I was trying to protect the boy.
我是想保护那个孩子
You protect his body after poisoning his mind.
你保护他的身体,然后毒害他心智
Will you listen to me?
你能听我说吗?
The reason the Goa'uld hunt those flying things is...
那些勾阿邬会想猎捕那些飞行物
because they want to know how it's able to disappear,
是因为他们想要知道 它是怎么消失的
if they find out it's you...
如果他们发现是你们...
Our ways have served us for as long...
从我们族人有史以来...
as our people have lived.
我们的方式就一直很管用
But they didn't know you existed before.
但是他们以前不知道你们存在
Once they know they'll enslave you, it's what they do.
等他们知道,他们会奴役你们 他们就是这样
We are slaves to no-one.
我们不会成为奴隶
How long have the Goa'uld been coming here to hunt?
勾阿邬到这来补猎有多少时间了?
Oh, as long as I can remember.
啊,我有记忆以来就有了
Why did you not bury the Stargate,
那你们为什么不毁了星际之门呢?
do you know that would stop them?
那样就可以阻止他们了
And they would know someone had buried it.
那他们就知道有人毁了它
Right, of course.
对,有道理
Ohper is 432 years old.
欧佛今年已经432岁了
Well, guess what? They're not human.
你猜怎么样?他们不是人
No, they're humanoid,
不,酷似人类
but definitely more advanced than anything that has evolved on Earth.
但绝对比地球上 任何进化的东西更先进
That creature that we came here for, it has no power at all. None. Zip.
我们要找的那个生物 根本没有能力,没有,零蛋
Well then, how does it become invisible?
那么它为什么会隐形呢?
They do it. The Nox hide it from us.
是他们干的 诺克斯把它们给藏起来
They make it invisible to protect it.
他们让它隐形好保护它?
Well, this makes things even worse.
这让事情变的更糟糕
If Apophis finds out that it's them that have this power...
如果被阿波菲斯发现是诺克斯 拥有那种能力...
He will try to possess it,
他会试图拥有它
if he finds he cannot
如果他发现得不到
he will bombard this planet's surface from high above.
他就会把这个星球整个炸毁
What he cannot possess he destroys.
他得不到的他就毁灭
So, we've gotta get Shak'l out of here.
所以我们得把薛可弄走
We will not allow you.
我们不允许这样
Will you stop doing that!
你会吓死人的耶!
You cannot be trusted with your enemy.
我不信任你带走你的敌人
Look, if we don't take him away from here,
听着,如果我们不把他给弄走的话
he'll tell the Goa'uld - the bad guys, all about ya.
他会告诉勾阿邬那些坏人 关于你们的事
We are not afraid. Well, get afraid!
我们并不害怕 我求你害怕好不好!
Colonel.
上校
Look, this is our fault that this has happened,
对不起 发生这些事情都是我们的错
we know that and we want to correct that.
我们知道 而且我们想要修正好
Shak'l won't be hurt, you have our word.
我们可以保证薛可不会受到伤害
We'll just take him away with us, back to our planet,
我们只是带着他回到我们的星球
only then will you be safe.
只有这样子你们才会安全
Only if that is his wish.
除非他愿意跟你们走
I cannot find the Stargate.
我无法找到星际之门
Then find me Teal'c!
那就去找提亚克!
Jaffa...
贾珐...
I offer you this last chance to join me.
我最后一次建议你加入我们
Before you kill me?
然后你就要杀我?
You're too much of a coward or you would've done it already.
你根本就是个懦夫 否则你早就动手了
I have no wish to kill you.
我没有想杀你的欲望
You may wish you had.
你会希望你杀我的
What have you done to him?
你对他怎么了?
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
The Nox woman.
那个诺克斯女人
Where'd the Nox go with Lya?
他们要带莱雅去哪里?
Who knows where they ever go.
谁知道他们会去哪儿
I trained him well.
我把他训练的太好了
Is he gonna be alright? Well, if it were you or me...
他会好起来吧? 如果是你或是我...
My wound will heal. We must find Shak'l.
我的伤会好的,我们得找到薛可
We will.
我们会的
You brought us back the same way?
你用相同的方式救回我们?
Yes.
是的
You become visible during the ceremony.
你们举♥行♥仪式的时候会隐形
When we are performing the ritual of life...
当我们举♥行♥生命的仪式的时候...
we are unable to shield ourselves.
就无法保护我们自己
A weakness.
这是弱点
We are hidden again.
我们会再度隐藏
Shak'l has been this way.
薛可曾经在这边
How long ago was he here?
他在这里有多少时间?
Teal'c?
提亚克?
He is very skilled at evading capture.
他在脱逃方面非常有技巧
Did you teach him that too?
那也是你教他的吗?
I am curious to see...
我也很好奇想要看...
a Goa'uld,
勾阿邬
I have never seen one.
我从来没有看过
No. You should go some place where it's safe, go where the other Nox are.
不,你应该到安全的地方去 去其它诺克斯的地方
They are far away. Nafrayu, please, go on, scoot.
他们离这里很远 拜托,纳费优,快走吧
Kids.
小家伙
Noc'ri
去看看
He is telling him of the Nox,
他在说关于诺克斯的事
about their powers,
关于他们的能力
Apophis will be pleased.
阿波菲斯会很高兴的
Nothing has changed for us.
对我们来说什么都没变
No, everything has changed.
不,一切全都改变了
We will take you to the doorway.
我们会带你们到门口
Look, Anteaus, we can came back through that gate,
听着,安帖斯 我们能从那个门再来
we can bring reinforcements.
我们可以带后援部队
Anteaus, where is Nafrayu?
安帖斯,纳费优在哪里?
Nafrayu.
(我叫)纳费优
Nafrayu?
纳费优?
I told him to go home.
我叫他回家去的
I told you the same.
我也跟你这么说
The very young do not always do what they are told.
年轻人...向来不会乖乖听话的
Feel like a trap to you, Captain? Yes, Sir.
你觉得像陷阱吗?上尉 是,长官
We must begin the ritual.
我们必须开始仪式
No, wait. Jack, they can bring him back.
等等 杰克,他们可以救回他
Shak'l has told Apophis of your ritual,
薛可告诉阿波菲斯你们的仪式了
that you cannot remain hidden when you perform it.
你们无法一直保持隐形
But we must.
但我们得要...
The minute you start that ritual, they'll attack.
你一开始举♥行♥仪式 他们就会攻击你们
Give us our weapons, we can defend you.
把武器还我们,我们能保护你们
There will be no killing.
我不要再有杀戮
Alright, fine.
好极了
We'll find our own way back to the Stargate,
我们自已会找路回星际之门
we're certainly not gonna sit around here and watch a slaughter.
我才不要在这儿 眼睁睁看着这场杀戮呢
Let's go. Jack!
走吧 杰克!
That's an order.
这是命令
Please, we were just... We were trying to help.
拜托,我们只是想要帮忙...
Goodbye, Daniel.
再见,丹尼尔
Think they bought it? Almost believed it myself.
他们相信了吗? 我自己都要相信了
We could take Nafrayu to the others.
可以带纳费优回其它人那儿
It would take too long.
那会花太久时间
Where did that come from?
那是从哪来的?
Well, the wee folk missed one.
那些小家伙没找到这个
So Shak'l thinks we're unarmed, Apophis thinks he's invulnerable.
薛可以为我们没有武器 阿波菲斯以为他刀枪不入
And they're right.
我想他们是对的
I think I found a flaw in your plan.
你的计划好像有瑕疵喔
Their weapons aren't as affective in close,
他们的武器在近距离没那么有效
we'll be better off with hand-to-hand.
我们最好做贴身肉搏战
What of Apophis? He's protected by an energy field,
那阿波菲斯呢? 但他受到一种能量力场保护
we both fired our weapons directly at it.
我们都曾直接对他射击
Did you see what happened when one of his guards tossed him a staff weapon?
你们有没有看到他的护卫 丢武器给他的情况?
Passed right through...
直接穿过...
So you're guessing that
所以你是在猜那个
the shield's deflection capability is directly proportional...
防护力场的偏向容量
to the amount of kinetic energy being directed at it?
和直接丢向他的运动能量 ...有直接的比例关系啰?
Yeah.
对
So you're saying that an arrow or dart being...
你的意思是说箭或标枪...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表