it learned some new traits from a local organism ...
该细菌从当地有机体 发现新的特性...
and mutated into the most deadly infectious strain I've ever encountered.
再突变为 我所遇过最致命的感染系统
Are you absolutely positive
你确定你们
you haven't brought any of this disease back here with you?
没有带任何这种疾病回来这里吗?
Yes sir, in fact I think we may have brought back the cure.
是,长官 事实上我们可能带回了解药
Doctor?
医生?
Sir, somehow this little girl survived
长官,这个小女孩在一个完全污染 的星球上,
against all odds on a completely contaminated planet.
不知怎么的存活下来
Now I'm hoping she has some sort of natural immunity ...
我希望她可能有某种天然免疫力
that we might use in fighting other
可以让我们用来对抗地球上
serious infections already here on Earth.
目前存在的严重传染病
Why didn't the telescope team report that this outbreak was going on?
观测小组为什么没有向我们 报告这个疾病的事件呢?
We don't know.
我们不知道
Hey ...
嘿...
don't you want this?
你不要这个吗?
See, uh, we usually put ...
你看,我们通常呢...
some stuff on it.
会这样放一点东西
like this.
你看
That's me okay?
这个是我?
Your not alone anymore.
你再也不孤单了
This is fun.
真有趣
Only eight hours to go.
只要再八个小时
Sweet.
真好
I still do not understand this black hole.
我还是不了解这个黑洞的事
Well a black hole is this really...
一个黑洞其实是...
big thing.
很大的...
It um...
那是...
well basically it麓s uh ...
基本上它是...
massive...
很大的...
hole, out there.
...洞,在外面
I see.
我懂了
What happens is ...
其实呢...
everything gets sucked into it ...
每个东西都会被吸进去...
even light ...
连光也会...
that's why we can't see it.
所以我们才看不见
Just gets ...
任何东西...
sucked in.
都会被吸进去
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
不客气
Hey.
嘿
how are you feeling?
觉得怎么样?
Listen, I have to go somewhere for a little while.
我必须到别的地方去一下
But your not going to be alone.
但是你不会孤单
Daniel's going to be here the whole time.
丹尼尔会待在这里陪你的
Remember Daniel?
记得丹尼尔吗?
Your very brave, remember?
你非常勇敢,记得吗?
I'll be back before you know it.
我马上就会回来
Please don't go.
请不要走
You feel like telling me your name?
你愿意告诉我名字了吗?
Cassandra.
卡珊卓
Hi, Cassandra.
嗨,卡珊卓
I hurt.
我好痛
Where?
那里?
Sounds good, no fluid in her lungs.
听起来还好,肺部没有积水
She described it as more of a sharp stabbing pain.
听她的形容 比较像是一种尖锐的刺痛
I have no idea what to say or do.
我不知道该说些什么或做什么
her latest blood work shows a marked potassium efficiency
她最新的血液检验显示 她明显的缺乏钾
I have no idea of what is causing it,
我不知道是什么引起的
or how it could have gotten so low ...
或是为什么这么快就变成这样...
so quickly, but the effect can be arrhythmia.
但这可能会造成心律不整
Now your sure she doesn't have the disease.
你确定她不是得到那种病?
Mm'hum, positive. These are not the symptoms of a bacterial infection.
我很确定 这些不是细菌感染的症状
Okay thank you.
好,谢了
Alright, let's go back to our room.
好了,我们回房♥间吧
Thank you. You are welcome.
谢谢 不客气
What?
怎么了?卡珊卓
What is it?
怎么了?
Get her on the table! Oh my god!
把她放上桌子! 天啊!
What is it? She's got an irregular heartbeat. She's in arrest!
怎么回事? 她的心跳很不规律,心跳停止了!
Code blue in lab! Code blue! What?!? What do I do?
实验室紧急状况,紧急状况! 什么?!我该做什么?
I got a cardiac arrest, potassium efficiency.
病患的心跳停止,严重缺乏钾
Get me a number seven cuff and a tracheal tube, now!
拿七号♥仪器和呼吸管来,快!
Tubs ready! Tubes in!
七号♥仪器来了! 接线!
Defib Stop CPR, Defib, 60 joules.
还是没有心跳,电击,停止心肺复苏 电击,60焦耳
Come on, come on!
加油,宝贝!
Check the monitor.
看监视器
Let me in, let me in. Check the monitor, check the monitor.
让开,我来 看监视器
I want you to notify the ICU, I wan her potassium levels rechecked.
我要你通知加护病房♥ 立刻再检查她的钾含量,快一点
stat! Wait, wait, wait, wait!
知道了,马上办! 等等,等等!
Go my god! What is it?
我的天啊! 怎么了?
Give me a chest x-ray stat!
立刻照胸部X光!
I don't know listen.
我不知道,你听
Oh my god!
啊,我的天!
What is it?
那是什么?
I don't know, but it wasn't there ten hours ago.
我不知道 但是十个小时之前还没有
I'm inserting the scope.
显微镜插入
Image up.
影像出来了
Pulse normal.
脉搏正常
I'm advancing the scope.
我在推进显微镜
Pulse is rising.
脉搏加快了
Adjusting view.
调整影像
Well parts of it are defiantly organic.
它有一部份绝对是有机体
I'm going to move in closer, and try and get a biopsy.
我要更靠近,并且试着做个切片
Pulse is now 140!
脉搏到140了!
I'm scraping the harder surface for samples.
刮除表面比较硬的部分当样本
We have to stop!
我们必须停止!
Just a little more.
只要再一下子就好了
Removing scope.
移出显微镜
Prepare the paddles!
准备电击板!
Charging.
充电
Clear!
让开!
Wait! Wait! Pulse is normal.
等等!等等!脉搏正常了
Whatever this object is,
不管这东西是什么
it has the ability to stop the heart instantly.
都有能力在瞬间让她心跳停止
Can you remove it?
能除掉它吗?
Doesn't look like it, not without killing her.
如果要保住她,看来是不可能的
Now Dr. Warner managed to get us some samples.
华纳医生已经设法弄到一些样本
I'm hoping the results of the analysis
我希望这个分♥析♥的结果
will tell us more about what this object is.
能告诉我们这个物体到底是什么
Thank you doctor.
谢谢你,医生
Mom? Hey.
妈? 嘿
You okay?
你还好吗?
I was dreaming about my mom.
我作梦,梦到我妈
You miss your mom very much?
你很想念你妈妈?
I'm tired.
我累了
Well then, you should get some rest.
好吧,你应该休息一下
Don't worry; everything is going to be just fine.
别担心,一切都会没事的
And when you get better, I promise ...
等你好一点呢,我保证...
you I am going to show you
我会带你去看看
all kinds of really wonderful things about this planet.
我们这个星球上真正美好的事情
Promise? You bet.
保证? 当然
How is she? She's fine, sleeping
她没事吧? 没事,睡了
If you want I can sit with her tomorrow, for a few hours.
如果你愿意,我想... 明天我可以陪她几个小时
No, we're okay.
不,我们很好
Okay.
好吧
I just...I want to do this.
我只是...我想这么做
Okay, but I guess what I'm saying is,
好,但我想要说的是
you don't have to do this alone.
你不用独自扛起这件事,懂吗?
Thanks.
谢了
It's show time.
好戏上场啰
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表