没有这个星球
What's the significance in that?
这有什么特别的意义吗?
The Goa'uld haven't charted it. They may not even have been there.
勾阿邬并没有纪录下来 他们可能从来没有去过那儿
If the Goa'ulds haven't been to this plant,
如果勾阿邬从来没有去过那个星球
and there is obviously a gate there.
而且显然那里有个门
Then we would have unquestionable proof that
那么我们就有确切证据
they didn't build the Stargates.
星际之门不是他们建立的
The Goa'uld are scavengers,
勾阿邬就像秃鹰
since they have not traveled to this planet,
如果他们没有去过这个星球
we could find technologies to use against them.
我们也许能找到对抗他们的科技
You speak?
你会说话?
When it is appropriate.
该说的时候就说
Thank you. Thank all off you
谢谢,谢谢你们全体
for your very through analysis of the situation.
对这个情况所做的精辟分♥析♥
But I was already convinced by Dr. Jackson's initial argument.
但是我已经被杰克森博士的 最初论点所说服了
Ernest Littlefield could still be alive, and we should try to find him.
欧内斯特里托菲可能还活着 而我们应该试着找他
It's a piece of cake.
小事一桩
Ready?
好了吗?
And...
好...
You okay?
没事吧?
Huh, that was some piece of cake!
你说这是小事一桩!
It's hot in here. Oh yeah.
这里好热 是啊
Anybody see away in or out of this place?
你们有没有人看到 这个地方的出入口啊?
There appears to be only two doorways.
这里看来只有两个门
Oh my.
喔,天啊
Aw, for crying' out loud.
这简直是奇迹呀
Dr. Littlefield?
里托菲博士?欧内斯特?
Hello, I'm Daniel Jackson, we just came from the Stargate.
你好,我是丹尼尔杰克森 我们刚从星际之门...
Yes, that thing...
是,那个东西...
Star-gate.
星际之门
We're real'...
我们是真的...
It's...about...time.
也该是时候了
Oh boy!
啊,天啊!
Daniel, do something.
丹尼尔,想个办法
Uh...Dr. Littlefield?
呃...里托菲博士?
You don't recognize me.
你不认得我了
Ca...Catherine
凯...凯瑟琳
Fifty years, that's all he has to say.
五十年了,他就只会说这些
I'll, I'll go...se if I can find him.
我去看看能不能找到他
Still here.
还在这儿吗
Do you have anything to wear?
你有任何东西可以穿吗?
Clothes?
衣服?
Oh, uh...going home.
喔...回家去
Yes, we're taking you home.
是啊,我们要带你回家
So much time.
过去这段时间
Did no one try again?
都没有人再试了吗?
That's a long story.
这就一言难尽了
Are there other people here?
这里还有其它人吗?
No one else lives here?
这儿都没人住?
How about nearby?
那么附近呢?
Are you saying you have been completely alone here for 50 years?
你是说这五十年来 你都完全孤独一个人?
Eat.
吃吧
I don't know what I expected.
我不知道我期待什么
I mean I can't believe he's right here.
我真不敢相信他就在这个地方
Light years away but still so close, all this time...
几光年远,但这么接近 这么久的时间...
ALIVE!
都活着!
I think he is probably having a little trouble dealing with it to.
我想他可能也是一下子 没办法适应这一点吧
I felt like a school girl.
我觉得像个高中女生
My heart was beating faster then when I came through the gate!
我的心跳比穿过星际之门还快
Ha, you think your old and wise.
你以为年长了有智慧了
I don't think the heart ever grows old.
我...我觉得心永远不会变老
I can't even fathom what he's been through.
我没有办法了解他所经历的
Such a long time.
这漫长的岁月
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表