Why? You don't think I am?
怎么? 你以为我不行?
Well, it's just that I've never actually heard you
只是我从来没听人家说
referred to as a diplomat.
你像个外交家
I think, um, antagonist was the word used.
反而常有人说你是反对者
But I'm his commanding officer. It comes with the territory.
但是我是他的指挥官 这是我的责任所在
Wouldn't Daniel be better at it,
我想让丹尼尔来更好吧?
I mean, being a linguist and a cultural expert.
我是说..他是语言学家和文化专家
Sir?
长官?
All right, we'll all do it. How's that?
好,我们一起来 怎么样?
That's fine.
好
Co, co-counsels. Works for me.
联合律师,我赞成
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
You are sorry?
你很抱歉?
When I first saw you, I let my anger control me,
我一看到你的时候,我让愤怒 控制了我,
and I threatened your life.
而且威胁到你的生命
This is counter to Byrsa mandates,...
这违反了柏沙的律法...
and by doing it I shamed myself and my whole clan.
我这么做,让我自己还有全族蒙羞
I ask your forgiveness. You have it.
我请求你的原谅 我原谅你
This is startin' off better than I thought it would.
这审判进行的比我想象的要好
Jaffa, you killed my father.
贾珐,你杀了我父亲
For this crime the punishment is death.
这个罪行的惩罚是死刑
I will now lead the Corai. Objection!
我现在要领导可赖 等等,我要抗♥议♥!
That's something we say back on earth when...
这是我们地球上的用语,是在...
Never mind. You can't be the judge. That's not fair.
算了...你不能当法官,这不公平
Judge?
法官?
Yeah, the guy who controls the proceedings, decides what happens here.
对,就是控制程序 决定这里一切的家伙
Why is it not fair? Because you're the son of the victim.
为什么不公平? 因为你是受害人的儿子
Yes.
是啊
Well, the judge has to be impartial. What does that mean?
但是法官必须没有偏见 那是什么意思?
Uh, impartiality would require someone
呃,没有偏见就是指对提亚克
who hasn't already formed an opinion...
到底有罪没有罪...
about Teal'c's guilt or innocence.
先不要有特定的意见
How could there be such a person? Anyone who has a mind has an opinion.
怎么可能有这个人呢? 每个人都有心智,都有意见
Your honors, I respectfully request...
抱歉,庭上,我在这儿有个请求...
that someone else be in control of this...
如果有别人来控制这个...
What is it? Corai.
这...叫什么来着? 可赖
Cor-ai.
可赖
Only the person who has suffered...
只有身受其苦的人才能够了解...
understands the pain which has been inflicted.
受苦的人所受的折磨
Who else can fairly say what the punishment must be?
还有谁能够更公平的说出 该用什么来惩罚他呢?
Well, you could for one.
你就可以啊
Hanno will continue.
让汉诺继续吧
Unbelievable.
真不可思议
It's actually rather Talmudic - only he who is wronged can forgive.
这真的很像犹太教 只有错误的人才能够原谅
Will you can it?
拜托,闭嘴
You remember me? I do.
你还记得我吗? 记得
Then you are the one who killed my father, are you not?
杀了我父亲的人就是你,对不对?
Don't answer that Teal'c.
提亚克,不要回答他
Yes. I am the one who killed your father.
是的,就是我杀了你父亲的
Teal'c are you trying to commit suicide?
提亚克,你想要自杀是不是?
I do not understand.
我不太明白
Why didn't you tell me you were guilty.
为什么不告诉我你有罪?
At least before you told a room full of people that wanna see you dead.
至少在你告诉一屋子 想看你死的人之前告诉我
You already knew.
你早就知道了
Only you did not want to hear it.
只是你不想听进去
That is why you asked me not to speak.
所以你才要求我别说话
What happened?
怎么回事?
Apophis ordered me to kill Hanno's father.
阿波菲斯命令我杀汉诺的父亲
Hey, can you guys guard from outside?
嘿,拜托你们去外面看守好吗?
We're not goin' anywhere.
我们又不会离开这儿
So, you were following orders.
这么说,你是奉令行事了
Hanno's father died by my hand.
汉诺的父亲死于我手中
No one else's. I am responsible.
而不是别人,我得负责任
What I did while serving Apophis, I will not hide from.
我服侍阿波菲斯时所做的 我不会逃避的
Even if the punishment is death? Then that is what I deserve.
惩罚是死刑也一样吗? 那么那就是我应得的
Teal'c, you sound like you wanna die. Colonel O'Neill,...
提亚克,听起来你想要寻死 欧尼尔上校...
have you ever faced the crying eyes of a child...
你曾经看过小孩哭泣的眼神吗?
whose father you have just murdered?
就在你刚刚杀了他父亲之后
Not exactly.
我是没看过
Teal'c, there are a lot things...
提亚克,我们做过很多事情...
we do that we wish...
我们要做的...
we could change. And we sure as hell can't forget.
我们希望能够改变 而且我们永远也忘不了
But the whole concept of chain of command...
但是呢,这种指挥命令的观念...
undermines the idea of free will.
就是抑制个人的自♥由♥意志
So as soldiers,...
所以身为军人...
we have to do some pretty awful stuff.
我们必须做一些很可怕的事情
But we're following orders like we were trained to.
我们只是照受训那样去遵守命令
It doesn't make it easier, it certainly doesn't make it right.
这并不容易,当然也不能算是对的
But it does put some of the responsibility on the guy giving those orders.
但是那个发出命令的家伙 的确是有些责任
Then you are saying Apophis is responsible for Hanno's father's death?
那你是说阿波菲斯该为了 汉诺父亲之死负责了?
Yes. You are wrong, O'Neill.
没错 你错了,欧尼尔
While in the service of Apophis I did many things.
我在服侍阿波菲斯时,做过许多事
For these deeds, my victims deserve retribution.
因为这些事 我的受害者该得到补偿
Can we focus on this one case only for now please?
我们现在只要专心来管这个案子 可以吗?
This case represents the many. Well it shouldn't!
这个案子足以代表许多案例 不是这样的!
Why? Why are you doin' this?
为什么? 你为什么这么做?
When I look into Hanno's eyes,...
我看着汉诺眼睛的时候...
I see the horror on the faces of many others,...
我也看到很多其它人的恐惧
as their loved ones prepare for Goa'uld absorption.
他们看到所爱之人 准备被勾阿邬带走
Worse yet is the face of the victims whom I selected...
更糟的是我选的那些受害者 他们...知道
as they realize they are about to take their final human breath.
他们将呼吸身为人类的最后一口气
Hanno's father is not the first nor the last...
汉诺的父亲并不是我所杀的第一个或最后一个
of those whose lives I've taken. And I have done far worse, O'Neill.
我做过更糟的事,欧尼尔
I cannot give all of their loved ones retribution,...
我没有办法让所有的人 都得到补偿...
but I can at least give it to this one.
但我现在最起码还可以给这个人
I am sorry, O'Neill.
我很抱歉,欧尼尔
I will not run.
我不会逃避
Well, I'm sorry, Teal'c, but that's unacceptable.
很对不起,提亚克 但是我不会接受的
I'm gonna to do what I have to do to keep you alive...
我会尽我所能保住你的性命
whether you like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢
What's the plan of attack?
有什么计划没有?
Well, the way I look at it, Teal'c has already pled guilty.
照我看来 提亚克他已经答辩有罪了
So to draw a parallel to an American trial,...
所以...比照美国的审判呢...
we have to look at this as sort of like the sentencing phase.
我们必须来看这种宣判的模式
We need to prove to these people that he doesn't deserve to die.
我们必需要向他们证明 他不值得去死
How do we do that?
我们要怎么做?
We need to convince them that he's a differentman now than he was then.
必须要说服他们 他已经不是当时的那个人了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Tell us what happened to your wife?
告诉我们你太太怎么了?
Her name is Sha'uri.
她叫做夏蕊
She was captured by Apophis' serpent guards, and changed.
当时她被阿波菲斯的蛇神守卫抓走 并被改造
She's now a Goa'uld? Inhabited by one, yes.
她现在是勾阿邬? 是的,现在被寄居
And how did she get to be one of the victims?
她是怎么成为一个受害者的?
The leader of the serpent guards
其实是蛇神守卫
picked her out of a crowd of other women, at random, really.
从一群女人当中随意选择出她的
Who was this serpent guard? Teal'c.
那个蛇神是谁? 提亚克
The old Teal'c.
我说的是旧的提亚克
At that time, he hadn't joined us yet.
那个时候他还没有加入我们
He didn't know me or that Sha'uri was my wife.
他不认识我,也不知道夏蕊是我太太
But the fact is you now work side by side...
而现在你却跟一个 得为你太太命运负责的人...
with the man responsible for your wife's fate.
肩并肩一起工作
It was difficult for me at first, I wanted to hate him.
刚开始对我也不容易 我想恨他
But now I know that it was a different Teal'c that chose Sha'uri...
但是我现在知道 是不同的提亚克选择夏蕊的...
and I know that if there were any way for him
我也知道一点,如果有任何办法
to help me get my wife back,...
能够帮我找回我太太
this Teal'c would do it gladly.
提亚克会很乐意去做
Even if it meant giving up his own life.
就算他必须牺牲也在所不惜
This Teal'c is my friend.
这个提亚克是我的朋友
There were fifty human captives. All were unarmed.
当时有50个人类俘虏 全部都没有武器
Apophis ordered me to slaughter them all.
阿波菲斯要我杀了他们全部
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表