You are angry.
你在生气.
Yes.
对
Yes I am.
我是生气.
Aren't you now that you know the truth?
你不会吗? 你也知道事实了
What can we do but live in the way we always have?
除了照过我们一向的生活外还能怎么样呢?
We do not have thousands of days. But we treasure every moment.
我们虽然没有几千个日子.但是我们珍惜每一分钟
I know, Kynthia.
我知道,肯希雅
But in my heart...
但是对我来说...
I'm a military man,
我是个军人
A warrior.
一个战士
That's my life.
那才是我的生活
To which my ex-wife will attest.
这件事我前妻可以证明
You love her still?
你还是爱她?
And now, because of me, you will never see her again.
现在却因为我,你再也见不到他了
You meant no harm.
你没有恶意
Then let me give what I have taken.
然后让我给予我所获得的
The time of one heartbeat can become an eternity.
心跳的那一瞬间变成了永恒的一刻.
I'm sorry, people, my decision is final.
对不起,我的心意已决
Sir, neither of us show any evidence of the nanocyte.
长官,我们没有人有纳米细胞的证据
We can keep working here in total isolation.
我们在这里,可以完全隔离的工作
All blood and tissue samples are to be incinerated and pulverized.
所有的血液与组织,必须火化并且烧成灰
Work on the Argos project stops now. General,
阿格斯的计划立刻停止 将军
you are condemning Colonel O'Neill and the Argosians to death.
你这等于是下令让欧尼尔上校还有阿格斯人等死
Captain Carter,
卡特上尉
these thing appear to possess artificial intelligence. Correct?
这些东西似乎拥有人工的智慧.对不对?
Yes, sir. That's the only way
是的长官,那是唯一
they could adapt their programming to their situation.
能依情况调整他们程序的方式
Which means they could adapt themselves right out of this facility.
这表示他们离开这个机构也能够调整自己
Sir, if we destroy the samples we will have nothing to work from.
长官,如果我们毁灭样本,我们就没有办法继续研究了
I'm sorry. The risk is just too great.
抱歉,这风险实在太大了
The order is final.
这是最后命令
Sir!
长官!
We cannot just leave him there.
我们不能...就这么把他留在那里啊
Dr. Jackson, Colonel O'Neill is one of the finest men...
杰克森博士,欧尼尔上校是我有荣幸...
it has ever been my pleasure to serve with.
共事过最优秀的人才之一
It will be a great loss to this country and to all of us in this room,
这对国家和这房♥间里的每个人来说,都是一大损失
but I am sure he would not hesitate...
但是我敢说,他一定会毫不迟疑...
to make the same decision for himself that I'm making now.
为他自己,做出跟我相同的决定
We're working with computer simulations and practical simulations.
我们用计算机仿真和实际仿真来研究.
Realistically, sir. I'm afraid it might take years.
但老实说,长官.这可能需要好几年
The General says that 'gate travel to Argos
将军说经由星际之门到阿格斯
is strictly off-limits for the next few, uh, millennia...
在近几千年是...决不容许的
but we can send objects through,
但是我们可以送东西过去
so if you need anything...just call.
所以只要需要什么,就说一声
Say something.
你说话啊
Colonel...I've learned very much from you.
上校,我跟你学习到很多
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, good-byes really suck.
你知道,道别真的很讨厌
Excuse me,
对不起
what are you doing?
你们在干什么?
You're people do not have enough knowledge to help us.
你的同伴没有足够的知识帮助我们
We must ask Pelops to return.
我们必须求派洛斯回来
Oh, for crying out loud!
啊,搞什么名堂!拜托!
Ol' Pelops doesn't give a rat's ass about...
派洛斯对爱这种事情...
things like love!
根本不在乎!
His kind kidnap people like you and...
他等于是绑♥架♥你们这些人
take them to other worlds to be used as slaves!
到别的世界来当奴隶
Pelops thinks of us as his slaves?
派洛斯把我们当作他的奴隶吗?
Then I will no longer be one of the Chosen.
那么我不要再当被拣选的
Nor will I.
我也不要
That's the message you ought to be sendin'.
你们就该表达这种意见
He...He did not strike us.
他...他没有惩罚我们
So, you like older men, do ya?
你喜欢成熟的人是不是?
Whwhat is it? We should go back.
怎么了? 我们该回去了
We have gone too far from the village. Pelops forbids it.
我们已经离村子太远了.这是派洛斯禁止的
He's gone, Kynthia. He's gone.
他不在了,肯希雅,他走了
It'll be okay,
没关系
I promise.
我保证
here!
好!
Aw, hell.
可恶
Have to teach you a game I can win.
我得教你一个我会赢的游戏
It is good to see you smile.
能看到你微笑真好
Tell me, will you live the rest of your days without making love?
告诉我,在你剩余的日子里,都不再亲热了吗?
Oh, God, I hope not.
老天,希望不会
Ah, we'd probably just pass out.
喔,我们很可能会失去知觉...
Why aren't we unconscious yet?
那为什么我们还没失去知觉?
It shoulda happened already , Kynthia.
照道理我们应该早就昏过去了啊,肯希雅
Why aren't we asleep...
为什么我们没有睡着...
No one has awakened.
还没有人醒来
Except for us.
就我们除外
Why?
为什么?
How important is this rule that no one can leave the village?
任何人不准离开村子,这规矩有多重要?
It is Pelops first law.
这是我们的第一条诫命
Then whatever it is that knocks us all out at night is right here.
让我们晚上昏迷的东西,就在这个地方
What?
什么?
I'll bet...
我敢打赌...
you and I stayed awake...
你跟我保持清醒...
because we walked out of range.
是因为我们离开了范围
The cure could be as simple as just...
这治疗的方法...
getting' the hell outta Dodge.
可能简单的像是"离开这个地方"
We stay out of proximity,
我们离开了范围
no sleep.
就没睡着
They all stay here,
他们全待在这儿
they get no wake-up call.
没收到唤醒讯号♥
There's got to be some other variable,
这里应该还有...其它的变数
some other change.
其它的变化
Excuse me.
肯希雅,失陪了
I've got a phone call to make.
我必须去打个电♥话♥
Welcome back, kids.
孩子们,欢迎回来
It's damn good to see you again.
能再看到你们真好
Don't worry.
别担心
Aside from a little prostate problem we won't go into,
除了一些...我们不用烦心的前列腺问题之外
it's not so bad.
还不算太糟糕
I was right.
我没猜错
It's a transmitter.
这是个发射机
Uh, there were two sets of glyphs that were quite tough to translate...
呃,有两组的符号♥非常难以翻译
until Teal'c realized they weren't words.
后来提亚克才想到那根本就不是文字
They were, in fact, numbers.
其实那些是数字
Two different frequencies:
两个不同的频率
One to put the villagers to sleep and to activate the nanocytes,
一个能让村民睡觉并启动纳米细胞
the second one to shut it all off for the day.
第二个是在白天的时候,关闭他们
When you broke the statue, you must have damaged the wake-up call.
在你们破坏雕像的时候,八成毁了唤醒的讯号♥
Can you recalibrate this thing to wake these people up?
你能重新测量这东西唤醒这些人吗?
No, sir, it's useless.
不,长官,这是没用的
I'm gonna have to use the equipment that we brought with us.
我是说我必须用我们所带来的设备
I've loaded the frequency.
我已经设好频率了
I'm switching it on, now.
现在就把它打开吧
What's wrong with that?
怎么回事?
Alekos, the sun is already turning.
亚里寇斯,太阳早就出来了
Why did we wake so late?
我们怎么这么晚起来?
Our tests indicate that
我们的测验显示
your body has been cleansed of the machines that plagued you.
你身体里危害你的机器已经被扫除了
I figure the immune system must attack them if they aren't operating.
我认为他们没运作的时候,免疫系统会消灭他们
From now on, you and your people should age at a normal rate.
从现在开始,你跟你的同胞会以正常的速度成长
What about Jack?
那杰克呢?
Me?
我?
Oh, I'll probably move to Florida,
我可能要搬到...佛罗里达
get into a little retirement home of some kind.
搬到某一个...退休之家什么的
You'd look pretty out of place there at your age.
你这年纪在那看来,会不太搭调
Why? I look like my grandfather.
为什么? 我看来像我爷爷
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表