Previously on "Stargate SG-1":
星际之门SG-1上集回顾:
This is the sun that Vorash is orbiting. We wanna blow it up.
,这是瓦西环绕旋转的太阳.,我们要使之爆♥炸♥.
What the hell was that? We're under attack.
,那是什么?,我们受到攻击了.
Hyperdrive is down. We're sitting ducks.
推进装置下降,我们很容易受到攻击.
(Apophis) We must not allow Tanith to escape.
(阿波菲斯),我们不能让坦斯逃跑.
Teal'c, pull up!
提亚克,停下!
(O'Neill) Mayday, mayday!
(欧尼尔),遇难信♥号♥♥!
We are so goin' in! Jack, can you hear me?
,我们就到了!,,杰克,能听见吗?
So? Now what?
那么?,现在怎样?
Four minutes before the sun begins to supernova.
从太阳开始到超新还有4分钟.
Daniel, just get me the hell outta here!
丹尼尔,送我出去!
Engaging hyperdrive.
启动推进器.
Sir. Where's Teal'c?
长官.,提亚克在哪里?
I think he's dead.
我想他死了.
We've travelled over four million light years.
我们的速度超过了4百万光年了.
That's impossible. It's gonna take us 125 years to get back.
,不可能.,我们需要125年才能回去.
It's Apophis.
是,阿波菲斯.
(narrator) And now, the conclusion.
(解说员),现在,结束了.
He's arming weapons. Shields?
,他在装备武器.,,防护罩?
Not responding. Not that they'd do much good anyway.
没有反应.总之他们做的不是很好.
That ship has weapons powerful enough to penetrate shields at full power.
飞船在最高能量的时候,有足够能量穿透防护罩的武器.
Hyperdrive?
推进器?
Not responding. The blast wave that propelled us here did some damage.
没有反应.推进我们的冲击波也受到破坏
Can we communicate with them?
我们能和他们联♥系♥吗?
And say what? I don't know. "Don't shoot"?
,说什么,,?,我不知道,",别开火"?
(distorted) Kree, Lord Apophis.
(解说员),可里,阿波菲斯,首领.
I am Selmak of the Tok'ra, commander of this ship.
我是托克拉的,塞尔麦克,这飞船的指挥官.
"Commander"?
"指挥官"?
You wanna bicker about rank now?
现在你想说什么等级吗?
Onak rak, shel Apophis!
Onak rak, shel Apophis!
He's looking a little pissed. We did just destroy his fleet.
,他看上去有点愤怒.,我们刚刚摧毁了他的舰队.
Rak lo najaquna, shel re hara kek!
Rak lo najaquna, shel re hara kek!
He says it's time for us to die.
他说是让我们死的时候了.
Wait. I don't know if you checked your dashboard,
等等.我不知道你有没有检查过你的挡板
but we're both way off course.
但是两个办法都不在我们规定的过程中.
Harek rel kree lo mak!
Harek rel kree lo mak!
He's saying he knows everything.
他说他知道一切.
Onak rak shel na!
Onak rak shel na!
He's also saying there's nothing we can do to help him.
他还说我们不能帮他.
He's going to destroy us.
他要击毁我们.
We surrender. What? Daniel?
,我们投降吧.,,什么?,丹尼尔?
He'll blow us to pieces. I'm trying to buy time.
他会把我们打成碎片的.,我是在节省时间.
Kla mel ha rak.
克拉,麦尔,哈,拉克.
What'd he say?
他说什么?
"Too late."
"太迟了."
I can't stand it. What's he waitin' for?
我受不了了,他在等什么?
What happened? I'm picking up another ship on sensors.
,怎么了?,,传感器上发现另一艘船.
It's coming in fast.
进入的很快.
They're firing on Apophis.
他们在向阿波菲斯开火
What are you doing? Getting the hell outta here.
,你在干吗?,,离开这个该死的地方
That ship is unlike anything in the computer records.
那船和电脑记录里的任何一个都不象
We are in an uncharted part of the universe.
我们在宇宙中的一个不祥位置.
I'm enjoying their style - shoot first, send flowers later.
我喜欢他们的样子,-,先开火,晚点在送花.
Works. But it only fired at Apophis.
,有用了.,,但是如果只是向,阿波菲斯开火.
Well, his ship's a much bigger threat.
好了,这艘船可能是更大的威胁.
Think they were trying to save us? It's possible.
,认为他们会救我们吗?,,有可能.
We may still find out. We won't get far on sublight engines.
我们还要找出来.,我们和太阳能发动机交往不深.
And whoever wins the fight will probably come looking for us.
无论他们谁打赢了,都会来找我们的.
Now what are you doing? This system is centred on a blue giant.
,现在你在干吗?,,这个系统集中在一个蓝色的巨大光环上.
If we can move close enough to the coronasphere,
如果我么可以靠光环足够近的话,
the radiation should keep us off their sensors.
射线可以让我们不被他们的传感器发现.
Excuse me? Radiation?
不好意思?,射线?
Well, the ship's hull will protect us.
好了,飞船的外壳会保护我们的.
For a while.
等下.
We're entering the coronasphere.
我们正在进入光环.
The good news is that we won't show up on anyone else's sensors.
好消息就是,我们再也不会被任何传感器发现.
The bad news is our sensors will be blocked as well.
坏消息就是,我们的传感器也会被封锁.
So when we're ready to go, we won't know if someone's waiting for us.
那么当我们准备好走得时候,我们就不会知道有没有人在等我们.
How long do we have? About an hour without full shields.
,我们还有多久?,,大概一个小时没有完整的防护罩.
Ten hours with them.
他们有10个小时.
Sam, you wanna give me a hand?
山姆,能帮帮我吗?
I'd fix the shields first. (Jacob) Right, Jack.
,我先要弄好防护罩先.,,(雅各布),对啊,杰克.
Just a suggestion.
只是一个建议.
Are you OK? Just thinking about Teal'c.
,你还好吗?,,就说下,提亚克.
Five minutes.
5分钟.
And nine hours. The shields are back on line.
9小时,-防护罩恢复工作了.
Oh, boy. How bad is it?
,哦,孩子.,,有多糟?
It's bad. The hyperdrive control crystals are all completely shot.
很糟.光环控制的水晶体完全是开火.
We already used the backups.
我们已经使用后备能量了.
I don't suppose you wanna... talk about what happened on Vorash?
我不想认为你想要,谈论瓦西发生了什么?
Not really.
不是真的.
Didn't think so.
不觉得.
We were ambushed at the rings.
我们在环那里遭到埋伏.
Teal'c took one in the back.
提亚克,带了一个回来.
I should have seen it comin'.
我该看见那进来的.
I thought the key to a good ambush
我觉得好的埋伏的关键,
was to make sure that you don't see it comin'.
就是确定不让你看见有埋伏.
My point is that I'm... I'm sure that you did your best.
我的观点就是,我确定你尽力了.
Apparently it wasn't good enough.
很明显还不够好.
(Stargate alarm)
(星门警报)
Receiving Tok'ra IDC, sir. Open the iris.
收到托克拉的身份识别信♥号♥♥,长官.打开虹膜.
Stand down.
离开.
Welcome to Earth. I'm General Hammond.
欢迎来到地球.,我是,哈蒙德将军.
I am Councilwoman Ren'al of the Tok'ra.
我是,托克拉的议会女议员,Ren'al.
Would you please come this way?
请这边走好吗?
I assume you have news. Yes.
,我想你收到消息了.,,是的.
We had two scout ships as close to the region as safety permitted.
我们在这个地区附近有两艘搜查舰,符合安全许可要求.
Sensors confirmed the star did go supernova as planned.
传感器证实那颗星,真的如计划那样成为超新星了.
As far as we can tell,
至于我们那说得就是
Apophis' fleet was in close proximity as it happened.
阿波菲斯'的舰队当那发生的时候就在那附近.
As far as you can tell?
至于你们能告诉我们的?
Our data only covers the time prior to the blast wave.
我们那的数据只覆盖了,冲击波的时间.
An energy burst of that magnitude
那种能量的能量波冲击了我们
blacks out sensor readings for some time.
使得我们的传感器有一段时间不能用.
However, I can assure you there's no way for a mothership to have survived.
可是,我可以向你保证,母舰是不可能生存的.
And there's been no communication from SG-1?
已经没有从SG-1发来的联♥系♥了吗?
No.
没有.
A one-man pod was launched from Apophis' mothership
从,阿波菲斯的母舰上发射出一个单人急救舱
minutes prior to the explosion. Apophis?
,在爆♥炸♥发生前几分钟.,,阿波菲斯?
It is possible. But that would mean he had anticipated the explosion,
有可能.,可是那意味着,他预知了会发生爆♥炸♥,
and his fleet should have escaped. Then who was it?
,而且他的舰队可能逃跑了.,,那会是谁?
We tracked the pod into Goa'uld-occupied territory,
我们跟踪逃生器一直到勾阿乌占领区,
but could not follow further.
但是没有继续跟踪.
There was one, possibly two subspace distortions during the explosion
有一个可能,在爆♥炸♥过程时两个子空间扭曲了
that could be explained by ships attempting to enter hyperspace.
那就可以解释为什么飞船进入到超空间了.
However, we're fairly confident
可是,我们清楚的确定,
they did not make it out prior to the blast wave.
他们在冲击波之前没有弄出来的.
So you're saying SG-1 did not survive?
,那你就是说SG-1不存在了?,
The possibility is extremely remote.
这种可能很有可能存在.
If they had, they should have contacted us by now.
如果他们还活着,他们现在应该和我们联♥系♥了.
You can rest assured, whether or not SG-1 survived,
你应该好好休息下,不管SG1是否还存在,
their action has thrown the Goa'uld into chaos.
他们的行动,把勾阿呜,丢到混乱中去了.
The resultant void in dominant power
在统治下的合成空间
will have the remaining System Lords fighting each other for years to come.
会让剩下的议员系统互相斗争几年了的.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
The Tok'ra are officially considering Selmak a fallen war hero.
托克拉,正式认为,塞尔麦克是一个牺牲了的英雄.
You'll forgive me for holding out hope a little longer.
你会原谅我给予长一点的希望.
SG-1 has a surprisingly good habit of beating the odds.
SG-1有一个令人惊讶的好习惯,可以击败与其相反的
This is not gonna work.
这没用的.
(O'Neill) Hey, it's gettin' a little hot up here, kids.
(欧尼尔),嘿,这里变得有点热了,孩子.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表