Look is the operative word here.
"看来"是很有效的字眼
If our hypothesis is right,
如果我们的假设正确
the nanocytes in your system were only meant to imitate aging.
你系统里的亿分细胞只是在模仿增龄
They weren't meant to start the process in a full-grown adult.
他们就不应该在成人的系统里开始运作的
What are you sayin' to me?
你说明白点
Without these little buggers in your system to maintain the changes,
你身体里没有这种小东西继续做这种改变
you should return to normal within a week or two.
你大概会在一两个星期之内恢复正常
That is wonderful news.
这真是个天大的好消息啊.
I don't know.
这不见得
I was kinda looking forward to a little shuffleboard with the fellas.
我本来梃希望跟一些老家玩宾果游戏的
Then you are leaving?
那你要走了?
You will not be staying with me then?
你不会再跟我待在这里了?
No, I won't.
没错
What will happen to us now if Pelops returns?
如果派洛斯回来的话,我们会怎么样呢?
Well, I don't think that's gonna happen.
我想这种事不会发生的
But just in case, we'll send some folks by now and again to check up on you.
但是以防万一,我们会派一些人过来看看你们的情况
My heart would be glad if you were one of them.
如果你也能来,我会非常开心的
Sweet Kythia,
亲爱的肯希雅
I've learned so much from you.
我跟你学习到好多
I'll treasure every day of my life,
我会珍惜我生命的...每一天
because of you.
因为你
For thousands of days?
珍惜好几千天吗?
I sure hope so.
希望是这样
That is almost forever.
那几乎是永恒了
Almost.
差不多吧.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表